No announcement yet.

Jensen Ackles Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jensen's not happy with the inactivity in his thread...
    Spoiler:

So sorry Jensen! I had to work today.
    sigpic
    Sig by ME.

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
      Jensen's not happy with the inactivity in his thread...

So sorry Jensen! I had to work today.
      I had a migraine.

What you get for choosing a movie over me.

Please excuse me, I have to go throw out all of Hunter's favorite snack foods.

Hey? What? No!
      sigpic
      Awesome sig by Laura
      "We're eating stardust" ~Mr. R

The randomess that is me
      Nibbles Zane Ducky Pixie Ace Bunny Sally Hunter Kitty

Comment

Well, what can I say - it's the last Oktoberfest weekend, and I missed out on the first ten days because of a business trip... Monster Movie, anybody? (spoilered for size)
        Spoiler:

Got a few S6 shots too. Man, why does he have to hide these arms away all the time.
        Spoiler:

And somehow in this shot, he looks like Jensen to me, not Dean.
        Spoiler:

These two are not spoilery, so I hope if it's okay to post them like this.

sigpic
        Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

Oohhhh and i wake up to pretties...

sorry was busy yesterday... did errands w/ mum, then later in the day there was a bday party in the commons room for two tenants in my apt complex
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starg8fans View Post
            Got a few S6 shots too. Man, why does he have to hide these arms away all the time.
            I have no idea.

Great arms!

And somehow in this shot, he looks like Jensen to me, not Dean.
            That's exactly what thought when I saw it in the episode! It's more of a Jensen smile than a Dean smile, if you ask me.

These two are not spoilery, so I hope if it's okay to post them like this.

http://i606.photobucket.com/albums/t...6/Picture6.jpg

http://i606.photobucket.com/albums/t...6/Picture7.jpg
            Oh, it's fine with me.

Now, I have some caps from Two Men and a Baby...
            Spoiler:

Don't they just make you go Awwwwww!

In keeping with the trend of the above pics, I found these last night...
            Spoiler:

If Dean had a baby wouldn't these be perfect for him...or her? I think Dean would so buy these. I think he'd get the biggest smile on his face if he was shopping for baby clothes and saw these. Right? Heck, I think even Jensen would love these. I did see him wearing a Led-Zeppelin t-shirt in a picture somewhere.

Ah, here it is.
            sigpic
            Sig by ME.

Comment

That's exactly what thought when I saw it in the episode! It's more of a Jensen smile than a Dean smile, if you ask me.
              Good to know it's not must me.

Now, I have some caps from Two Men and a Baby...
              Spoiler:
              <snip>

Don't they just make you go Awwwwww!
              Indeed they do. Not to mention the totally fangirly squee. These are just too cute for words.

In keeping with the trend of the above pics, I found these last night...
              Spoiler:
              <snip>

If Dean had a baby wouldn't these be perfect for him...or her? I think Dean would so buy these. I think he'd get the biggest smile on his face if he was shopping for baby clothes and saw these. Right? Heck, I think even Jensen would love these. I did see him wearing a Led-Zeppelin t-shirt in a picture somewhere.
              These are awesome. I think we should get one just in case Jensen and Danneel ever decide to have a family. And whoever meets him next at a con can give it to him.

LMAO, I don't remember having seen this one before. I wonder if Jensen's expression is due to that guy licking his arm, or if he's just that desperate for a beer?

sigpic

Comment

*sits on hands* Nooo clicking spoiler tags, no no no no... I haven't had a chance to watch the latest episode yet. And I have to read before I can do that.
                sigpic
                Awesome sig by Laura
                "We're eating stardust" ~Mr. R

The randomess that is me
                Nibbles Zane Ducky Pixie Ace Bunny Sally Hunter Kitty

Comment

Good to know it's not must me.
                  Not just you.

Indeed they do. Not to mention the totally fangirly squee. These are just too cute for words.
                  That they are.

These are awesome. I think we should get one just in case Jensen and Danneel ever decide to have a family. And whoever meets him next at a con can give it to him.
                  I'm sure he'd get a kick out of it.

LMAO, I don't remember having seen this one before. I wonder if Jensen's expression is due to that guy licking his arm, or if he's just that desperate for a beer?
                  There is another pic out there of him in that shirt but it involves a cigarette...in his mouth. I sooooooo hope he doesn't do that anymore.

Originally posted by Salamas View Post
                  *sits on hands* Nooo clicking spoiler tags, no no no no... I haven't had a chance to watch the latest episode yet. And I have to read before I can do that.
                  Well, read girl! Read!

*kindly knocks that woman off the bike and takes her place*
                  Oh, and... SHORTS!!!
                  sigpic
                  Sig by ME.

