Jensen Ackles Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rose "Snapjinx" McKnight View Post
    Yay! *bounces excitedly* You have clones here, too!? *helps self to one smirking at her*

Thanks for the welcome!
    Oooh, I so want to click the spoilery button on all those screencaps, Jen. Grrrrr....must. not. ruin. episode!

P.S. Curiosity here: Why do you call it the Pit?
    Would only be half the fun without your own version of Dean at home. Here's my clone, Pal. Short for (Im)Pal(a).

Hi there, nice to meet you!

Uh, Pal, lose the shocker in your palm, okay?

Just trying to liven things up a little.

Sorry about that, he's really incorrigible at times. Which comes with the territory, of course.

Originally posted by CKO View Post
    mmm welcome to the pit...

mmm as to why we call it the pit... deals w/ s4/end of s3 with Dean headed towards hell.. aka the pit.. erm... i think someone else maybe able to explain it a lot better. (fairly new here as well.. but im loving it.)
    I don't have a better explanation either. The Pit as in Hell, because Dean spent quite some time there.

Originally posted by MusicalMorphine View Post
    Wow, it's been too long! Hi guys
    Hiya! Welcome back. I guess it's the beginning of the new season that brings you here?

sigpic
    Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

Originally posted by starg8fans View Post
      Would only be half the fun without your own version of Dean at home. Here's my clone, Pal. Short for (Im)Pal(a).

http://i606.photobucket.com/albums/t.../SN303_637.jpg

Hi there, nice to meet you!

Uh, Pal, lose the shocker in your palm, okay?

http://i606.photobucket.com/albums/t.../SN303_638.jpg

Just trying to liven things up a little.

Sorry about that, he's really incorrigible at times. Which comes with the territory, of course.

I don't have a better explanation either. The Pit as in Hell, because Dean spent quite some time there.

Hiya! Welcome back. I guess it's the beginning of the new season that brings you here?
      Nice to meet you too, Pal.
      Now I gotta go get to know and name my clone.
      Ah. The Pit. That's kinda what I figured, but I couldn't really connect hell with a group of drooling fangirls. I guess it's like the gutter but much deeper? lol

Comment

Nice to meet you too, Pal. Now I gotta go get to know and name my clone.
        Ah. The Pit. That's kinda what I figured, but I couldn't really connect hell with a group of drooling fangirls. I guess it's like the gutter but much deeper? lol
        Yeah, that's one explanation. Or maybe because we're all headed for hell for having impure thoughts about Dean/Jensen all the time.

BTW, I could make this into a sig for you too.

sigpic

Comment

Ohhhhhh i love that poster, talk bout one sexy priest *licks lips*
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starg8fans View Post
            Yeah, that's one explanation. Or maybe because we're all headed for hell for having impure thoughts about Dean/Jensen all the time.

http://i606.photobucket.com/albums/t...iestPoster.jpg

BTW, I could make this into a sig for you too.
            Hee hee knock yourself out.
            I'll never get enough of this guy, so consider me a part of the Pit!

Comment

Originally posted by CKO View Post
              Ohhhhhh i love that poster, talk bout one sexy priest *licks lips*
              That he is. How can a man of the cloth (albeit fake) be so sinfully attractive?

I take that as a compliment.

It was intended as such.

Come again?

*sigh* You got it in one, sugar.

Hee hee knock yourself out.
              I'll never get enough of this guy, so consider me a part of the Pit!
              Well, you just let me know which one you want and I'll tweak it. There's no point in making sigs that won't get used.

sigpic

Comment

Evening Pit-dwellers

All the clone talk made me realise I don't have a Dean clone yet Sammy and Michael (from Prison Break) yes, but no Dean That mistake has to be corrected immediately!
                *thinks about possible names*

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MusicalMorphine View Post
                  Wow, it's been too long! Hi guys
                  Hey! Great to see ya again!

Man, I don't have a clone either. *wonders what to name him*

sigpic
                  Sig by ME.

Comment

I think I'll call mine Fred Because of Jensen's many cute freckles

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jenova Synthesis View Post
                      I think I'll call mine Fred Because of Jensen's many cute freckles
                      Why not just call him Freckles? I know it's what I'd call mine if the reason behind it wasn't already taken.

I can't decide on my clone's name. Um, maybe... Dude? Seeing as Dean's one wickedly cool dude. Or maybe Buddy? I think his dad called (4 year old) him that once, in the pilot. How about Hunter? ...Hero?

*continues to think of names* ...I really like the name Freckles since I adore his...freckles.

sigpic
                      Sig by ME.

Comment

If I remember correctly, Hunter is already taken. But you can have Freckles, I'll stay with Fred

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jenova Synthesis View Post
                          If I remember correctly, Hunter is already taken.
                          I thought so...

But you can have Freckles, I'll stay with Fred
                          Really? I can? YES! Oh, I might have need of a Sam clone so his name is gonna be Dimples...unless that's already taken.

Nice pics. I love a besuited Jensen.

sigpic
                          Sig by ME.

Comment

Mmm. Besuited Jensen reminds me of when he first wore a tux in the show. Bella's face XD lol! She was totally thunking.

I'm thinking of naming my clone Batman (lol) unless that's already taken.
                            Also, *points to sig*

Comment

mmmmm yes... clones... i gotta get me some of em as well *sighs*
                              sigpic

Comment

Well, 2 hours ago I thought "Oh, I'll just pop in, see what's here". Then I got distracted. I shoulda known better

Well, since i didn't do my homework anyway, I should prob avoid looking for more pictures. But I'll leave y'all with this little gem.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X