Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Supernatural : General Discussion/Appreciation (Spoiler Tags req for S15)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nyxlily View Post
    It should be the first news item on their main site at supernatural.tv. It's titled "Episode 2.20 Stills!" and there's a link there.

Hmm.. their thing says it's only slightly spoilery.. but other people have said "hellishly" spoilery. Who to believe.. no, must resist! Can't.. click link..
    but i can't get to anything lol i keep just getting to click on keys and stuff in the impala lol
    i guess i am blonde
    this is the right site isn't it?
    http://supernatural.warnerbros.com/
    Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."
    ~ Waldo Butters, in Dead Beat by Jim Butcher
    Card designed by Falcon Horus

Comment

Originally posted by parisindy View Post
      did you see this weeks already?
      Still watching, but I'm loving it too much to wait until it's over.

It's what Wormhole X-treme! could have been (tho I liked WX) with a dash of Darin Morgan thrown in.

These guys might not have been able to pull off a Darinesque ep with that prank demon, but this one strikes a better tone all around, IMO. They stopped trying so hard and are having fun with it... and it SHOWS.

Kudos to the crew.

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat View Post
        Still watching, but I'm loving it too much to wait until it's over.

It's what Wormhole X-treme! could have been (tho I liked WX) with a dash of Darin Morgan thrown in.

These guys might not have been able to pull off a Darinesque ep with that prank demon, but this one strikes a better tone all around, IMO. They stopped trying so hard and are having fun with it... and it SHOWS.

Kudos to the crew.
        gahhh! excellent! though prefer their more serious epps. is there any whump?
        Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."

Comment

Originally posted by parisindy View Post
          gahhh! excellent! though prefer their more serious epps. is there any whump?
          No, it's a fun romp. But there's still gore and a serious story at the heart of it, so it definitely outclasses WX.

Comment

I loved how Dean quoted Die Hard. All this episode needed was Dean saying Yippie Kay Yay mother (then some kind of explosion)

Comment

Ah, but Sam is meant to be the clueless one in terms of movie culture.

Betcha the P.A.s got a kick out of this ep.

Comment

Ah, but Sam is meant to be the clueless one in terms of movie culture
                Sam is the Daniel Jack of Supernatural he knows nothing about movies

Comment

ack i really hope its not to goofy i didn't really care for the 'trickster' episode

*worries*
                  Spoiler:

Comment

Oh trust me, it's nothing like trickster. There's a lot of funny stuff, but it's more on the order of inside jokes than pratfalls and whatnot. This ep strikes the right notes, IMO. Dismayingly lacking in whumpage, but still a good story.

Comment

Oh trust me, it's nothing like trickster. There's a lot of funny stuff, but it's more on the order of inside jokes than pratfalls and whatnot. This ep strikes the right notes, IMO. Dismayingly lacking in whumpage, but still a good story.
                      I actually liked the trickster episode. Although this one was definitely better than that one. Enjoyable from start to finish IMO.

Next week's preview, now that should be a good one too. I already can't wait. I'm just glad Supernatural is back.
                      sigpic
                      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                      "...phu...ah..."
                      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

That turned out to be one hell of a vacation for the boys. Dean takes Sam to Hollywood to help get Sams mind off of recent events & of course Sams only thinking about solving a case & then they get involved in working on a Hollywood Movie. I wonder if they stayed in Hollywood to finish off the movie. There should definitely be a sequel to this episode where the boys go to the Premiere of that movie & the theater is haunted or something

Comment

Originally posted by Starxgate View Post
                          There should definitely be a sequel to this episode where the boys go to the Premiere of that movie & the theater is haunted or something
                          Maybe next season.
                          sigpic
                          MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                          "...phu...ah..."
                          "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                          Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Oh trust me, it's nothing like trickster. There's a lot of funny stuff, but it's more on the order of inside jokes than pratfalls and whatnot. This ep strikes the right notes, IMO.
                            phew

Dismayingly lacking in whumpage, but still a good story.
                            ackk! hehe oh well can't have that every week no matter how much i wish it

i just realized i don't get it for a few hours yet... stupid time change thingy

we don't change time here... but when everyone else changes time all my shows go wacky... *pout*

gotta wait till 10 now... best go do some laundry...
                            i'll be back to squeaa later lol
                            Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                              Next week's preview, now that should be a good one too. I already can't wait. I'm just glad Supernatural is back.
                              amen! just say no to hiadus! :Lol:

Originally posted by Starxgate View Post
                              That turned out to be one hell of a vacation for the boys. Dean takes Sam to Hollywood to help get Sams mind off of recent events & of course Sams only thinking about solving a case & then they get involved in working on a Hollywood Movie. I wonder if they stayed in Hollywood to finish off the movie. There should definitely be a sequel to this episode where the boys go to the Premiere of that movie & the theater is haunted or something
                              i am excited to see it cause i was just on the WB lot not long ago
                              Spoiler:
                              okay i found this seriously funny cause my best friend Jips and i so did the wb tour in october! and now the boys will be doing the same thing i hear. i can't wait to see it hehehehe it will be so odd seeing it from the dean and sams eyes after being there myself. It was a day of great fun...i liked it way more then universal

i totally asked the tour people about the show
                              i knew it was filmed in vancouver but its a warner bros show... and so i was trying to get some info, they didn't have much that they were willing to offer me though

i did get a shirt and a hat...

but its so cool hehe i was stalking them..now they are stalking me (j/k)
                              Spoiler:

Comment

Speaking of the beginning of the ep...

Spoiler:
                                I am sad to admit that it actually took me a minute to get the joke, but as Sam nervously hopped off the tour tram thingy when they guide was talking about Gilmore Girls and "maybe we'll see one of the stars" I laughed my ass off. That's how I knew it was gonna be a good ep.

And hey, I actually got the reference! Go me! Usually that stuff blows right past me without stopping.

Although it probably helps that I've seen the show in question and am very aware of its relevance.

Comment

Working...
                                X