Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Supernatural : General Discussion/Appreciation (Spoiler Tags req for S15)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow! I haven't been on here in forever! Loving the new season so far. Tonights ep with the clown thing totally creeped me out. (I'm working night shift right now all by myself in a big ole hotel and I keep expecting to open a door and find a clown!)

Spoiler:
    I too thought any little kid would be absolutely crazy to invite a clown into their house. I'm almost certain I wouldn't have if I was that age. I love the angst even more than last season. It seems so much more believable. I think their acting skills have improved greatly. I can't really believe that they've killed Papa Winchester off for good. He has to come back somehow! I couldn't beleive Dean took a nine iron to the Impala! Ahhhhhhh! I was like "noooo, stop! stop! stop! Deannnn!" Now he's going to have to fix that all over again.
    Andromeda Fate
    Something you need to ask yourself everyday, with every decision - WWMD "What Would McKay Do?"
    "In my culture, I would be well within my rights to dismember you" - Teal'c
    "Go suck a lemon!" - Carter
    "Like everyone else, I lived in a house bricked up with seconds and minutes, weekends and New Year's Days, and I never went outside until I died, because there was no other door. Now I know that I could have walked through the walls." - Peter S. Beagle
    "I hope your apple pie is frickin' worth it!" - Supernatural

Comment

Nah, I think he'll leave it as a reminder to himself.

Comment

I thought the main plot, the clowns, was pretty cheesy. I mean even cheesier than Killer Klowns from Outerspace cheesey, which is all I kept thinking of during this ep. I kept waiting for man-eating popcorn to come from somewhere.

The best part of the ep was the dialogue tween Sam and Dean. Sam suddenly becomming dad's devoted son. Dean confronting and finally the scene at the end with Sam and Dean talking more rationally and Dean's eventual release. Those scenes made the entire ep worthwhile.

The computer dude was great though. MIT..it's a school near Boston. hehe. I hope we see more of him. Not too keen on the daughter. The character itself is fine, but the actor that plays her looks about 12 in some scenes and it kinda creeped me out to see her and Dean deciding if naughty was gonna go down.
        Thanks!
        Jordan

my page
        My LJ
        From now on, our name will be 'Tenac'.

Comment

Originally posted by yaaayoubetcha

The computer dude was great though. MIT..it's a school near Boston. hehe. I hope we see more of him. Not too keen on the daughter. The character itself is fine, but the actor that plays her looks about 12 in some scenes and it kinda creeped me out to see her and Dean deciding if naughty was gonna go down.
          I agree about the girl. I was excited at first because I'd heard some spoilers that there was going to be a female hunter and that she would probably have a romantic relationship with one of the brothers. I was hoping it would be Dean because he needs one but I don't think they have much chemistry and she's already starting to bug me. Dean had more chemistry with that reaper chick Tessa. I like the mom though.
          Andromeda Fate
          Something you need to ask yourself everyday, with every decision - WWMD "What Would McKay Do?"
          "In my culture, I would be well within my rights to dismember you" - Teal'c
          "Go suck a lemon!" - Carter
          "Like everyone else, I lived in a house bricked up with seconds and minutes, weekends and New Year's Days, and I never went outside until I died, because there was no other door. Now I know that I could have walked through the walls." - Peter S. Beagle
          "I hope your apple pie is frickin' worth it!" - Supernatural

Comment

made this the other day for my wall-a-day challenge...

OrangeSwirl

My Graphix LJ || scifi_abc

Comment

After the first two great eps of this season, I can't wait to see what Week 3 has in store for us. I already can't wait until Thursday night. Oh, well, at least another good show I like is on tomorrow night - Heroes.
              sigpic
              MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
              "...phu...ah..."
              "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
              Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Can't wait for the new eppie tonite.. and in honor, i reserve thursdays as SN day for my wall-a-day challenge.. unforetunately, this week is my last week..

OrangeSwirl

Comment

OMG Yes!!!

Spoiler:
                  *pets metallicar* and they played her song!! Dean+Metallicar=OTP

ok, as for the rest of the ep.. poor Sam, getting all Sammy napped.. and i love how Dean pretty much only calls him Sammy now.. too cute.. it was nice to see demons with a good side for once. gotta love the fight b/t Dean and Gordon, and right before he ties him up, walks him into wall.. *pets Dean*

i think i need to get a bigger drool bucket for next week..
                  OrangeSwirl

Comment

Wow, what a great episode IMO. I thoroughly enjoyed this one, like all of them so far this season.
                    Spoiler:
                    It was great to see the Impala back in action.
                    sigpic
                    "...phu...ah..."

Comment

I really liked this ep.

A cool (if not original) take on vampires and it was cool seeing Tara (Amber Benson) back in action.

She'd be a cool recurring character.

Gordon was a good anti-hero and has been setup quite well to be a recurring nemesis...hopefully he'll be back, both on their side and as an antagonist.
                      Thanks!
                      Jordan

my page
                      My LJ
                      From now on, our name will be 'Tenac'.

Comment

wow.... Supernatural is fast becoming one of my favorite shows.
                        really good job, writers, actors, everyone.

as i said, i think S2ep1 layed ground for something better then S1... and from what i see, i was right. i really enjoy dynamics betwen Winchester bros and i have to say that if killing dad was done to introduce more hunters and make verything different, it worked really well...

TBH, i just can't see the show going this good if dad stayed alive... maybe someone will burry me for saying this, but it is true... killing him was good thing, as shown by every ep in S2 ... maybe they'll make mistakes later, but somehow i doubt it...

i loved this ep... no black and white... doubting almost everything they been tought... shades of grey...
                        really great TV.
                        VISIT AND JOIN

Comment

From what we've seen so far this season, and it's still early, I think we're in for a real treat with this show. The first 3 eps so far have been simply amazing IMO.
                          sigpic
                          "...phu...ah..."

Comment

I like the ways they're expanding the show's universe. Shades of gray, indeed.

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat View Post
                              I like the ways they're expanding the show's universe. Shades of gray, indeed.
                              Exactly! I really liked how Dean got to thinking - how many creatures have they killed over the years that didn't really deserve to die? I hope to see more "gray" area moments on this show in the future.
                              sigpic
                              "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Man, this second season just continues to kick some serious a** so far. I really loved the majority of this ep, especially the end talk between Dean and Sam. That was really something special IMO.
                                sigpic
                                "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Working...
                                X