Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Supernatural : General Discussion/Appreciation (Spoiler Tags req for S15)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OrangeSwirl View Post
    I've read spoilers too, but I don't see thats there's anything that hints to what "the secret" is. They're trying to keep it very hush-hush.. I'm still waiting for more episode stills to be released..

i totally agree about the college education thing. but atleast my finals are gonna be a snap
    as for Stargate, in the US starts in April for second half of the seasons. But SGA is playing in Canada now with the second half of S3 (and oh is it so far better than the first half of the season)
    What?! Not until April?! What the heck?! I thought it was supposed to start in January. I'll probably be in the middle of next semesters finals when it starts up again.
    Andromeda Fate
    Something you need to ask yourself everyday, with every decision - WWMD "What Would McKay Do?"
    "In my culture, I would be well within my rights to dismember you" - Teal'c
    "Go suck a lemon!" - Carter
    "Like everyone else, I lived in a house bricked up with seconds and minutes, weekends and New Year's Days, and I never went outside until I died, because there was no other door. Now I know that I could have walked through the walls." - Peter S. Beagle
    "I hope your apple pie is frickin' worth it!" - Supernatural

Comment

Aww.....no new episodes unitl January? This is why I HATE cliffhangers!!! I like how they put you on the edge of your seat, but I don't like it when they give you more than a week to think about the questions they leave you asking!!!! Oh well....at least it isn't a 6 month hiatus like Stargate. I thought it came back in March. So it's April then? Well, that just makes it worse....
      sigpic

GROOVY!!

<A href="http://www.funtrivia.com/?ref=altonbrownrox">Play Trivia and Quizzes at FunTrivia.com</a>

Come and play trivia quizzes to your heart's desire!

Comment

have you guys not seen GW's homepage?
        SG returns to Sci Fi in April
        OrangeSwirl

My Graphix LJ || scifi_abc

Comment

I just have the forum in my faves and it brings me directly here. I skip over the whole main page thing
          Andromeda Fate
          Something you need to ask yourself everyday, with every decision - WWMD "What Would McKay Do?"
          "In my culture, I would be well within my rights to dismember you" - Teal'c
          "Go suck a lemon!" - Carter
          "Like everyone else, I lived in a house bricked up with seconds and minutes, weekends and New Year's Days, and I never went outside until I died, because there was no other door. Now I know that I could have walked through the walls." - Peter S. Beagle
          "I hope your apple pie is frickin' worth it!" - Supernatural

Comment

Great Supernatural episode Thursday. I really had hoped we'd find out the secret though before the end. Oh well, January isn't too long of a wait. I think we can make it.

Like others have said, it's at least way better than the stupid wait we have for SG-1 and SGA to return. April, how dumb.
            sigpic
            MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
            "...phu...ah..."
            "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
            Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Doesn't this show just get better with each episode?! I give my family strict instructions not to disturb me on Thursday nights as well! Stargate Season Ten and Supernatural in one evening, I'm happy!

I hope Supernatural goes on as this is the show that will help me through the Stargate withdrawl once Season Ten ends!! I look forward to new episodes for this show as I do for Stargate. I wondered if I would find a show that has the same quality story telling and character development as Stargate does. Supernatural is the one!

The episode 'Everybody Loves a Clown' was filmed here in my little part of the world. They advertised in our local paper for extras to be the crowd in the fairground scene and there was even a chance to meet Sam and Dean and get a signed picture. Only thing, this applied to charity organisations only, not individuals!

Still, it was for good causes, the extras' fees came in the form of a donation to each group, so not a bad thing really.

Comment

Anyone here in the UK? Jared and Jensen are doing a con in May in Coventry.

Madeleine

Comment

Jared's gonna be there too? hmm? haven't read that yet, but I heard Jensen was gonna be there.. wish i did live in the UK.. *pouts*
                  OrangeSwirl

Comment

Yup. Jared was announced months ago, but Jensen has refused many attempts by other UK con organisers to come over, for years and years now. till the other day...

I've got my Tickets booked

Madeleine

Comment

Originally posted by Madeleine_W View Post
                      Yup. Jared was announced months ago, but Jensen has refused many attempts by other UK con organisers to come over, for years and years now. till the other day...
                      I wonder why? Doesn't like the way things are run or does he have a genuine fear of flying?

Comment

can't be that. he flies back and fouth b/t vancouver and LA every week
                        OrangeSwirl

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat View Post
                          I wonder why? Doesn't like the way things are run or does he have a genuine fear of flying?
                          Con-shy, so I'm told. If that's the case, I'm very happy he's cured.

Madeleine

Comment

Jensen's pretty weirded out by fangirls. That's no secret. Publicity makes him want to hurl. Even his body language at Paley is extremely more guarded than Jared's. Jared loves it all. I'm not surprised that he hasn't wanted to do cons. That's just Jensen, take him or leave him. I'm all about his work.

Yes, that episode on Thursday pretty much sealed the deal for me. I'll be back in January. Can two brothers break your heart any more than these two? Someone in the writing room must be working off a model of clinical depression in writing Dean's character. He's at a dangerous point. When he asked Sam to go to the Grand Canyon it was obvious that he's thinking Sam or both of them have little time left. Break my heart into pieces. You know he'd have killed himself had he killed Sam in the clinic, but he sure didn't look surprised that Sam was immune to the virus, did he?

Supernatural will return with new episodes January 11. The season two pass in iTunes is updated. Now they'll e-mail you when new episodes become available for download. It's pushed up as high as number eleven on the best seller charts, but it can't seem to push into the top ten darnit. It being able to push into the top ten list would look very good to the network bean counters. Very good. It dropped to number 15 last night. The Office seasons, both seasons of Greys, Heroes, and frigging scrubs (which has been sitting at number one for a week) refuse to budge. Scrubs really hurt Supernatural in the demo last Thursday. A 1.2 18-49 demo is too low. Scrubs' demo was a 4.1. Supernatural's viewer numbers stayed above 3 million (thank God) but the demo dropped from a 1.4 to a 1.2. That's not good.

Comment

Wow. I mean, I can't blame him for being weirded out and cautious/nervous, but still... just goes to show you how good an actor he is 'cos his character would absolutely soak up to lovin'. Cool on him, though. I think I prefer the shyer ones.

Comment

Just got done watching the first 3 eps from this season. I had taped them as they aired, and thought I'd run through them again. Waiting until January is going to suck, but this show is soooo worth it.
                                sigpic
                                MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                                "...phu...ah..."
                                "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                                Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Working...
                                X