Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Supernatural : General Discussion/Appreciation (Spoiler Tags req for S15)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i totally agree.. *huggles Dean*

Spoiler:
    poor Jared and his broken hand.. thats the second time now.. sheesh.. i heard they were gonna write it in since its more serious than last time.. oy.. the boy's a trooper
    OrangeSwirl

My Graphix LJ || scifi_abc

Comment

*hugs Dean and takes him off to a dark corner for some "comforting"*

Spoiler:
      Dang, I knew Dean had a hate-on for the whole "what's dead should stay dead" thing and I knew it had to have significance, but I absolutely never even CONSIDERED he thought of himself as being dead. Or undead. Whatever. Damn, talk about ISSUES!

The zombie thing was a LOT of fun, the necrophilia a little less so, but it all came together quite nicely, IMO. Now, if we could just make some more zombies and transport them to Jericho, we might be able to put some life back into that show!

I loved the whole thing about the conflicting info regarding how to dispose of zombies. Wish they'd had more time to try going through some of the others, but I won't begrudge it since the abbreviated wrap-up to the hunt gave us that agonizing scene with Dean and Sam. Wow. And wow. That is some serious baggage Dean's got- angst in spades!

I love this show more all the time. Poor "delicate" Sam/Jared.

Has Jensen ever had real injuries that needed to be incorporated into the show?

Comment

Shadow!! we share Dean remember... get back here!!! *whack*

and as for Jensen getting hurt, nothing that i know of...
        OrangeSwirl

Comment

Originally posted by OrangeSwirl View Post
          Shadow!! we share Dean remember... get back here!!! *whack*

and as for Jensen getting hurt, nothing that i know of...
          Jared must just have very bad luck, or he's just really fragile compared to Jensen.
          sigpic
          MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
          "...phu...ah..."
          "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
          Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Or Jensen doesn't take the same risks, or is simply more "experienced" at these sorts of things. I imagine he has a LOT of "experience."

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat View Post
              Or Jensen doesn't take the same risks, or is simply more "experienced" at these sorts of things. I imagine he has a LOT of "experience."
              You have a one-track mind, don't you?
              sigpic
              MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
              "...phu...ah..."
              "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
              Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

*ignores actual meaning*

well lets see.. Jensen was on DA, and was "genetically empowered" to do all sorts of stuff.. Jared was on GG, and was "the boy next door".. so yeah, Jensen has more experience with stunt work, so i'd say that does have something to do with it..
                OrangeSwirl

Comment

Lol!! After seeing the amazing Dean angst this past episode i'm eyeing some dark corners in wich to "comfort" Dean myself.

I wasn't too keen on the whole zombie thing. I was laughing throughout the episode and i'm pretty sure they weren't aiming for laughter. It's not necessarily zombies that bother me but the girl who portrayed the zombie. Her lines were delivered with a tad too much melodrama and it just cracked me up. Best part of the ep was definitely the Sam/Dean scene at the end. Heck, it's the best scene of the season as of yet.
                  Andromeda Fate
                  Something you need to ask yourself everyday, with every decision - WWMD "What Would McKay Do?"
                  "In my culture, I would be well within my rights to dismember you" - Teal'c
                  "Go suck a lemon!" - Carter
                  "Like everyone else, I lived in a house bricked up with seconds and minutes, weekends and New Year's Days, and I never went outside until I died, because there was no other door. Now I know that I could have walked through the walls." - Peter S. Beagle
                  "I hope your apple pie is frickin' worth it!" - Supernatural

Comment

I thought the whole zombie thing was silly and melodramatic, too- barring Dean's reaction to it- and that's why I liked it. High camp with grim overtones. Or middle camp, anyway.

Comment

Daddy dearest needs to make a ghostly appearance at some point in the spring to comfort his first born son, to make him realize that a parent doesn't want to die before his children no matter the circumstances.

If I didn't know the spoiler I know about for episode 8.....hoooo boooooy

Comment

Originally posted by Moulin View Post
                        Daddy dearest needs to make a ghostly appearance at some point in the spring to comfort his first born son, to make him realize that a parent doesn't want to die before his children no matter the circumstances.

If I didn't know the spoiler I know about for episode 8.....hoooo boooooy
                        Ooooooooo....do tell!
                        Andromeda Fate
                        Something you need to ask yourself everyday, with every decision - WWMD "What Would McKay Do?"
                        "Like everyone else, I lived in a house bricked up with seconds and minutes, weekends and New Year's Days, and I never went outside until I died, because there was no other door. Now I know that I could have walked through the walls." - Peter S. Beagle

Comment

Okay. You asked for it. It'll really tear your heart out.
                          SPOILER SPACE
                          ARE YOU SURE YOU WANT TO KNOW?
                          /
                          /
                          /
                          /
                          /
                          /
                          /
                          /
                          /
                          /
                          /
                          /
                          /
                          /
                          /
                          /
                          /
                          /
                          /
                          /
                          /
                          Spoiler:
                          Episode 8 is called "Crossroad Blues." It has to do with a man named Robert Johnson who sold his soul to the devil in 1928 Mississippi to become the best blues player in the world. Flash forward to present day, and the devil is convincing others to engage in the same Faustian bargain. Dean and Sam are trying to save this young kid who's made the deal--10 years of fame and fortune, then he has to surrender his soul to the devil. A sexy female demon decides that Dean is good enough to eat, so they saunter out to the impala for a little sex. A bit too late, the female demon realizes that Dean's drawn a devil's trap under the Impala and parked over it. She's trapped, and he's trying to bargain for the young kid's life. She asks Dean if he's willing to trade his soul to save the kid's. She knows his tired Dean is, she says, that he wakes up in the morning so tired that he'd rather not go on with life. Dean (who feels guiilty for being alive) says he might consider the deal. Ten years of happiness, then his soul is condemned to hell. Things somehow go sour, though, and the temptress refused to release the kid from the deal for his soul. Then she looks at Dean.....smiles....and tells him that he's generous just like his father. You're willing to sell your soul to save this kid....just like your father sold his soul to the demon to save you, Dean. Poor John. There he is in hell, in such pain, and all he can do is make gurgling noises. He can't even scream.

Comment

Damn!!! That's a pretty specific spoiler. Wow! Can't wait for that episode
                            Andromeda Fate

Comment

Looks like Dean may have to make good on his promise
                              Spoiler:
                              to march straight into hell and kill every one of you evil sons of *****es. Damn. John didn't just give his life. He sold his soul. The sides are rough drafts and the lines could change, but can you imagine what that knowledge will do to Dean? To know John's soul is in hell? Where he can't even scream? Think how much John must have loved Dean to have done that.

Comment

ok, was watching my dvd's over the weekend, and decided i had to make a wendigo wall revolving around the m&ms..

OrangeSwirl

Comment

Working...
                                X