Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Supernatural : General Discussion/Appreciation (Spoiler Tags req for S15)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so far... 1/2 hour in... and m'eh
    the joey ramone joke was cool
    other then that its kind of dull

looking forward to next week
    Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."
    ~ Waldo Butters, in Dead Beat by Jim Butcher
    Card designed by Falcon Horus

Comment

Well, most of the inside jokes blew way way pass me. I know next to nil about movies, "show biz" and etc. I got the Gilmore Girls one only because of TV Guide's Ausiello's column. And the "Canadian" weather reference.. well, because they're in Vancouver. Still, I had a good laugh out of it and the story was fairly solid. I liked it a lot more than "Tall Tales" (I laughed at that episode, too, but most of it just made me cringe.. I absolutely hated the dancing alien).

I adored Dean and his geekiness about horror movies! He knew everything there was to know about them and he adapted SO fast to working on set. And, of course, Hero!Dean with his shot gun. Never gets old.

What I don't get was why they didn't try to help the guy out when the ghosts went after.. that guy, Walter? Yeah, he brought 'em back and murdered people through them.. but he was human. Don't they have a rule about helping people? That dude was emotionally and mentally disturbed.. and standing by to let him die.. doesn't sit right. So I'll chalk it up to that Dean ran out of rounds and there was nothing they could do. Or maybe I'm just looking too much into what is basically a fun romp.

Can not wait til next episode either. Now THAT looks like there will be whumpage. Maybe it'll make up for this week's.

Comment

Oh my GOD! I laughed until my sides split. The inside jokes were bursting at the seams and yes, a lot of the people who appeared were real crew.

We had a moment of silence for him this morning. Hell, he was a studio guy.

What? Miss my deadline just because a suit hung himself on my set? Classic. And they were in the cabin from Evil Dead!! As a horror fan, I couldn't get enough. Edlund even dissed Kripke's script. You all realize that Eric Kripke wrote the Boogeyman script that the actress said she's appeared in, the script that was awful?

Dean. He's such a happy, horny, heroic guy (read that on another board). Loved the after sex hair.

Comment

Originally posted by nyxlily View Post
          And the "Canadian" weather reference.. well, because they're in Vancouver.
          i forgot about that.. yeah that and the joey ramone joke made me laugh

Can not wait til next episode either. Now THAT looks like there will be whumpage. Maybe it'll make up for this week's.

i know omg is it next week yet?
          SQUEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
          Last edited by parisindy; 20 April 2007, 08:12 PM.
          Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."

Comment

All right.. who's Joey Romone?

Comment

All right.. who's Joey Romone?
              music joke! he's from the band the Ramones... i adore the ramones

the ramones...http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Ramones

Joey RIP

hehe i wonder when we will have another episode with...
              okay that was lame hehe i really was just looking for an excuse to use that smilie hehehehehe
              Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by parisindy View Post
                but i can't get to anything lol i keep just getting to click on keys and stuff in the impala lol
                i guess i am blonde
                this is the right site isn't it?
                http://supernatural.warnerbros.com/
                i forget how you get to the trunk.. click on the door lock i think.. but when u get to the trunk you need the combination to get into the gun safe.. its the nite of the accident.. 11-22-83 i belive..

http://www.supernatural.oscillating.net/blog/ has alot of the encrypted stuff from the WB site on the page.. including the combo if i didnt' get it right.. it has all of Jo's blog entries. i was all when i read she and i share the same b-day, cept she's a year older.. its got lots of neat info
                OrangeSwirl

My Graphix LJ || scifi_abc

Comment

amen! just say no to hiadus! :Lol:
                  I second that. I'm just happy there are no more breaks until the season finale. This stretch of episodes should be great.
                  sigpic
                  MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                  "...phu...ah..."
                  "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                  Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

What a great episode. Some light relief before the action hots up again. Dean's Die Hard, Bruce Willis impersonation, wonderful! Liked the Canadian weather reference, I can relate to that!..

"What a PA!" Dean can visit my trailer any time!!!

Could say this was Supernatural's 'Wormhole X-treme' ... LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                      I second that. I'm just happy there are no more breaks until the season finale. This stretch of episodes should be great.
                      i am happy there are no more breaks totally,,, hehe dreading summer though
                      its going to be a loooong dry spell lol

Originally posted by OrangeSwirl View Post
                      i forget how you get to the trunk.. click on the door lock i think.. but when u get to the trunk you need the combination to get into the gun safe.. its the nite of the accident.. 11-22-83 i belive..

http://www.supernatural.oscillating.net/blog/ has alot of the encrypted stuff from the WB site on the page.. including the combo if i didnt' get it right.. it has all of Jo's blog entries. i was all when i read she and i share the same b-day, cept she's a year older.. its got lots of neat info
                      ohhh very very very cool! thanks!
                      Spoiler:

Comment

dreading summer though its going to be a loooong dry spell lol
                        Oh man.. I don't know how I will ride through that. I did it with SG-1's 6 month hiatus by developing an obsession with Supernatural. I suppose I will have to find something else to obsess over during the summer, but if that happens I might move on from the show. For some reason I can only obsess over one thing at a time (SG-1's taking a backseat at the moment).

Well, I can always go off and read/write fanfics..

Comment

Oh man.. I don't know how I will ride through that. I did it with SG-1's 6 month hiatus by developing an obsession with Supernatural. I suppose I will have to find something else to obsess over during the summer, but if that happens I might move on from the show. For some reason I can only obsess over one thing at a time (SG-1's taking a backseat at the moment).

Well, I can always go off and read/write fanfics..
                          fanfic has kept me sane in the past...
                          i am hoping the dvds will come out mid summer or something but i highly doubt that.. probably no until the fall

i know there is a few supernatural books coming out and there is jensen's movie
                          Spoiler:

Comment

Although I don't want the season finale to get here too fast because then we're done with the show for quite a while, I really can't wait to see how we're left hanging at the end of this season. It should be something.
                            sigpic
                            MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                            "...phu...ah..."
                            "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                            Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Although I don't want the season finale to get here too fast because then we're done with the show for quite a while, I really can't wait to see how we're left hanging at the end of this season. It should be something.
                              i heard...

very very teeny tiny spoiler
                              Spoiler:
                              that they weren't going to do a cliffhanger this year... but thats just a rumour i heard
                              Spoiler:

Comment

i heard...

very very teeny tiny spoiler
                                Spoiler:
                                that they weren't going to do a cliffhanger this year... but thats just a rumour i heard
                                actually, i blieve that one was from Kripke's very own mouth, so i think its most likely confirmed to be true
                                OrangeSwirl

My Graphix LJ || scifi_abc

Comment

Working...
                                X