Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Supernatural : General Discussion/Appreciation (Spoiler Tags req for S15)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow! Awesome report! Thanks so much for posting that! *is incredibly jealous*
    sigpic

Comment

Thanks Madeleine for the report, sharing those great stories. Helps to appreciate the hard work and dedication that goes into making a superb show like this. (I would put being in a room full of bees as way beyond dedication...) And not forgetting the funny bits of course, always good to read about those!

Comment

Originally posted by Madeleine_W View Post
        The con was fab. Jensen was lovely. He'd got a bit of a beard, but still dishy.

Jensen did a talk on Saturday morning; I tried to make notes but it's hard to write that fast
        And thank you for your effort in trying to get it all down! I can't tell you how much it is appreciated, since I couldn't be there and can't tell you how jealous I am either!

On the day of filming there were 60,000 bees in a small room.
        I couldn't help but laugh because it instantly reminded me of Plastic!Winchester's Plastic!Asylum.

A favourite ep was Dead in the Water
        Again.. Plastic!Theater moment..

Asked about his favourite one-liner, he said that he made some up as he went along. “A few of them have just come out of my mouth.”
        Oh man, I would -love- to know which ones he ad-libbed.

In the evening Jensen's pal Jason did a set of a dozen songs, which was nice. Jensen joined him for a couple of minutes and sang the harmony to Van Morrison's 'Crazy Love'. He's good.
        Again, totally jealous.. I wonder if anyone managed to record that..

Jensen is lovely and I am the luckiest girl ! I got my raffle ticket drawn to have a session with Jensen, just me and nine others. Just eleven of us** in a room with tea and coffee, and a nice long chat. He's lovely. We were all of us so chuffed.

Did I mention how lovely he is?
        AHHH!!! More jealousy. And envy. And.. a whole bunch of other unhealthy emotion. I'm happy for you that you got such an opportunity with him though!

and Jared said “Thanks for stealing my scene, A------.”
        Haha, can't blame Jared there, because Jensen so really did..

Alona Tal, who plays Jo, reads everything on the internet and finds some of it upsets her. One thing that amused her was someone saying how ridiculous it was that Jo should have a gun, and that anyone could see she couldn’t really use it. Alona was in the Israeli Army for two years and fired M16s, Uzis, allsorts.
        I didn't know about that army thing.. really spins things in a whole new light. It's too bad her character was just so badly written. I instantly disliked Jo because of the way she was presented to us.. and because she was a potential love interest for an emotionally devastated Dean. Still, the poor woman.
        The two of them have always got along really well. Just once, they had a row; they were getting in each others’ faces and looked about to come to blows. “He stepped up to me, I stepped up to him, and the crew…” (He mimed the crew horrified, but really exaggerated.) They walked off in different directions and an hour later they apologised and hugged it out.
        Wow.. I think that would have been scary to witness. Nope.. still can't wrap my head around that. I can see Sam and Dean almost coming to blows, but not the actors, lol. Probably because every time they do an interview together they get along SO well.
        **(and the necessary bodyguard - necessary cos a silly cow of a brat of a moron had literally jumped him; wrapped arms and legs around him and clung like a koala to him as he walked across the hall of the hotel yesterday and she had to be wrestled off with difficulty by two stewards and she made Jensen really freaked out, poor chap.)
        Eep. There are some really crazy people out there. God, why can't people have a little self control?

Anyway, thanks for the detailed account of the con! It was really interesting and great fun to read about it. Loved the little details about how J2 gets along and little glimpses of their life on set. I really loved Jensen's humor. I wish I could have seen his imitations of Jared! *sigh* maybe some day, if he decides to do another con closer to home, I'll be able to attend.

Comment

i was watching tall tales last night it was really good and ever so funny

this is my fave quote by dean!
          Spoiler:
          sexed-up ET

Comment

lmao i know rach we couldnt stop laughing at it am watching it again just for the funny parts on thursday and and you forgot when dean is talking to sam and all dean can hear is blah blah blah blah lol or when sam says dean what have you done to my labtop its frozen and the last thing that was on was bustyasianBeauties.com that was funny
            Last edited by samlovinshep; 14 May 2007, 07:50 AM.

Comment

yeah it was did anyone else find that funny or is it just us

Comment

Tall Tales
                Oh, that was so much fun!

"What are you talking about, I'm a joy to be around!"

"That's not food anymore, that's Darwinism!"
                "That's how I like it..."

"... What if I screwed with the Impala?"
                "It'd be the last thing you ever did."

Comment

Originally posted by Naonak View Post
                  Tall Tales
                  Oh, that was so much fun!

"What are you talking about, I'm a joy to be around!"

"That's not food anymore, that's Darwinism!"
                  "That's how I like it..."

"... What if I screwed with the Impala?"
                  "It'd be the last thing you ever did."
                  lol yeah it was so funny hehe

especially can you give me five minutes alone please......we are talking about ghost stories then he starts to kiss her lol

Comment

Originally posted by Madeleine_W View Post
                    We asked him about the end of ‘Heart’ and that close-up of him and the single tear and asked him how he did that cos it was so good. Jensen felt that the episode wasn’t so successful, that on paper this girl and Sam had amazing chemistry but for whatever reason it didn’t translate and it didn’t set up enough for Sam to be as devastated as he was supposed to be, but he agreed the end was good. He said that Jared was getting ready for the scene where he is about to kill the girl and was looking very stressed out in the corner, so Jensen left him alone. He did the scene and it was really emotional, and Jensen asked how he got so into it. Jared has a couple of dogs who they both adore, and he told Jensen that he’d been imagining that someone had told him he had to have his dogs put down. That sent Jensen off: when he was being filmed for that scene, down came the tear, the producer yelled BANG to make him flinch, and then Cut. Everyone was really impressed, and Jared said “Thanks for stealing my scene, A------.”
                    Just gotten to watch this ep today so I now understand what you are talking about and Wow. That was an amazing scene.... and yeah, he totally stole Jared's thunder there!
                    sigpic

Comment

i would cry over the dogs to!

Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."
                      ~ Waldo Butters, in Dead Beat by Jim Butcher
                      Card designed by Falcon Horus

Comment

Thursday - so close and yet so far! This is going to be one kick-ass finale IMO.
                        sigpic
                        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                        "...phu...ah..."
                        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Thursday night needs to hurry up already...I have no idea what's coming but I'm thinking of going a-spoiler-hunting.
                          I really don't want to ruin it for myself, though. Come on, willpower.
                          sigpic
                          David Fangirldom Times Two...Potentially Dangerous, But I'm On It.
                          "You can't fly a Dalek! There's people in there..."--David Hewlett

Comment

i've read some cool spoilers!
                            Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."
                            ~ Waldo Butters, in Dead Beat by Jim Butcher
                            Card designed by Falcon Horus

Comment

I'm training myself to be spoiler-free for next season.. so I don't know what's coming beyond what was shown in the preview, but it looks -awesome-. More Dean angst and looks a lot more action packed than part 1 (which, again, I didn't mind the slow pace nor the exposition since it was all a set up for the finale).

And the Upfronts being on Thursday, it can really set the mood on how I watch the episode; either with unrestraint excitement, or overwhelming disappointment. I'm leaning toward the former, of course, as it's all but official it's renewed (keep beating that dead horse..) anyway, Thursday nights has never been this exciting!

Comment

Various sites including Variety are reporting that CW has official renewed Supernatural, Smallville and One Tree Hill.

Seems we can all relax and enjoy the finale now.
                                sigpic
                                by Kaaatie

Comment

Working...
                                X