• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Salamas View Post
    *continues waving*
    *waves with both hands*

*blushes* You're welcome.

Mister McGrumpypants

http://i712.photobucket.com/albums/w...g/WT-00220.jpg
    Silliness is allowed once you've watched the latest episode.
    Maybe they're just tight and that makes you grumpy.

I'll get back to you as soon as possible.
    Okey dokey.

Cute sig!
    Thanks. I went with Baby because that's what Dean calls her.
    sigpic
    Sig by ME.

Comment

why do i get plagued by headaches? have one right now.. well that and im sniffly.. allergy season right now
      sigpic

Comment

Salamas, RiG, thank you soooo much for offering me some of your caps! That is so sweet. *big hugs* I can't wait to get on the computer (vs. Phone) and see what I can find for Lashes!

CKO, I'm so sorry about the headache/allergies. Feel better soon!

Comment

Originally posted by queen_hathor View Post
          *runs in*

Hey Pit! Blimey, lots of newbies and new clones! I'll never remember them all! ... tell ya what... there's a sure fire way to make me remember.... post your pics, with your own clones 'voice', i.e. colour and font, and I'll perv remember!

Heathen!!

*runs away before Julie can clobber me for going AWOL everywhere!! * er... luv you! Does that work?

I wish I knew when it started here, but I haven't seen a thing on Living... it better be soon!

Love all the pics folks, be back ASAP!
          Ha, see i ain't the only one! Where haveee you been?! I'm going to use the excuse that because you weren't around I wasn't around
          sigpic

Twitter
          Whumpers Paradise

Comment

RiG and Salamas, you DO have pictures of Lashes! How'd you get those? (spoilered because I have no idea how to tell the size on pictures!! )

One from Salamas:
            Spoiler:
            http://

Good lord, please don't tell me they are making more clones.

And one from RiG:

Spoiler:
            http://
            I WILL get you back for this.

Comment

I just have to ask, or I'll burst - what's wrong with my PB album? I've offered you the use on several occasions, even made a screen shot for you to show you where you can copy the image code, and you never took me up on it.

sigpic
              Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

Originally posted by starg8fans View Post
                I just have to ask, or I'll burst - what's wrong with my PB album? I've offered you the use on several occasions, even made a screen shot for you to show you where you can copy the image code, and you never took me up on it.
                Please don't take offence, stars!

It's because I am a techno-idiot.

1) At the time I had no clue what to do with the shots (still was just guessing right now, did I get it right?).

2) I didn't have time to figure it out over the summer (little one is in preschool now, which gives me an uninterrupted hour to figure these things out).

3) Before, I was too scared to try because I don't know all the rules/etiquette (what's too big, what's considered stealing from someone, what do I need to do to give proper credit.)

But with EVERYONE now helping me out, I felt like I owed it to all you kind people offering your own PB albums to try and finally figure this thing out...and now I have Old-Timer's disease, I don't even remember that screen shot you made for me!

Comment

Don't worry, I'm not offended, I just had to ask to get this out of my system. Guess you didn't see my post two days ago then, that's when I last offered it and posted the screen shot, in reply to your question how to get a clone.

http://forum.gateworld.net/threads/4...1#post11960330

sigpic

Comment

Don't worry, I'm not offended, I just had to ask to get this out of my system. Guess you didn't see my post two days ago then, that's when I last offered it and posted the screen shot, in reply to your question how to get a clone.

http://forum.gateworld.net/threads/4...1#post11960330
                    *facepalm* No, I didn't. I was so blinded by the beautiful picture you put up, I did't see anything beyond that!...that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it!! :-P. A big retroactive "Thank you!!" then to you!

Comment

mmmm lovely pixz as always.. woohoo SPN day
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CKO View Post
                        why do i get plagued by headaches? have one right now.. well that and im sniffly.. allergy season right now
                        Aww. Bummer. Hope you can kick those allergies in the @ss!

Originally posted by Crichiel View Post
                        Salamas, RiG, thank you soooo much for offering me some of your caps! That is so sweet. *big hugs* I can't wait to get on the computer (vs. Phone) and see what I can find for Lashes!
                        You're welcome.

More Behind the Scenes...
                        Spoiler:

sigpic
                        Sig by ME.

Comment

Hey RiG, just for future ref, the comment on that last pic in your PB is me.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
                            More Behind the Scenes...
                            What's that last one from? Playthings? Looks like Jensen's been preparing for his directorial debut for quite a while. When he wasn't busy brushing up his circus act...

sigpic

Comment

Hi Pit!

*waves with both hands*
                              *Waves* Sorry about disappearing, went to go meet up with my friend.

*blushes* You're welcome.

Woo! Made her blush!

Ah.

Maybe they're just tight and that makes you grumpy.

Would you like to come check the tightness of my pants?

Okey dokey.
                              I'll have to think about it over the weekend.

Thanks. I went with Baby because that's what Dean calls her.
                              It's very fitting.

Originally posted by CKO View Post
                              Painkillers and sleep! Always works.

CKO, I'm so sorry about the headache/allergies. Feel better soon!
                              You're welcome.

RiG and Salamas, you DO have pictures of Lashes! How'd you get those? (spoilered because I have no idea how to tell the size on pictures!! )
                              For the record my pictures are all within the forum limits so no need to put them in spoilers. Also, no need to credit me when you use them, they're just generic caps.
                              sigpic
                              Awesome sig by Laura
                              "We're eating stardust" ~Mr. R

The randomess that is me
                              Nibbles Zane Ducky Pixie Ace Bunny Sally Hunter Kitty

Comment

What's that last one from? Playthings?
                                Uh... not sure. Sorry.

Looks like Jensen's been preparing for his directorial debut for quite a while.
                                Oh, I think that's a safe bet.
                                Spoiler:

When he wasn't busy brushing up his circus act...

http://i606.photobucket.com/albums/t...0440950a19.jpg
                                Is there anything that man can't do? So cute. I notice it has the CW logo but...can't remember if he juggles in the episode. At first glance it looks like an outtake/behind the scenes shot.

Originally posted by Salamas View Post
                                Hi Pit!
                                Hi.

*Waves* Sorry about disappearing, went to go meet up with my friend.
                                *waves back* That's okay, I left too.

Oh, Hunter.

http://i712.photobucket.com/albums/w...ales-00083.jpg
                                Would you like to come check the tightness of my pants?
                                Oh I would! I really really would! Can I? Pretty please? With a Bacon Cheeseburger, with extra onions, on top?

I'll have to think about it over the weekend.
                                No problemo!

It's very fitting.
                                I thought so.

For the record my pictures are all within the forum limits so no need to put them in spoilers. Also, no need to credit me when you use them, they're just generic caps.
                                My pics are...all sizes. I resize them as I need them. Credit, don't credit, it's up to you.
                                sigpic
                                Sig by ME.

Comment

Working...
                                X