Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Supernatural : General Discussion/Appreciation (Spoiler Tags req for S15)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by yaaayoubetcha View Post
    yah, I was thinking something along those lines as well. would be a good recurring character for the rest of the season.
    Agree completely. Total surprise as always, everytime you think they've got a handle on things, everything gets thrown off course. The capacity for this show to throw fantastic twists into it makes it one of the best shows I've seen in a long time.

Comment

I love the new character Ava (or however you spell her name)

Sam- "Are you okay?"
      Ava- "I just helped you steal some dead guy's confidential file from a psychiatrist's office.... I'm frickin' awesome!!"

LOL I love it!!
      Great ep although not enough Dean imo. Next week looks great.
      Andromeda Fate
      Something you need to ask yourself everyday, with every decision - WWMD "What Would McKay Do?"
      "In my culture, I would be well within my rights to dismember you" - Teal'c
      "Go suck a lemon!" - Carter
      "Like everyone else, I lived in a house bricked up with seconds and minutes, weekends and New Year's Days, and I never went outside until I died, because there was no other door. Now I know that I could have walked through the walls." - Peter S. Beagle
      "I hope your apple pie is frickin' worth it!" - Supernatural

Comment

totally loved the new ep!!

Spoiler:
        though i was a little disappointed with the secret. after it was revealed i was kinda like "duh.." and here i was thinking it was going to be something like Sam was adopted.. which would have been interesting.. haha.. anyway, I liked Ava, and the ending was awesome! did she do it? or was she demon-napped? haha.. it would be neat to see her again.. and horray for the roadhouse and no Jo!! looks like Krike is going with the fans and ditching her! Woot! and omg! i can't believe Gordon was going to kill Sam with a gernade with Dean in the next room! i knew the guy was messed up but that was just pure evil!

all in all, i have to say i would have loved more Dean, but since Jared got his hair cut he's not bothering me as much, so i can drool over him too. anyway, good ep, and can't wait for more!
        OrangeSwirl

My Graphix LJ || scifi_abc

Comment

Jared's looking freaking hot these days. Seriously handsome. I was very pleased with the episode, with Ava as a character, with pretty much everything. The secret, though low key without explaining the whys (Kripke, you are a you know what tease) will propel the series in a viable new direction. Of course, Kripke said in his most recent Q&A yesterday with eonline that there's a much bigger "reveal" later on near the end of the season. The man's a tease.

In other news--final ratings for last night's episode:

3.235 million viewers, 1.4 18-49 demo After a five week hiatus, that's an improvement over Croatoan, which earned 3.121 million viewers with a 1.2 demo. That's a good sign after a hiatus. A very good sign. The demo coming up will please the suits very much.

Comment

Originally posted by Moulin View Post
            In other news--final ratings for last night's episode:

3.235 million viewers, 1.4 18-49 demo After a five week hiatus, that's an improvement over Croatoan, which earned 3.121 million viewers with a 1.2 demo. That's a good sign after a hiatus. A very good sign. The demo coming up will please the suits very much.
            I'm surprised ratings were in so quickly. I'm glad they improved some though. This show is so great, I wish more would come around to it.
            sigpic
            MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
            "...phu...ah..."
            "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
            Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

that guy reminded me of Early from Firefly

and I agree

Spoiler:
              pure evil!! and a wonderful display of the brotherly relationship yay I'm getting excited about this whole storm/war thing coming...

Comment

Originally posted by HyperCaz View Post

and I agree

Spoiler:
                pure evil!! and a wonderful display of the brotherly relationship yay I'm getting excited about this whole storm/war thing coming...

oh yeah ... and it smells like possible season 3 (i hope), which could turn into something really exciting (not that s1 and s2 weren't / aren't). i am really hoping they will get s3.

great news about ratings. this is really great show.
                VISIT AND JOIN

Comment

The Winter Press Tour for each network is going on right now. It's a critics press tour, so sayeth Marc Berman from Programming Insider. The only scripted program represented at the tour for the CW is Supernatural. Berman's been around television for years. He says that the network's choice of the SPN producers to attend the tour bodes very well for its getting a third season if it doesn't do something catastrophic like plunge down to one million viewers an episode, which he doubts.

Comment

Originally posted by Moulin View Post
                    The Winter Press Tour for each network is going on right now. It's a critics press tour, so sayeth Marc Berman from Programming Insider. The only scripted program represented at the tour for the CW is Supernatural. Berman's been around television for years. He says that the network's choice of the SPN producers to attend the tour bodes very well for its getting a third season if it doesn't do something catastrophic like plunge down to one million viewers an episode, which he doubts.
                    I sure hope he is right. This show is soooo deserving of a third season. IMO, it can continue to just get better and better. There are so many stories that can be told, and this whole
                    Spoiler:
                    coming war thing is a great idea.
                    I hope ratings continue to steadily rise.

This next episode looks amazing. Hopefully it draws quite a sizable audience.
                    sigpic
                    "...phu...ah..."

Comment

I'm a little bit nervous about watching next weeks episode because it's about an evil hotel and immediately after watching it I have to work a night shift by myself at a hotel!! LOL! To bad I won't have Dean there to protect me
                      Andromeda Fate
                      Something you need to ask yourself everyday, with every decision - WWMD "What Would McKay Do?"
                      "Like everyone else, I lived in a house bricked up with seconds and minutes, weekends and New Year's Days, and I never went outside until I died, because there was no other door. Now I know that I could have walked through the walls." - Peter S. Beagle

Comment

Originally posted by andromeda_fate View Post
                        I'm a little bit nervous about watching next weeks episode because it's about an evil hotel and immediately after watching it I have to work a night shift by myself at a hotel!! LOL! To bad I won't have Dean there to protect me
                        Just keep telling yourself - It's just a tv show. Maybe that will help. Then again, maybe not.
                        sigpic
                        "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Well, tonight is the night. Looks like it's going to be an awesome episode. I can't freaking wait.
                          sigpic
                          "...phu...ah..."

Comment

The CW has two director's cuts up for tonight's eppy. They're fabulous. Click "director's cut" tab on top and scroll down to click Supernatural on the right. Dean loves his baby brother.

director's cuts

Comment

It was an okay ep. Nothing spectacular in my mind. Certainly nothing to frighten me as I sit all alone babysitting a hotel. Of course, no one has died here....yet.
                              Is it just me or is Jared's arm getting worse?? His cast seems to be getting bigger and bigger. I'm kind of disappointed that they didn't give us any little tid bits about Ava and what happened to her.
                              Next week looks amazing. Although, I might have to kick my room mates out to watch it. They were so noisy!! And they were freaking out on this episode and there was hardly any gore. Some people just can't handle scary.
                              Andromeda Fate

Comment

Jared must have messed up his hand pretty badly for that cast to still be on. It's like it's not properly healing. Hope he's okay.

I thought this was a great, entertaining standalone. Loved the zillion shout outs to the Shining--the scene in the bar, the model of the hotel, the key to open room number 237, the two CREEPY LITTLE GIRLS. ACK!

"You're bossy, and short." Oh Sam, Sam, Sam.....

Comment

Working...
                                X