Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Supernatural : General Discussion/Appreciation (Spoiler Tags req for S15)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Watched "Faith" tonight. I had forgotten just how much I liked that episode. Was it just me, or did that Reaper freak other people out some too?
    sigpic
    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
    "...phu...ah..."
    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

All I could think of was the Gentlemen from the BtVS episode "Hush". Didn't creep me out NEARLY as much as THOSE guys did!

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man
        Watched "Faith" tonight. I had forgotten just how much I liked that episode. Was it just me, or did that Reaper freak other people out some too?
        yup he was creepy i guess not his look but they way you could not get away from him if you are his intended and the fact that you see death coming was the creepy and freaky part!

Using power, using power, using power!
        Ya Think!
        House Rules Sammy Driver Picks the Music and Shotgun Shuts his cakehole!

Comment

I finally got to watch this episode the other night!!! I'd managed to miss it twice before and it was the only episode I hadn't seen. I really really liked this episode. It seemed to be a good one for the Dean character.
          I liked the parting line with Leyla. "Now that is a miracle," when Dean promises to pray for her. Very good ep!
          Andromeda Fate
          Something you need to ask yourself everyday, with every decision - WWMD "What Would McKay Do?"
          "In my culture, I would be well within my rights to dismember you" - Teal'c
          "Go suck a lemon!" - Carter
          "Like everyone else, I lived in a house bricked up with seconds and minutes, weekends and New Year's Days, and I never went outside until I died, because there was no other door. Now I know that I could have walked through the walls." - Peter S. Beagle
          "I hope your apple pie is frickin' worth it!" - Supernatural

Comment

my latest creation to share...

Jensen's quote is from "STARinside" a behind the scenes of SN, and he's referring to the main pic which was titled "The New HOtties" in a mag he saw...
            OrangeSwirl

My Graphix LJ || scifi_abc

Comment

Originally posted by ShelBel
              All I could think of was the Gentlemen from the BtVS episode "Hush". Didn't creep me out NEARLY as much as THOSE guys did!
              True. I had almost forgotten about those guys. Very creepy indeed!
              sigpic
              "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by OrangeSwirl
                my latest creation to share...

Jensen's quote is from "STARinside" a behind the scenes of SN, and he's referring to the main pic which was titled "The New HOtties" in a mag he saw...
                I want to know who let Jensen out of the house wearing that shirt. It looks like he wandered through a field of vicious, ink-weilding dandelions.

Someone get him a new stylist, please. Between that shirt and the "happy pants" he was sporting at the CW UpFronts (never has an item of clothing been so beloved yet so reviled at once), he needs one.

Comment

Originally posted by ShelBel
                  I want to know who let Jensen out of the house wearing that shirt. It looks like he wandered through a field of vicious, ink-weilding dandelions.

Someone get him a new stylist, please. Between that shirt and the "happy pants" he was sporting at the CW UpFronts (never has an item of clothing been so beloved yet so reviled at once), he needs one.
                  i know what you mean, that shirt is quite scary, which i think is why it works so well with Jared's bunny ears..
                  OrangeSwirl

Comment

I would be more than happy to assume the task of dressing (and undressing) Jensen.

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
                      I would be more than happy to assume the task of dressing (and undressing) Jensen.
                      yea, well you'd better be prepared to share that position...
                      OrangeSwirl

Comment

Originally posted by OrangeSwirl
                        yea, well you'd better be prepared to share that position...
                        Oh definitely- I'll share my "positions" with him!

Comment

Oh definitely- I'll share my "positions" with him!
                          i should have known.. *eye roll*
                          OrangeSwirl

Comment

Why does that not surprise me Shadow?
                            sigpic
                            "...phu...ah..."

Comment

*gigglesnort*

Oh Shadow, you have lots of competition, trust me!

Comment

I can't wait to watch season one again in September.

Comment

Working...
                                X