Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Supernatural : General Discussion/Appreciation (Spoiler Tags req for S15)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^ lol can't wait to see that, is that season 1 or 2, i've only seen the first half of season 1, but the box set should be arriving this week, woo,

Comment

Originally posted by jesserella View Post
      ^ lol can't wait to see that, is that season 1 or 2, i've only seen the first half of season 1, but the box set should be arriving this week, woo,
      Crossroad Blues is episode 8 of season 2.

Off to watch Croatoan...

Comment

i'll have to wait ages for season 2, i have no idea when it airs over here

Comment

Originally posted by Naonak View Post
          Crossroad Blues is episode 8 of season 2.

Off to watch Croatoan...
          I absolutely loved "Croatoan" this season. Definitely a great episode IMO. From start to finish, I thoroughly enjoyed it.
          sigpic
          MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
          "...phu...ah..."
          "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
          Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Oh man, it was that heartbreaking confession from Dean that make me love this episode.. because, seriously.. demonic virus? Talk about suspension of disbelieve, lol. Oh, and that great delivery of "awkward" from Dean. I went from sad and disturbed to laughing in that split second.

Comment

Originally posted by nyxlily View Post
              Oh man, it was that heartbreaking confession from Dean that make me love this episode.. because, seriously.. demonic virus? Talk about suspension of disbelieve, lol. Oh, and that great delivery of "awkward" from Dean. I went from sad and disturbed to laughing in that split second.
              Dean and Sam were definitely at their best in this one.
              sigpic
              "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Croatoan
                Holy crap. What an ending. Didn't see that coming at all.

Excellent episode all round.

That "Awkward..." line was great.

Supernatural is becoming one of my favourite shows of the moment.

Comment

my boxset for season 1 arrived today woo, i've been watching it all day, but now i only have 4 left and i don't want it to be over

Comment

Ah, but the last 2 episodes are so very worth it.. and 'In My Time of Dying' is such an awesome follow-up. And hey, it just means that you'll get to go back and re-watch the episodes slower next time, and pick up on the little things you hadn't noticed. I'm -always- like that when I get new whole season DVDs. I rush through them so fast that they all just blur together. Now I'm going back through Supernatural about 1 or 2 episodes a night and I'm enjoying them as if for the first time. But then, this is only my second run through.

Can't tell you how many times I watched through my Stargate DVDs.. So glad we're not still in the age of VHS.. or the tapes would be so worn through by now.

Comment

Originally posted by jesserella View Post
                      my boxset for season 1 arrived today woo, i've been watching it all day, but now i only have 4 left and i don't want it to be over
                      I'm glad you got it. Season 1 was definitely something special. Especially those last few episodes.

This season so far has just been stellar IMO. I love how this show is building off of itself, and can't wait to see where we are headed by the end of this season.
                      sigpic
                      "...phu...ah..."

Comment

thanks guys, yea i'm planning to watch them all through again straight after, i do it with everythimg, do you ever find that watching something with someone who hasn't seen it makes it feel like new again?

Comment

Week 18 of my wall-a-week for a year challenge

OrangeSwirl

My Graphix LJ || scifi_abc

Comment

^ its good, i like the colours

Comment

I hate hate -hate- to spoil myself with spoilers.. but I just couldn't help it and checked spoilerfix today. And, wow, the new updates makes me want to see the final episodes so badly. More so now than before. Fortunately, they're not very -detailed- spoilers so there's still lots of mysteries around what the episodes are about. I know that somewhere, someone has posted actual transcripts for some of the un-aired episodes and it is SO tempting to read them.

So, anyone else 'sorta' spoiling yourself?

Comment

*lives on spoilerfix.com*

builds up my anticipation for the episodes.. *runs off to check new spoilers*

OMG!! *in shock*

the rest of the season is going to rock!!

and thanx jesserella
                                OrangeSwirl

My Graphix LJ || scifi_abc

Comment

Working...
                                X