sigpic

Comment

*licks lips* tasty caps
      sigpic

Comment

Very beautiful caps!
        sigpic

Comment

Well Jen, I am repeating myself but you have a knack to cap the expressions I'd love to be able to capture. You are amazing and thanks!
          Last edited by JadedWraith; 26 October 2010, 04:11 AM. Reason: missing a in amazing
          sigpic
          Beautiful signature and avatar by Yamiinsane. You're a mind reader!
          Aristides de Sousa Mendes

Comment

-lurks-
            I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lilith View Post
              -lurks-
              well ellos there again...
              sigpic

Comment

Glad you guys like the caps And hello again Lilith Long time no see! How are things?

sigpic

Comment

I loved the caps! Thank you again

Is that Jensens Dad in the second picture? And then the girl might be his sister?
                  The cake is a lie!

Comment

Judging by the food and the little salt and pepper shakers, I'd say a family Thanksgiving. And that really does look like it could be his dad, though I haven't ever seen him before.
                    sigpic

Comment

Well, these are his dad and his brother. I am pretty sure now, that it's his dad in the picture above:

http://images2.fanpop.com/images/pho...46-480-360.jpg
                      The cake is a lie!

Comment

Afternoon Pit!

Sorry my head cold took me away for a few days there. It's on the move to my chest now. *cough, cough*

Originally posted by Jenova Synthesis View Post
                        Evening Pit :] Just here to drop off some caps ^^
                        Great caps!

I got an alert from Photobucket regarding my band width, saying I'm almost out. Since I only post pics here on GW it's probably the caps. So please, take them, do artsie stuff, repost them, do whatever you like, just don't hotlink, please! :]
                        That alert means that you are running out of space to upload pics on your PB. When I got that I simply opened another account.

Originally posted by iolanda View Post
                        Well, these are his dad and his brother. I am pretty sure now, that it's his dad in the picture above:

http://images2.fanpop.com/images/pho...46-480-360.jpg
                        Yes, Daddy Ackles. And, it's quite clear which brother got the looks in the family, eh?

Originally posted by warrior_chic View Post
                        Judging by the food and the little salt and pepper shakers, I'd say a family Thanksgiving. And that really does look like it could be his dad, though I haven't ever seen him before.
                        Yes, it's Jensen's dad, Alan. He costarred in Devour with Jensen playing Jensen's dad.

I do see the resemblance there.

And, I'm not sure but...

...this could be his mom. Or, you know, an aunt or something.

Hi Lilith! Long time no see!
                        Last edited by RodneyIsGodney; 27 October 2010, 10:22 AM.
                        sigpic
                        Sig by ME.

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
                          Afternoon Pit!

Great caps!
                          Hi there
                          And thanks!

Originally posted by RIG
                          That alert means that you are running out of space to upload pics on your PB. When I got that I simply opened another account.
                          I was referring to the bandwidth used, not the storage space. You can view both stats at 'account settings' and the bandwidth is reset every month. Mine's at 82% atm and when it hits 100 my pics won't be visible till the reset.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jenova Synthesis View Post
                            Hi there
                            And thanks!
                            Welcome.

I was referring to the bandwidth used, not the storage space. You can view both stats at 'account settings' and the bandwidth is reset every month. Mine's at 82% atm and when it hits 100 my pics won't be visible till the reset.
                            Ah. I blame my cold for the misunderstanding.

I just wanna kiss those cheeks! *sigh*
                            sigpic
                            Sig by ME.

Comment

Feel better RiG. And about his mom/aunt, it's so hard to tell when they look so much like one parent. I must be a freak of nature b/c people tell me one day I look just like my mom, then the next someone else says I look just like my dad.

But Jensen is definitely his father's son. I think he looks more like his father than he looks like his brother, which I think is a little strange compared to most families. But whatever genetics happened, boy was it a good combination
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
                                Welcome.

Ah. I blame my cold for the misunderstanding.

I just wanna kiss those cheeks! *sigh*
                                Don't worry about it I'm sorry to hear you're not feeling well! *huggles and makes tea*

May more of those help a bit?

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X