Comment

Isn't "that woman" his wife?
                    The cake is a lie!

Comment

Originally posted by iolanda View Post
                      Isn't "that woman" his wife?
                      I don't know... doesn't really look liker her. Does it?
                      sigpic
                      Sig by ME.

Comment

Hayyy! So, I adore Jensen (obviously--who wouldn't) and am finally catching up on season 5 (almost done!) and am steadily becoming more and more obsessed with Dean and would like to make a request.

I am not visually artistic, so I'd like to petition anyone with talent to pm me if you're interested in making a sig for me.

Thanks! Hope to hang around bunches once I'm all caught up and don't have to worry about spoilers.

Comment

I don't know... doesn't really look liker her. Does it?
                          I'm pretty sure it's her. Great candid shot, RiG! And I did notice the shorts... Plus somebody here will be very happy about the (almost) naked feet.

Originally posted by Rose "Snapjinx" McKnight View Post
                          Hayyy! So, I adore Jensen (obviously--who wouldn't) and am finally catching up on season 5 (almost done!) and am steadily becoming more and more obsessed with Dean and would like to make a request.

I am not visually artistic, so I'd like to petition anyone with talent to pm me if you're interested in making a sig for me.

Thanks! Hope to hang around bunches once I'm all caught up and don't have to worry about spoilers.
                          Hi there and welcome! Yes, Dean is quite addictive, isn't he?

I'm not really artistic, but if you want something basic along these lines

let me know.

sigpic

Comment

Just have to share this piece of prettyness --->http://www.imagebam.com/image/9c73c591473849

I'm pretty sure it's her.
                            Okay.

Great candid shot, RiG!
                            Isn't it? I love it! WE g et to see his BARE legs or once.

And I did notice the shorts... Plus somebody here will be very happy about the (almost) naked feet.
                            Yeah, those feet are gonna drive someone wild!

Boy I'll say! Welcome Snapjinx!

http://i606.photobucket.com/albums/t...TroubleSig.jpg

http://i606.photobucket.com/albums/t...nsanitySig.jpg

let me know.
                            Great sigs!

Yeah, I haven't made a sig in AGES, mostly I make avatars/icons. Besides, all I've got to play around in is Gimp and I've not mastered it yet. And, I don't even have half the skills the folks in the Graphic Art Display thread have. Their work is so pretty whereas mine is simplistic...rather like stars' sigs - no offense stars! All I can do, at the moment, is crop images and place text with a little fiddling around with color and filters. However, I learn something new (in Gimp) every time I use it.

I made the "Sleeping Beauty" sig by simply cropping the image to the regulation sig size and slapped the text on...that took a while though, what with choosing a text and deciding on the size and placement of the text. I think I also fiddled a bit with the contrast and brightness of the image as well as saturation. Hmm...I guess I do have some sig making skills after all.

PS, your not the only one obsessed with Dean.
                            Last edited by RodneyIsGodney; 03 October 2010, 08:53 PM.
                            sigpic
                            Sig by ME.

Comment

Just have to share this piece of prettyness --->http://www.imagebam.com/image/9c73c591473849
                              Awesome!

Great sigs!

Yeah, I haven't made a sig in AGES, mostly I make avatars/icons. Besides, all I've got to play around in is Gimp and I've not mastered it yet. And, I don't even have half the skills the folks in the Graphic Art Display thread have. Their work is so pretty whereas mine is simplistic...rather like stars' sigs - no offense stars! All I can do, at the moment, is crop images and place text with a little fiddling around with color and filters. However, I learn something new (in Gimp) every time I use it.
                              None taken.

I made the "Sleeping Beauty" sig by simply cropping the image to the regulation sig size and slapped the text on...that took a while though, what with choosing a text and deciding on the size and placement of the text. I think I also fiddled a bit with the contrast and brightness of the image as well as saturation. Hmm...I guess I do have some sig making skills after all.
                              Well, one thing I always strive for is getting the proportions right. I just don't like it when people stretch images to fill the space. Just like I can't watch movies unless they're in the correct screen ratio. My husband loves to fill the screen of our big-screen TV, and when the film isn't formatted in 9:16 everybody looks twenty kilos overweight. I can't STAND that, I'd rather take a black box around the image.

I've also messed around with the controls in iPhoto. For example, you can make shots look sorta like paintings.

sigpic

Comment

http://i606.photobucket.com/albums/t...TroubleSig.jpg

http://i606.photobucket.com/albums/t...nsanitySig.jpg

let me know.
                                I'll pm you Thanks for the welcome!

Boy I'll say! Welcome Snapjinx!

Great sigs!

PS, your not the only one obsessed with Dean.
                                Good to know. I thought I'd be among friends around here.

Comment

Working...
                                X