Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Supernatural : General Discussion/Appreciation (Spoiler Tags req for S15)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

can share these now..

and omg! i won mod's choice on my first entry..

and just a text variation on my winning entry..
    OrangeSwirl

My Graphix LJ || scifi_abc

Comment

Originally posted by OrangeSwirl View Post
      can share these now..

and omg! i won mod's choice on my first entry..

and just a text variation on my winning entry..
      Very nice, as usual. Haven't seen bad work out of you yet.
      sigpic
      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
      "...phu...ah..."
      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

nice icons
        Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."
        ~ Waldo Butters, in Dead Beat by Jim Butcher
        Card designed by Falcon Horus

Comment

I just watched "Hunted" this afternoon. Wow. Awesome episode.

Spoiler:
          Dean was so going crazy thinking that Sam had been killed, and then the way he grabbed Sam by the neck and looked at him when Sam cut him loose, then went to kill the hunter guy... He is so the protective big brother. It's awesome. It's so obvious that Sam is Dean's whole world. This show doesn't shy away from showing that. It's heartwrenching sometimes, like in Croatoan, and Heart.

But what happened to Ava?
          - Life after Stargate -
          Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
          Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Killdeer View Post
            I just watched "Hunted" this afternoon. Wow. Awesome episode.

Spoiler:
            Dean was so going crazy thinking that Sam had been killed, and then the way he grabbed Sam by the neck and looked at him when Sam cut him loose, then went to kill the hunter guy... He is so the protective big brother. It's awesome. It's so obvious that Sam is Dean's whole world. This show doesn't shy away from showing that. It's heartwrenching sometimes, like in Croatoan, and Heart.

But what happened to Ava?
            I totally agree. "Hunted" was a great episode.

As to your question at the end, we're going to find out very soon. This next episode actually.
            sigpic
            "...phu...ah..."

Comment

"Hunted" was only okay for me.. while it did show Dean being the ever awesome big brother that he is, there were just.. things I didn't agree with.

First and foremost: this episode totally made Sam seem like a selfish *******, to me anyway.
              Spoiler:
              Him running off without a word.. it was especially gut wrenching seeing it RIGHT AFTER Dean poured out his hurt and confusion and *begged* Sam to give him time to work through everything.. and Sam just took off. Fine, I understand that Sam was given some pretty heavy stuff, too.. and he also needed time.. But for god's sake! At least leave a note!

This episode so did not warm me to the Sam character.

Spoiler:
              Also: Dean got captured.. fine.. but he is also a great escape artist. While I didn't mind the dialogue he was given (as some fans apparently did), I thought he could have tried harder in finding a way out; his brother's life was on the line.. he could have done *something* instead of taking it.

I did like the ending, as said above: Dean all protective and fired up. And great line: "You call that taken cared of?!" haha, I would laugh so hard if Gordon comes back and kicks their butts again.

ETA: Huh.. lol, I didn't know the b* word is censored in this forum.. even after all these time! So, is there a list of forbidden word floating around somewhere? Just curious..

Comment

Dean is so hot i cant get enough of watching him hehe

Comment

OrangeSwirl

Comment

love your sig orangeswirl its Dean YAY

Comment

dean is like the total hottie and all them people with dean on their sigs they are brilliant

Comment

yes am gonna get one with him on and change me name HEHE

Comment

im going to ask susie if she will make me one with him on. she will more than likely why don't you get susie to make you one hehe

Comment

i will i want a pic where hes got on top on hehe love the bod and one wheres hes got an evil face on him hehe and a cute pic hehehe cant wait

Comment

made a promo banner for the finale. we gotta get our boys some ratings love!

post it anywhere u can think of, just remember to credit me, thanx
                              OrangeSwirl

Comment

Originally posted by OrangeSwirl View Post
                                made a promo banner for the finale. we gotta get our boys some ratings love!

post it anywhere u can think of, just remember to credit me, thanx
                                Very nice banner. I can't wait for this Thursday for Part One.
                                sigpic
                                "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Working...
                                X