Jensen Ackles Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CKO View Post
    Oohhhhh and i needed the pretty as well...

whiney/ranty
    Spoiler:
    had a bloody long ass day today... my shift, then helped in laundry (cuz they was short) 12.5 hrs @ work... *sulks* but its money so thats a good thing *whines* and got a notice in my mail that my damn rent is goin up... SO NOT FAIR... I DONT WANT IT TO GO UP! IT'S SUPPOSED TO GO DOWN!
    I hear ya!
    Spoiler:
    Our mortgage went up "for some damn reason." Balls! And I'm supposed to be off tomorrow but agreed to work a 6 hour shift, the exact same shift I worked for the last two days! But, like you said, it's money. Also, it's Associates Day tomorrow and that means we get to dress down, it also means FREE FOOD!

At least I have FRIDAY off! The best day of the week in my book!
    sigpic
    Sig by ME.

Comment

mmmm fridays are very lovely
      sigpic

Comment

I think I have just the gif you two need (click for somewhat bigger):

My best day of the week will be Saturday, because my husband will be away on a seminar, that means I can watch the new ep whenever I want, not when I get a chance to sneak off...

sigpic
        Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

Ohhhh yes.. that works
          sigpic

Comment

Would I be a terrible person if I snurched the two gifs? Because they're awesome
            sigpic
            Beautiful signature and avatar by Yamiinsane. You're a mind reader!
            Aristides de Sousa Mendes

Comment

No, go ahead, I snurched them myself. The names of the people who posted them on LJ are their file names. Not sure if they're even the authors.

sigpic

Comment

Thanks, you're a gem!
                sigpic
                Beautiful signature and avatar by Yamiinsane. You're a mind reader!
                Aristides de Sousa Mendes

Comment

Originally posted by starg8fans View Post

Cool!

My best day of the week will be Saturday, because my husband will be away on a seminar, that means I can watch the new ep whenever I want, not when I get a chance to sneak off...
                  Nice. I gotta work Saturday.

sigpic
                  Sig by ME.

Comment

Originally posted by starg8fans View Post

What episode is that from?

I'm quite possibly going to be not around much come next week. So busyyyy! >.< October is an evil month, at least it ends in a big bang with halloween. Except I have a paper due Nov 1st. >.<
                    sigpic
                    Awesome sig by Laura
                    "We're eating stardust" ~Mr. R

The randomess that is me
                    Nibbles Zane Ducky Pixie Ace Bunny Sally Hunter Kitty

Comment

good luck on your paper Sal.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Salamas View Post
                        What episode is that from?
                        It's actually from a gag reel, season 5 i think.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by warrior_chic View Post
                          It's actually from a gag reel, season 5 i think.
                          Okay, this is getting creepy, that's my second post that just disappeared. I posted the same answer before I left for my doctor's appointment five hours ago.

sigpic

Comment

The forum ghost doesn't like you, stars. Keeps taking your posts
                            sigpic

Comment

I read this quote today, and it made me think of Jensen's accent:

"It's a greasy pork sandwich served up in a dirty ashtray". His accent is particularly strong when he says this, and it's just too cute
                              sigpic

Comment

The forum ghost doesn't like you, stars. Keeps taking your posts
                                Where are the Winchester when you need them?

I read this quote today, and it made me think of Jensen's accent:

"It's a greasy pork sandwich served up in a dirty ashtray". His accent is particularly strong when he says this, and it's just too cute
                                Yeah, I love it when their accents slip into their speech. I think the one where I noticed it the most was in The Magnificent Seven when dean tells Sam that if he tries to get out of the deal, 'You die." It sounded like 'daaah'. The accent seems to get stronger in emotionally charged scenes.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X