Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Supernatural : General Discussion/Appreciation (Spoiler Tags req for S15)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OMFG!! its here.. even though amazon said tomorrow.. i just grabbed it out of my mail box! *runs off to watch*
    OrangeSwirl

My Graphix LJ || scifi_abc

Comment

Originally posted by OrangeSwirl
      OMFG!! its here.. even though amazon said tomorrow.. i just grabbed it out of my mail box! *runs off to watch*
      Lucky you! Hopefully I'll get mine today. I can't wait to watch the special features too. They should be a blast.
      sigpic
      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
      "...phu...ah..."
      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

omg yes, the special features are great.. be sure your not eating or drinking, cause you might choke.. yes, u will be laughing that hard..
        OrangeSwirl

My Graphix LJ || scifi_abc

Comment

Originally posted by OrangeSwirl
          omg yes, the special features are great.. be sure your not eating or drinking, cause you might choke.. yes, u will be laughing that hard..
          Sweet! Can't wait to watch them. Sadly, it hasn't arrived yet.
          sigpic
          "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Ok, now I'm a happy camper. Just got a knock at my door, and bam, there was my Supernatural DVD. Can't wait to watch the extras later on.
            sigpic
            "...phu...ah..."

Comment

The R2 discs have no extras.

Is it worth shelling out on a R1 box just for the extras? How good are they?

Madeleine

Comment

Originally posted by Madeleine_W
                The R2 discs have no extras.

I think they're worth it. Some of the behind-the-scenes material is pretty awesome.
                sigpic
                "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by Madeleine_W
                  Did you see the pic Moulin posted of the boys as "priests"? That's only one example of the goodies you'll find.

Interesting that the R2 discs don't have that stuff, though. Usually we're the ones complaining that all the coolest stuff is on the R2 sets.

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
                    Interesting that the R2 discs don't have that stuff, though. Usually we're the ones complaining that all the coolest stuff is on the R2 sets.
                    That is pretty true. I guess they decided to flip things for a change. Personally, I think all the regions should get basically the same extras.
                    sigpic
                    "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Me too. But then you wouldn't have dimwit fans like us buying multiple sets of the same show just to get the regional content.

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
                        Me too. But then you wouldn't have dimwit fans like us buying multiple sets of the same show just to get the regional content.
                        LMAO!! I guess that is true.
                        sigpic
                        "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Thank the heavens. Our long wait for Season 2 is finally almost over. One week to go, people. I don't know about all of you, but I'm already very excited about it. A new episode will be just "what the doctor ordered".
                          sigpic
                          "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Here is a clip. It is from the season premiere of Supernatural. You have not seen it before. Your heart will break. It has spoilers. Of course it has spoilers. Click on "Supernatural." It is on the right. Be warned. It is angsty. Be warned. Your heart will break.....

When I think that people would rather engage in the saga of "who pinned Meredith McWhiney's panties on the board at work?" rather than see this, I get mad. Grey's Anatomy is soooooo achingly, mind numbingly dumb.

The clip from Supernatural. Click on SN on the list and the clip will come right up.

clip

Comment

Originally posted by Moulin
                              Here is a clip. It is from the season premiere of Supernatural. You have not seen it before. Your heart will break. It has spoilers. Of course it has spoilers. Click on "Supernatural." It is on the right. Be warned. It is angsty. Be warned. Your heart will break.....

When I think that people would rather engage in the saga of "who pinned Meredith McWhiney's panties on the board at work?" rather than see this, I get mad. Grey's Anatomy is soooooo achingly, mind numbingly dumb.

The clip from Supernatural. Click on SN on the list and the clip will come right up.

clip
                              Sweet! Thanks for posting the link to that. Very nice. Now I really can't wait for Thursday night.
                              sigpic
                              "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Jared's come a long way since Gilmore Girls. A long way. Sam's quite sexy when he's pissed off.

Comment

Working...
                                X