Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Supernatural : General Discussion/Appreciation (Spoiler Tags req for S15)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Winchester boys are back in business! Let the Hunt begin...

Spoiler:
    Figured Dean was ghostwalking almost immediately. Also called Dad's bargain with the devil. Still, tightly paced, highly dramatic and Reaper Girl blindsided me. Never saw THAT coming.

Lots of wonderful Dean Angst. And I guess there was Sam Angst, too, but I wasn't really buying it. That's just personal preference, though.

Anyone have guesses as to what Sam and the others are supposed to do? Is this like the whitelighter thing with cosmic forces and fighting off the coming dark or something? Or is it more specific?

Yay to Dad for FINALLY telling Dean how he really feels... but what the hell did he say to him at the end??

And as for the preview...

Spoiler:
    NNNOOOOO!!!! NOT CLOWNS!!!!

Can't wait till next week!

Comment

OMG, still drooling.. *dies* i don't even know what to say..

i'll just leave this.. ok, in honor of the SN S2 premier.. it was inspired by a sig with the same quote from "lilo and stitch" at http://www.supernatural.tv/

Day 13/30 of my wall-a-day challenge (see sig for link to LJ)

SN family

OrangeSwirl

My Graphix LJ || scifi_abc

Comment

Awww. *sniff* So weirdlo weirdly appropriate.

Comment

Spoiler:
          I did not like the Dad dying so soon. I mean the entire purpose of the first season was to find Dad and kill the demon. I thought maybe that the demon wanted the Dad's soul and they would spend this season finding a way to reclaim it, Dad would be in a coma, etc.. The dad told Dean something and I so want to find out what that is!! I hope it is a way to bring him back? But somehow I think it is, find this demon and destroy him, avenge me son!

I like the shows take on death, a spirit can either choose to go with the reaper or stay and become an angry spirit. We never did get to see what Dean choose, the demon took over the reaper before he answered. I'd like to think he would have chosen to go with the reaper rather than become something like what he has hunted.

Anyway, good first episode of the new season.

Interesting spoilers from promo's shown on the CW
          Spoiler:
          Looks like there is a place for the boys to hang out this year with other hunters. From what I saw, there is a woman about the boys age who is also a hunter. Seems we might have a recurring female hunter to join the boys sometimes.

Comment

i loved it... really great opening of new season...
            can't wait for more
            VISIT AND JOIN

Comment

Anybody recognised the actor who played the demon? I swear I've seen him somewhere but he's not listed at either tv.com or imdb for that ep. It's right on the edge of my brain, I see him in a cop or sheriff uniform for some reason.

Spoiler:
              Nuts, I was hoping that Daddy Winchester would stick around. Guess it was too much to hope that the demon would give him a grace period before calling in his life, guess that was smart of him.

Hm... other special children. Interesting. I wonder if it ties in Sam's ability to receive premonitions.

IMO I think Dean would have chosen to go with the reaper.

Comment

Yeah, that actor looked very familiar, but I dunno where from.

Comment

I absolutely loved the season premiere. I too though am pretty bummed about
                  Spoiler:
                  their Dad dying. I had hoped he'd stick around a bit longer.
                  I can't wait to see what the rest of the season has in store for us. By the way, I'm almost starting to think
                  Spoiler:
                  Sam wasn't really John's biological son. Maybe the Demon was "making" these special children.
                  sigpic
                  MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                  "...phu...ah..."
                  "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                  Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
                    Yeah, that actor looked very familiar, but I dunno where from.
                    The actor that played the demon played the Federal Marshall that arrested Kate on LOST. He also played a Highway Patrolman at the beginning of M.I.B that gets Mikey's guts on him.

Comment

Ahhh... Lost. Gotcha. Good to know. And no wonder we kept thinking "uniform" and "jerk". Or I was thinking "jerk" anyway.

Comment

I think this season will be more about Sam and his abilities (and prolly other childern like him), maybe they'll even go and look for more of his kind. They did find one of them in Season1. And sam's abilities include telekinesis also... remember how he moved whatever was blocking him in that ep? Just like that kid they went to see... which had same abilities, but more developed (and whose mother was also killed by demon, same way as Sam's).

Spoiler:
                        I bet dad told Dean what's with the childern when he was whispering to him.
                        VISIT AND JOIN

Comment

Originally posted by silence
                          I think this season will be more about Sam and his abilities (and prolly other childern like him), maybe they'll even go and look for more of his kind.
                          I'm figuring maybe that's what the hints in the preview were about.

Spoiler:
                          I betcha Dean and Sam aren't the only ones who became hunters after their mom went FOOM.

Comment

I thought this was a great premier.

The whole Reaper angle was a surprised. Wasn't expecting how they played that. Was surprised about Dad.
                            Spoiler:
                            I figured he'd be around all season in a coma or perhaps posessed and that the focus would be getting him back. Wasn't expecting him to deal himself away with the gun. Did expect him to deal away the gun to save Dean, though.

The Ouija board scene was good as was the 'Swayze' scene. Laughed out loud there.

Can't wait for the rest of the season to see what the uber-arc is going to be. They found dad and almost had the demon. Will there be a hunter of the week now? I hope not, but a recurring character or two would be nice.
                            Thanks!
                            Jordan

my page
                            My LJ
                            From now on, our name will be 'Tenac'.

Comment

Whole situation smells like much different season arc then S1 (find demon that killed mom and waste that mofo).

Spoiler:
                              1) That gun is supposed to be only thing that can kill that demon
                              2) Dad hates that demon more then anything in the world
                              3) Dad knows what's with those kids
                              4) Dad gives gun AND himself so his boys can continue hunting
                              5) Dad tells Dean what he knows about those kids (whispering we didnt hear)
                              6) We know demon also has plans for those kids

All this lays ground for very interesting story arc. And damnit, it was done really good, makes you think what's really going on.
                              VISIT AND JOIN

Comment

Originally posted by Moulin
                                Here is a clip. It is from the season premiere of Supernatural. You have not seen it before. Your heart will break. It has spoilers. Of course it has spoilers. Click on "Supernatural." It is on the right. Be warned. It is angsty. Be warned. Your heart will break.....

When I think that people would rather engage in the saga of "who pinned Meredith McWhiney's panties on the board at work?" rather than see this, I get mad. Grey's Anatomy is soooooo achingly, mind numbingly dumb.

The clip from Supernatural. Click on SN on the list and the clip will come right up.

clip
                                I will have to DVR these, I never finished season 1. The DVD is out now isn't it?

Comment

Working...
                                X