Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Supernatural : General Discussion/Appreciation (Spoiler Tags req for S15)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's correct. December 7th is new, then a hiatus. Spread the word. Fans are nervous the ratings will be bad because people will think the hiatus already started because of the 2 weeks of reruns. SN can't afford to slip. Veronica Mars and One Tree Hill posted season highs in number of viewers and 18-34 demos this week, after both of them having season lows last week--and Supernatural is stuck airing a rerun. One Tree Hill's numbers were so good with Lost being gone that its season average is now higher than Supernatural's. It went from 2.57 million viewers with a 1.0 demo last week to 4.21 million viewers with a 1.8 demo this week. It was unreal.

Comment

All we can do is hope for the best. My fingers will be crossed.
      sigpic
      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
      "...phu...ah..."
      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

YAY!!! I'm so happy that a new episode of Supernatural is coming on next week!! The new episode looks really good, especially the way the CW has been advertising it.
        sigpic

GROOVY!!

<A href="http://www.funtrivia.com/?ref=altonbrownrox">Play Trivia and Quizzes at FunTrivia.com</a>

Come and play trivia quizzes to your heart's desire!

Comment

hey guys, i'm starting a new wallpaper challenge. i'm going to be doing a wall-a-week for a year, and i'm doing calendar walls.. enjoy...

OrangeSwirl

My Graphix LJ || scifi_abc

Comment

Originally posted by Sgcfreak55 View Post
            YAY!!! I'm so happy that a new episode of Supernatural is coming on next week!! The new episode looks really good, especially the way the CW has been advertising it.
            It does look good. I can't wait until Thursday.
            sigpic
            "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by OrangeSwirl View Post
              hey guys, i'm starting a new wallpaper challenge. i'm going to be doing a wall-a-week for a year, and i'm doing calendar walls.. enjoy...

SWEET!!!!!!!
              sigpic
              "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                It does look good. I can't wait until Thursday.
                me neither. i watched the director's cut preview on sunday. and LOL!! i just hope they didn't use the best parts of the ep like they did with Crossroad Blues..

SWEET!!!!!!!
                hehe, thankies..
                OrangeSwirl

Comment

If anyone is interested, Supernatural is now available on i-tunes. At the moment, it's the only CW show that is. They have season two episodes available--presumably more will become available after each new broadcast. Enjoy.

Hopefully this means the network is trying to grow the audience and believes in a future for SN. Hopefully.

Comment

YAY!!!! ONLY 1 DAY LEFT TIL A NEW EPISODE OF SUPERNATURAL!!!!!! WHOO HOO!!!
                    sigpic

GROOVY!!

<A href="http://www.funtrivia.com/?ref=altonbrownrox">Play Trivia and Quizzes at FunTrivia.com</a>

Comment

Originally posted by Moulin View Post
                      If anyone is interested, Supernatural is now available on i-tunes. At the moment, it's the only CW show that is. They have season two episodes available--presumably more will become available after each new broadcast. Enjoy.

Hopefully this means the network is trying to grow the audience and believes in a future for SN. Hopefully.
                      too bad you can't buy them outside US... to help the show even more.
                      i really love S2. and i am soooo hoping for more seasons.
                      VISIT AND JOIN

Comment

Originally posted by silence View Post
                        too bad you can't buy them outside US... to help the show even more.
                        i really love S2. and i am soooo hoping for more seasons.
                        This show should definitely go on for at least a few more seasons. TPTB could still tell so many interesting stories.

I can't wait for tonight's episode. It should freaking rock!
                        sigpic
                        "...phu...ah..."

Comment

I can't wait for tonight's episode. It should freaking rock!

Heck yeah!!! I can't wait! I'm forcing my family off the couch and out of the room so I can get the television all to myself!!!
                          sigpic

GROOVY!!

Comment

OMG!! Kripke is the devil!!! i hate cliff hangers!!! bah!

loved the ep though.. except Dean totally let me down..
                            Spoiler:
                            I knew he wasnt' going to shoot Dwayne, but i thought he realized the nurse was infected and was gonna shoot her instead.. can't believe he didn't know.. and i think he knew that Sam wasn't going to be infected, thats why he stayed.

gah, can't wait till the next ep to find out the secret..
                            OrangeSwirl

Comment

For some reason the boy's hair looked different to me and I didn't like the new hairdos too much. Perhaps it's just because it seems like it's been two years instead of two weeks since I've seen the show.
                              I knew it was going to be cliffhanger. Bah!! Except I've read spoilers and so I'm pretty certain i know what Dean is going to say.
                              So no new episodes until January right? I guess that's okay what with finals and christmas vacation and all. Bah finals!! Who needs a college education anyway?
                              By the way, when does stargate start up again?
                              Andromeda Fate
                              Something you need to ask yourself everyday, with every decision - WWMD "What Would McKay Do?"
                              "In my culture, I would be well within my rights to dismember you" - Teal'c
                              "Go suck a lemon!" - Carter
                              "Like everyone else, I lived in a house bricked up with seconds and minutes, weekends and New Year's Days, and I never went outside until I died, because there was no other door. Now I know that I could have walked through the walls." - Peter S. Beagle
                              "I hope your apple pie is frickin' worth it!" - Supernatural

Comment

I've read spoilers too, but I don't see thats there's anything that hints to what "the secret" is. They're trying to keep it very hush-hush.. I'm still waiting for more episode stills to be released..

i totally agree about the college education thing. but atleast my finals are gonna be a snap
                                as for Stargate, in the US starts in April for second half of the seasons. But SGA is playing in Canada now with the second half of S3 (and oh is it so far better than the first half of the season)
                                OrangeSwirl

Comment

Working...
                                X