Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Supernatural : General Discussion/Appreciation (Spoiler Tags req for S15)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nyxlily View Post
    I've noticed that there's a lot of fans of Supernatural who are/were also fan of Stargate. I wonder if there's a specific reason why or if it's just a coincidence.
    Probably because this is a Stargate board, so anyone here who's watching Supernatural is probably also a Stargate fan or they wouldn't be here.

But if you mean in general on other boards... *shrug* Personally, I tend to like anything that's a bit "out there" whether it's aliens and ray guns or monsters and spells.

Comment

i love supernatural

yep

lol me too till then i will be glued to piccis

lol

yep deany weany
      Last edited by Madeleine; 10 May 2007, 08:43 PM. Reason: Merged posts

Comment

yeah same here i have liked it ever since it started so did you sam

hehehehe i will be glued to the t.v on sunday to watch my sexy dean strut he's stuff lol

hehehehehehe DEANIE!!!!!!
        Last edited by Madeleine; 10 May 2007, 08:44 PM.

Comment

Oh, I meant other forums too; the ones specifically made for Supernatural, and I also find fans of both shows (the majority of which are ONLY fans of these two shows) in the fanfiction community.

At least that's what I've seen, especially when I bring Stargate up in one of these other forums, there's people jumping in saying they were/are fans, too.

Comment

yeah i see what you mean

Comment

lmfao so which one is it this week may i ask sam???

Comment

all hell breaks loose part one so on the new season which there has to be it all hell breaks loose part two hehehe cant wait

Comment

me neither its going to be brilliant and so will dean although he always is brilliant lol

Comment

Next week will be nothing but a pissed off Dean Winchester

Comment

Originally posted by Starxgate View Post
                      Next week will be nothing but a pissed off Dean Winchester
                      Nothing wrong with that. At all.
                      sigpic
                      David Fangirldom Times Two...Potentially Dangerous, But I'm On It.
                      "You can't fly a Dalek! There's people in there..."--David Hewlett

Comment

Originally posted by LadyLord75 View Post
                        Nothing wrong with that. At all.
                        Spoiler:
                        It is going to be weird without Sam. If Dean goes down he is for sure taking that demon down with him

Comment

ACK! *dies of angst*

Next week is gonna be awful, isn't it? The pain, the horror, the vengeance... and then some motherfrakking cliffhanger. My guess? The West Coast fans will be able to hear the East Coast fans screaming after the finale.

EDIT: Oh yeah, and...

Spoiler:
                          NNNOOOOOOO!!!! Don't let Ash be dead! It's just a ruse, right? The mullet protected him from certain death, RIGHT?!
                          Last edited by ShadowMaat; 10 May 2007, 07:06 PM.

Comment

*paris wanders in eyes closed* i haven't watched it yet? was it good hehehe?

dean whump?
                            Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."
                            ~ Waldo Butters, in Dead Beat by Jim Butcher
                            Card designed by Falcon Horus

Comment

No Dean whump, but the ending and the preview had oodles and gobs of Dean angst, which is a much more powerful element, IMO. Poor, poor Dean.

Emotional trauma trumps the physical.

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat View Post
                                ACK! *dies of angst*

Next week is gonna be awful, isn't it? The pain, the horror, the vengeance... and then some motherfrakking cliffhanger. My guess? The West Coast fans will be able to hear the East Coast fans screaming after the finale.

EDIT: Oh yeah, and...

Spoiler:
                                NNNOOOOOOO!!!! Don't let Ash be dead! It's just a ruse, right? The mullet protected him from certain death, RIGHT?!
                                Here's hoping that...
                                Spoiler:
                                ...mullets possess some sort of awesome resurrecting powers.

I can't even guess about next week. Angsty, for sure.
                                Hmmm, is *angsty* a word?
                                sigpic
                                David Fangirldom Times Two...Potentially Dangerous, But I'm On It.
                                "You can't fly a Dalek! There's people in there..."--David Hewlett

Comment

Working...
                                X