Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Supernatural : General Discussion/Appreciation (Spoiler Tags req for S15)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by H Louise View Post
    This has probably already been posted before but its brilliant and I love it so here it is again?... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bgd30bjQmes
    shouldn't have any spoiler issues as it could be from any season and its more of an outtake. Enjoy! lol.
    No matter how many times I've seen that, it still makes me laugh.
    sigpic
    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
    "...phu...ah..."
    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Casting scoop (spoilers):http://spoilergeeks.blogspot.com/200...ing-scoop.html

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
        From that pic, I just don't know. But, I won't judge until I see him.
        sigpic
        "...phu...ah..."

Comment

The casting decision could go adorably well, or really, really badly.

Guess we'll find out... I do like the childhood sneak peaks admittedly.

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
            From that pic, I just don't know. But, I won't judge until I see him.
            There's better pictures than that here. Though
            Spoiler:
            I am glad they brought the boy back who played Wee!Sam last season. He was perfect.

But now I'm wondering- will Jeffery Dean Morgan make an appearance?

Comment

Originally posted by PuddleJumper42 View Post
              There's better pictures than that here. Though
              Spoiler:
              I am glad they brought the boy back who played Wee!Sam last season. He was perfect.

But now I'm wondering- will Jeffery Dean Morgan make an appearance?
              Now that pic is a little better.

As for the other part, I am wondering that too. I mean, if he can show up on
              Spoiler:
              Grey's Anatomy, when his character has been dead for some time, he can appear once again on Supernatural. Especially since this episode partially takes place in the past. I really want to see him in the role of John Winchester again.
              Last edited by the fifth man; 18 November 2008, 07:09 PM.
              sigpic
              "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Spoiler!

Spoiler:
                Question: Just wanted to thank you for the wealth of Supernatural scoop this season. You rock. It's so great to know my favorite show's getting some buzz. Keep it coming! -- Stephanie
                Ausiello: In a February episode, the Brothers Dubya get put under a spell that forces them to beat the living daylights out of each other and confront their true feelings. And in exactly that order.

Source: EW

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
                  Spoiler!

Spoiler:
                  Question: Just wanted to thank you for the wealth of Supernatural scoop this season. You rock. It's so great to know my favorite show's getting some buzz. Keep it coming! -- Stephanie
                  Ausiello: In a February episode, the Brothers Dubya get put under a spell that forces them to beat the living daylights out of each other and confront their true feelings. And in exactly that order.

Source: EW
                  Hmmm, very interesting. Thanks for posting that.
                  sigpic
                  "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Episode 4x14 title:
                    Spoiler:
                    "Sex & Violence" - Source: Spoilertv

Spoiler pic from tomorrow's ep:http://spoilergeeks.blogspot.com/200...oiler-pic.html
                    Last edited by MrsB108; 19 November 2008, 02:18 PM.

Comment

Tomorrow night's episode should so kick a**!!
                      sigpic
                      "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Spoiler interview:http://www.tvguide.com/News/Geneviev...natural-3.aspx

Comment

I voted for Supernatural in the People's Choice. Nice to see Terminator in there also.

As for tonight's ep, Heaven and Hell,

Spoiler:
                          Whoa. I was tearing up at the end. I did *not* see Anna being an angel and I didn't see Dean as a torturer in Hell. Damn. Hard core!

I'm a little bummed that the angels don't have a direct relationship with God. It's a little too Dead Like Me for my taste. Being an angel or being in Heaven to me is knowing God.

Alastair is one mean, nasty SOB, eh? *cringe* at his torturing of Ruby, but kudos to her for taking it as part of the plan.

The sex scene between Dean and Anna was interesting. Not "hot nasty pig love" like Ruby and Sam, instead it was a lot more gentle. I always thought of Dean as a hot'n'heavy lover - fitting his character - but I suppose they wanted to contrast the two situations: Dean/Anna and Sam/Ruby. Didja notice Dean took off his neck chain before he took off his shirt? His chain has interested me for a while. What is the pendant? What does it mean?

Do we really have to wait til JANUARY for new eps?!!!!

"I aim to misbehave." - Capt. Mal Reynolds

"Alien locale is no excuse for lack of pineapples." - DP

WALLACE: And if I don't?
                          O'NEILL: We'll beam you up to our spaceship.

Comment

Sadly, we do have to wait until January 15th for the next new episode. And after how good tonight's episode was, it makes that long wait hurt even worse.

Spoiler:
                            No way I saw Anna as an angel coming. Nice twist to throw in there. And some serious revelations about what it is like to be one of them. Doesn't sound like much of an existence.

As for Alastair, he has grown on me very quickly. I just love how sadistic and twisted he seems to be. I mean come on, the guy actually prefers being in Hell.

And Dean's revelation to Sam about what he did in Hell was kind of hard to watch. It was a really well done scene by both of them, because even I almost teared up watching it. It is nice to finally know what happened to him down there.
                            I already can't wait for January to get here. This season thus far has been simply amazing.
                            sigpic
                            "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Heaven and Hell
                              Spoiler:
                              What's with Alastair's lispy accent this week? He sounded like a demonic Truman Capote.

Jensen and Jared's acting at the end was very good. I like that they allow the guys to tear up and feel emotions.

"I aim to misbehave." - Capt. Mal Reynolds

"Alien locale is no excuse for lack of pineapples." - DP

WALLACE: And if I don't?
                              O'NEILL: We'll beam you up to our spaceship.

Comment

All I can say is...

Spoiler:
                                Holy crap, what an episode! Very powerful stuff. I am really glad that Kripke and the writers choose to go with the old testament version of God and Angels. Now its been a while since I've read the old testament but as I recall, the angels were servants of God and that was pretty much their only reason for existences.

I didn't see Anna being an angel coming at all but it was a cool revelation. I hope it isn't the last we've seen of her. I think it is a strange dichotomy that one brother is sleeping with a demon and the other brother is sleeping with an angel.

I can also see why Uriel threatening Dean with being cast back into damnation is such a serious threat. And of course Dean is just crazy enough to go back, even back to breaking souls for the people he cares about.

That was a very powerful ending. For 30 years Dean was tortured every day before finally breaking. Its no wonder why he drinks so much.

Its kind of strange. Demons can feel emotions, Angels can't feel emotions. Makes you wonder who the real monsters are. Uriel clearly will do everything to complete the mission, he doesn't question. Castiel seems to be in the middle, between obedience and questioning and Anna was questioning and that led to her fall.

All I know is that this show is great!

I agree with Jill, Alastair did sound like a demented Truman Capote

Comment

Working...
                                X