Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Supernatural : General Discussion/Appreciation (Spoiler Tags req for S15)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Moulin View Post
    Looks like Dean may have to make good on his promise
    Spoiler:
    to march straight into hell and kill every one of you evil sons of *****es. Damn. John didn't just give his life. He sold his soul. The sides are rough drafts and the lines could change, but can you imagine what that knowledge will do to Dean? To know John's soul is in hell? Where he can't even scream? Think how much John must have loved Dean to have done that.
    Oh, I have no doubt that both Dean and Sam will make demons everywhere pay. And when, eventually, they
    Spoiler:
    kill THE Demon, they'll free their father's soul.
    sigpic
    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
    "...phu...ah..."
    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

yay, double dose of Jensen today. he's going to be on the Megan Mullaly show.. check local listings.. hehe.. and tonites ep looks so darn cute.. anyone watch the director's cut preview on the CW site (or JAF.com)?
      Last edited by OrangeSwirl; 26 October 2006, 10:56 AM.
      OrangeSwirl

My Graphix LJ || scifi_abc

Comment

I saw the clip. It was funny.

Comment

I saw the clip. It was funny.
          i totally agree.. i can't wait for tonite's ep.. only an hour till i get my first dose of jensen today on megan's show.. hehe, i literally have to bolt to my room after class..
          OrangeSwirl

Comment

kk, i get double the jensen today, so.. i made 2 walls to celebrate. :lilangel:

OrangeSwirl

Comment

Well, yet another good episode in the books. I really enjoyed this one.
              Spoiler:
              I wonder how many "others" like Sam are actually out there?
              Also, I sure hope it isn't too long before we find out specifically what
              Spoiler:
              their Dad told Dean in the hospital.
              sigpic
              "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Good ep tonight. Who was the little dude, Andy? He looks familiar. Kept reminding me of Seth Green for some reason, though I know they're nothing alike. Except maybe for scruff.

I did start to have an issue with the language, though. I know Supernatural has XF alumni onboard, but seriously...

Spoiler:
                The first mention of "pushing" was a great homage to the classic XF ep Pusher (and even the bus made me think, "Cerulean blue..." but towards the end of the ep it was "push" this and "push" that and I think it was overdone. Went from being a sly reference to being pushed down our throats... although I'm probably the only person to think that. Push just seems like an odd wording for what was being done. Unless there's some clinical reasoning behind it.

Whatever. I get hang-ups about weird, arbitrary things like that.

Story development continues to proceed in an intersting manner.

Random other thought-

Spoiler:
                The whole cell phone thing and then wossname saying "bye bye" at the end reminded me of another XF ep, but that was mechanical devices urging people to kill. Sort of.

Anyway, what was the point of having Doc Blu (that was Blu Mankuma, yes?) shoot the dude in the store? Why not just shoot himself?

Nex week's ep looks... weird. Reminds me of a certain stupid movie series that's getting very trendy.

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat View Post
                  Random other thought-

Spoiler:
                  The whole cell phone thing and then wossname saying "bye bye" at the end reminded me of another XF ep, but that was mechanical devices urging people to kill. Sort of.

Anyway, what was the point of having Doc Blu (that was Blu Mankuma, yes?) shoot the dude in the store? Why not just shoot himself?
                  Spoiler:
                  Maybe the guy in the store had ticked off the "evil" twin at some point. It's likely, but just wasn't important enough to elaborate on in the ep itself.
                  sigpic
                  "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                    Spoiler:
                    Maybe the guy in the store had ticked off the "evil" twin at some point. It's likely, but just wasn't important enough to elaborate on in the ep itself.
                    Spoiler:
                    Not important enough to be "finished off" the way the doc was, though.

Also, what's the deal with the mother? Did she live in that town and just gave up her babies for adoption... in that town? I have no idea how that stuff works, I just find it weird that the mom was actually in the same town her kids were in (issues regarding the "neighboring town" notwithstanding)."

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat View Post
                      Spoiler:
                      Not important enough to be "finished off" the way the doc was, though.

Also, what's the deal with the mother? Did she live in that town and just gave up her babies for adoption... in that town? I have no idea how that stuff works, I just find it weird that the mom was actually in the same town her kids were in (issues regarding the "neighboring town" notwithstanding)."
                      That is pretty odd, isn't it? Oh well, I guess you just have to let some things slide for the sake of storytelling.
                      sigpic
                      "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Nex week's ep looks... weird. Reminds me of a certain stupid movie series that's getting very trendy.
                        Oh good heavens no. You don't read spoilers, do you? "No Exit" is not an homage to Saw. Not by a country mile.

Spoiler:
                        The boys encounter the ghost of America's first serial killer, HH Holmes. He gassed people to death in his hotel near the Chicago World's Fair in 1893. Or he'd bury them alive. He killed a lot more people than Jack the Ripper.

Liked the episode tonight. I assumed Mr. Store owner had done something to piss off the bad brother. Samantha Ferris rocks as Ellen. Ash cracks me up, too.

Comment

Oh good heavens no. You don't read spoilers, do you? "No Exit" is not an homage to Saw. Not by a country mile.

Spoiler:
                          The boys encounter the ghost of America's first serial killer, HH Holmes. He gassed people to death in his hotel near the Chicago World's Fair in 1893. Or he'd bury them alive. He killed a lot more people than Jack the Ripper.

Liked the episode tonight. I assumed Mr. Store owner had done something to piss off the bad brother. Samantha Ferris rocks as Ellen. Ash cracks me up, too.
                          Wow, I like the sound of those spoilers for next week. I can't wait for that.

About the store owner, that was my thinking too.

IMO, the whole gang from the Roadhouse are pretty cool.
                          sigpic
                          "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Like this ep. So far this season is shaping up to be way better than last season.
                            I also love the road house crew. At first I wasn't too keen on Joe but now she's starting to grow on me. I like how tptb aren't immediately having Joe and Dean enter into a relationship. It gives us more time to get to know her as an individual character as opposed to just a love interest. (I don't really know if Dean and Joe are going to have a relationship. I'm just assuming.)
                            Andromeda Fate
                            Something you need to ask yourself everyday, with every decision - WWMD "What Would McKay Do?"
                            "In my culture, I would be well within my rights to dismember you" - Teal'c
                            "Go suck a lemon!" - Carter
                            "Like everyone else, I lived in a house bricked up with seconds and minutes, weekends and New Year's Days, and I never went outside until I died, because there was no other door. Now I know that I could have walked through the walls." - Peter S. Beagle
                            "I hope your apple pie is frickin' worth it!" - Supernatural

Comment

They're thinking about it, Andromeda fate. Personally, I'd rather see Dean have a scorching affair with her mother. I love Samantha Ferris. I can't help but think with Jo, "You'd better check her ID, Dean. You don't want to get arrested."

Teen. Ager.

That's my only quibble. I think she looks and acts WAY too young to be a suitable love interest. She's like some WB suit's idea of a love interest for the teen crowd. I'd have much preferred someone like Julie Benz (Layla) last season, or even Officer Kathleen from The Benders. If we're talking actually loving someone, I'd think Dean would go for more substance than a teenager brings to the table.

Comment

I can see Jo going darkside, possibly in some kind of do-gooder attempt, but ultimately I think she's dangerous for Dean and that in the end she's going to wind up dead.

Comment

Working...
                                X