Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Supernatural : General Discussion/Appreciation (Spoiler Tags req for S15)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Graybrew1 View Post
    It was, I am going to make a point to watch it again. I was laughing so hard at some parts I think I might have missed a few lines.
    Yeah, a few parts had me laughing pretty hard too.
    sigpic
    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
    "...phu...ah..."
    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
      Yeah, a few parts had me laughing pretty hard too.
      Me too, Cas is just, well..............I'm going to watch this episode again, some great comic moments in it. Although I have to say that 'Mystery Spot' still holds the top spot in my favourite 'lighter' SPN episodes.

Comment

Jim Beaver has done we'll this TV season, Cameod in both Breaking Bad & Dexter
        Last Movie Watched
        X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
        Life is Strange

Comment

Originally posted by mr_kennedy View Post
          Jim Beaver has done we'll this TV season, Cameod in both Breaking Bad & Dexter
          There were quite a few SPN references sprinkled throughout the Dexter episode last night. Fantastic.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Freckles View Post
            There were quite a few SPN references sprinkled throughout the Dexter episode last night. Fantastic.
            I was still waiting for him to say idjiit
            Last Movie Watched
            X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
            Life is Strange

Comment

Originally posted by Freckles View Post
              Last Movie Watched
              X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
              Life is Strange

Comment

Teh heh.............Green for that!
                Posting at.............
                http://godus.boards.net/

Comment

Just ordered my gift for Christmas Season 7, can't wait to actually watch it !
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sp!der View Post
                    Just ordered my gift for Christmas Season 7, can't wait to actually watch it !
                    I hope you enjoy it as much as I did. This many seasons in, this show still knows how to entertain and tell good stories.
                    sigpic
                    "...phu...ah..."

Comment

I hope you enjoy it as much as I did. This many seasons in, this show still knows how to entertain and tell good stories.
                      true, I'm just re-watching the last three episodes of season six and "The Man Who Would Be King" is one of the best episodes of Supernatural, at least IMO, hope season seven and eight holds up to episodes like these ! How many seasons do you think this show will have ? I think it could have a ten season run, don't you ?
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sp!der View Post
                        true, I'm just re-watching the last three episodes of season six and "The Man Who Would Be King" is one of the best episodes of Supernatural, at least IMO, hope season seven and eight holds up to episodes like these ! How many seasons do you think this show will have ? I think it could have a ten season run, don't you ?
                        That is the plan. The current show-runner wants the story arc they have been developing this season to continue, evolve, and end the show in Season 10. Jared and Jensen have both signed contracts that extend through a Season 9 and 10 as well. I really hope the CW lets it continue until then.
                        sigpic
                        "...phu...ah..."

Comment

That is the plan. The current show-runner wants the story arc they have been developing this season to continue, evolve, and end the show in Season 10. Jared and Jensen have both signed contracts that extend through a Season 9 and 10 as well. I really hope the CW lets it continue until then.
                          I think Supernatural is pretty safe
                          Last Movie Watched
                          X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
                          Life is Strange

Comment

good to know, it took me some time to like it but now I really love it and still season seven havent arrived yet, bloody christmas and winter ! hope it comes on monday.
                            sigpic

Comment

I sure hope so.
                              sigpic
                              "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Hi Supernatural family,

I was just passing by from the Amanda Tapping thread and wanted to ask you all to vote for her on http://www.celebcharitychallenge.org

If she wins, we earn money for Sanctuary for Kids, just the way both Jared and Jensen won a couple of months ago! So please help out and vote daily. It only takes a couple of minutes and it would make us all very happy

Thank you!
                                sigpic
                                Made by the talented Meredithe5

Live peace, speak kindness, dwell in possibility - Amanda Tapping

My Rainbow Run for Mila raised $2672.5 CAD for Sanctuary For Kids! Many thanks to everyone who donated in honour of my beloved niece https://www.facebook.com/RainbowRunForMila

Comment

Working...
                                X