Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Supernatural : General Discussion/Appreciation (Spoiler Tags req for S15)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hey guys hows it going in here

Comment

lets hope so

Comment

Originally posted by OrangeSwirl View Post
        welcome Alipeeps.. and no we're not on season 3. the first part of teh season 2 finale airs tomorrow nite. and we're still waiting for the CW to realease official word that SN has been picked up for a third season
        Thanks for that. I've been lurking around the online fandom a bit today after my interest in the show tipped over in fangirling last night and had worked out you guys were finishing up season 2.

Am I understanding correctly that it's kinda unofficially known that the show will be picked up but we're awaiting official confirmation?
        sigpic

Comment

hey ali and im not sure atm

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps View Post
            Am I understanding correctly that it's kinda unofficially known that the show will be picked up but we're awaiting official confirmation?
            Yup.. pretty much. As you've said you have lurked a lil' around the fandom, I'm sure you know all the reasons why it's like a 99.9% certainty that we'll get a season 3. Official words will come out next week.

Comment

i can't wait to know for sure, then i can stop worrying and start getting excited for the next season

Comment

yes me too

Comment

There so needs to be a supernatural OST. Maybe like one of coolest collection of songs ever. Does anyone know where there may be a list of songs they use in the show

Comment

Gilmore Girls & 7th Heaven are in their last season. So I think it is safe to say for at least next season that Supernatural will get renewed to help fill in some time slots

Comment

Originally posted by kylieS21 View Post
                      There so needs to be a supernatural OST. Maybe like one of coolest collection of songs ever. Does anyone know where there may be a list of songs they use in the show
                      these two site are the ones i go to to find what songs have been in the eps

tv.com go to the episode lists and they're usually under NOTES

http://supernatural.tv/ go to the episode guide
                      OrangeSwirl

My Graphix LJ || scifi_abc

Comment

Originally posted by jesserella View Post
                        i can't wait to know for sure, then i can stop worrying and start getting excited for the next season
                        That's exactly how I feel. Even though things really look good about us getting a third season, nothing is concrete until an official announcement is made. I anxiously await next week's news.

Well, tomorrow night is the night. Season finale time (Part 1 anyway )
                        sigpic
                        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                        "...phu...ah..."
                        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

I watched a few episodes for the first time that I had Tivo's. I got to say, I really enjoyed this show. Hopefully it won't be a one and done like so many other very good scifi shows to come the pike the last few years.
                          The USS Defiant Rocks!
                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pb1MkhBytFw
                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p8N1P...eature=related
                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uRquZ...eature=related

Comment

gah! tomorrow is thursday *wheeze* why is it taking so long to get here?

hehe
                            Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."
                            ~ Waldo Butters, in Dead Beat by Jim Butcher
                            Card designed by Falcon Horus

Comment

Man, I am also so excited.. Before I swore off spoilers a couple weeks ago, I learned that
                              Spoiler:
                              there's gonna be a HUGE cliffhanger at the end of part 1.
                              I don't know if that's spoiler, but just in case..

I've noticed that there's a lot of fans of Supernatural who are/were also fan of Stargate. I wonder if there's a specific reason why or if it's just a coincidence.

Comment

well i loved stargate i still do but i love watching supernatural i think that they are great and supernatural has alot of action and shows jensen alot (he's hot) but i like stargate aswell its scifi and i mean i cannit get enough of scifi atm plus shep is hot hehe

Comment

Working...
                                X