Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Supernatural : General Discussion/Appreciation (Spoiler Tags req for S15)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I remember back when season 8 was getting underway that Jensen and Jared were signed on up to season 10. I wonder if this will be the last one?
    sigpic

Comment

I think they said that they - Jensen, Jared and also Jeremy Carver - would be in for at least two more seasons, so 9 and 10. They didn't say that they wanted to stop with season 10, though. And they better don't dare .
      The very young do not always do as they are told.

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Hm, Trailer for the next ep looks like it will be the one about the spin-off. Like I thought it looks like teen only ...

sigpic

Comment

Well, like expected the spin-off doesn't look that good. 12 year-olds lead the gangster families, shifters shift like alphas and everything in general is too much teen like. I definitely prefer more real Supernatural seasons.

sigpic

Comment

Sky Living have dropped Supernatural.. so unless someone else picks it up, season 9 won't be shown in the UK at all..

Comment

Whaaaat? Are they mad ?

Whereas they also did not do well on Supernatural in German TV. After season 3 they waited extremely long for season 4 to air. Then, they aired the following seasons rather quickly. But someday, they began airing it on Friday evenings or so and two or more eps in a row. Not that good, either (for the audience rate).

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by M@ster R View Post
                  Whaaaat? Are they mad ?
                  Yes.

Comment

While there is a certain amount of sense (from anecdotal evidence) that youngsters are better equipped to see the supernatural, 12 year-olds are not the right age group at all. Also, I have a hard time believing that age of hunters.
                    sigpic

Comment

Not sure if this is quite the correct place for this but
                      Spoiler:
                      just saw where the CW passed on picking up the SPN spinoff Bloodlines
                      sigpic

Comment

So the spin-off is coming? Well, don't think it will last. Will probably be the same like with Universe ...

EDIT: Oh, got it wrong, the CW did not take the spin-off. Good decision if you ask me. Like I said, it probably would not have lasted, anyway.

sigpic

Comment

^ i agree the backdoor pilot sucked, probably one of the worst episodes of Supernatural ever

So i've heard that season 10 is the last one? people are saying it is but i haven't seen anything official
                          Last Movie Watched
                          X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
                          Life is Strange

Comment

When Jeremy Carver took over he said he would be in for two more seasons (he meant 9 and 10). Jensen and Jared agreed. They did not say that they wanted to stop at 10, they simply said that they would do it so far if they had the viewing figures for it.
                            It looks a bit like they won't do any more than ten seasons but maybe they do. I think they shall never stop .

sigpic

Comment

There might be more than ten seasons, after all :

http://insidetv.ew.com/2014/07/18/su...ea0dbbf6bd4d83

sigpic

Comment

Jensen Ackles talks about season 10, mostly regarding Dean:

http://www.ign.com/videos/2014/07/28...comic-con-2014

Sounds interesting, as far as they don't waste the potential this situation offers (wouldn't be the first time that they don't really use great ideas).

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X