Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Supernatural : General Discussion/Appreciation (Spoiler Tags req for S15)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't know about the rest of you, but I can't freaking wait until January 11th. Having Supernatural back is going to freaking rock.
    sigpic
    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
    "...phu...ah..."
    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Anyone know when season 2 starts in the UK? There was a brief clip of it on ITV's "Winter" advert, so I'm assuming it's soon.

(sorry if this has been mentioned already, but 'uk', 'itv', and 'England' won't work on the Search this Thread thing)

Comment

Less than a week to go until Supernatural returns. Sweet!!!!
        sigpic
        "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by Naonak View Post
          Anyone know when season 2 starts in the UK? There was a brief clip of it on ITV's "Winter" advert, so I'm assuming it's soon.

(sorry if this has been mentioned already, but 'uk', 'itv', and 'England' won't work on the Search this Thread thing)
          No The ITV website is a bit... well, rubbish. If I find anything I'll post here.

Madeleine

Comment

Originally posted by Naonak View Post

According to ITV Media's website season 2 starts on Sunday 28th January on ITV2.

I only looked on the internet as you mentioned it was on ITV and I was hoping it was terrestrial ITV1 so I could give my daughter some good news as I got her hooked on the show when she visited me here in Canada last summer(she bought season 1 on DVD) when she got back. She doesn't have cable or Sky digital.

Oh well, better not tell her that the second half of season two begins over here this Thursday night!!!! Boy, am I glad it's on after the shock of learning that the Space channel here in Vancouver is not showing the second half of SG1's tenth season until April!!!! Both shows were shown on the same night up till just before Christmas. I'm so annoyed but Supernatural will soon calm me!! And as the Fifth Man says it will "freaking rock"!

Comment

Season 2 starts on Monday in Sydney, Australia right after Smallville on Channel 10.

and on 2x09...

Spoiler:
              I wouldn't mind them scoping out the Grand Canyon, or trying to take a little break...but of course there'd be some complication...

Comment

Only one more day until new Supernatural. I am so freaking excited, I can hardly wait.

Finally we'll
                Spoiler:
                find out what Dad told Dean about Sam.
                sigpic
                "...phu...ah..."

Comment

New eppy tonight yay yay yay

Finally after what feels like eternity we get to find out
                  Spoiler:
                  What Daddy Winchester told Dean

Thank you LadyBozi for the amazing Sig!

Spoiler:

Comment

Well, I don't know what everybody else thought, but I really liked this one. I'm telling you, this show just continues to amaze me. It was great to finally find out what exactly was said between their Dad and Dean.

Next week's episode looks really great. I already can't wait.
                    sigpic
                    "...phu...ah..."

Comment

i loved this ep... ending was unexpected... don't wanna spoil for others, so i wont go into details...

all i can say is -> keep 'em coming
                      VISIT AND JOIN

Comment

I thought it was a pretty good ep.

The girl, forget her name, not following the patern was a nice idea as was the apparent
                        Spoiler:
                        spy at the roadhouse.

I can't wait to see a resolution to the last scene.
                        Spoiler:
                        It looks like somebody 'had to make a phonecall' using the fiancee, but was it the girl or was she taken? A nice little ambiguity.

Can't wait for more.
                        Thanks!
                        Jordan

my page
                        My LJ
                        From now on, our name will be 'Tenac'.

Comment

ya.. i agree about last scene... it's not clear what really happened...
                          which is good of course, now we can speculate

Spoiler:
                          i think she was sent by demon to save Sam, cause demon has special plans for him
                          VISIT AND JOIN

Comment

Originally posted by silence View Post
                            ya.. i agree about last scene... it's not clear what really happened...
                            which is good of course, now we can speculate

Spoiler:
                            i think she was sent by demon to save Sam, cause demon has special plans for him
                            yah, I was thinking something along those lines as well. would be a good recurring character for the rest of the season.
                            Thanks!
                            Jordan

my page
                            My LJ

Comment

Originally posted by yaaayoubetcha View Post
                              yah, I was thinking something along those lines as well. would be a good recurring character for the rest of the season.
                              yes...

Spoiler:
                              it would look like rehash of last year supporting female character, but it makes sense. maybe this is only reason why they won't do it ... it would seem like they have no new ideas.
                              VISIT AND JOIN

Comment

Originally posted by silence View Post
                                yes...

Spoiler:
                                it would look like rehash of last year supporting female character, but it makes sense. maybe this is only reason why they won't do it ... it would seem like they have no new ideas.

Spoiler:
                                I can see how it would be viewed as repetition, but I think it makes good use of the plot device of demon posession and the demon being after Sam while still keeping a new face. Admittedly, it will get tired if the show goes on for 4 or 5 years and they don't defeat the demon, but for now, I think it would serve a good purpose.

hmm...maybe that didn't need a spoiler tag...but hey...i've become a spoiler zombie.
                                Thanks!
                                Jordan

my page
                                My LJ

Comment

Working...
                                X