Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Supernatural : General Discussion/Appreciation (Spoiler Tags req for S15)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by krzykat
    i thought the head vamp was pretty hot!, would have liked to keep him around for a while!
    Better watch...if someone says a guy is hot...Shadow is all over it!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Redmen
      Yeah summer time is SG-1 and SG-A time while autumn Supernatural and BSG.
      Indeed! Makes both times of year even better IMO.
      sigpic
      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
      "...phu...ah..."
      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter
        Better watch...if someone says a guy is hot...Shadow is all over it!
        sorry am new? wouldn't want to step on toe's but can't keep something like that to my self, have to make sure the whole world can appreciate him!
        haha

p.s hello shadow glad to meet you;

Comment

did anyone watch the rerun of the pilot thursday? i am so happy they are starting over again, i didn't tape the first half of the episodes. as i got hooked on the show during bloody mary!

? just wondering if anyone else is bugged about the fire? was it just me or did they flame engulf john and then the next minute he's outside it's driving me crazy

Comment

Originally posted by krzykat
            did anyone watch the rerun of the pilot thursday? i am so happy they are starting over again, i didn't tape the first half of the episodes. as i got hooked on the show during bloody mary!

? just wondering if anyone else is bugged about the fire? was it just me or did they flame engulf john and then the next minute he's outside it's driving me crazy
            I watched, and taped, the rerun Thursday. I want every ep of this show I can get until it comes out on DVD. Just in case I get the urge to watch.

As for John getting engulfed by the flames, I don't recall seeing that per se. I'll have to go back and look again.
            sigpic
            "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Luckily for the rest of you, I hate vampires, so any hot vampires are free game 'cause I ain't interested.

Now, if they'd been werewolves, that'd be another story.

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
                Luckily for the rest of you, I hate vampires, so any hot vampires are free game 'cause I ain't interested.

Now, if they'd been werewolves, that'd be another story.
                Like hairy fellas, do ya? Maybe we'll see some werewolves in Season 2.
                sigpic
                "...phu...ah..."

Comment

I had sort of a Supernatural moment today. Someone yelled out "Sammy!" in the hotel lobby I work at and I immediately thought of "Sammy" Winchester. (It was a girl though not a guy )
                  Andromeda Fate
                  Something you need to ask yourself everyday, with every decision - WWMD "What Would McKay Do?"
                  "In my culture, I would be well within my rights to dismember you" - Teal'c
                  "Go suck a lemon!" - Carter
                  "Like everyone else, I lived in a house bricked up with seconds and minutes, weekends and New Year's Days, and I never went outside until I died, because there was no other door. Now I know that I could have walked through the walls." - Peter S. Beagle
                  "I hope your apple pie is frickin' worth it!" - Supernatural

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man
                    Like hairy fellas, do ya?
                    Only on a wolf. On a guy it's disgusting.

Comment

Hear! Hear!
                      Although a little hair here or there is not that bad lol!
                      Andromeda Fate
                      Something you need to ask yourself everyday, with every decision - WWMD "What Would McKay Do?"
                      "In my culture, I would be well within my rights to dismember you" - Teal'c
                      "Go suck a lemon!" - Carter
                      "Like everyone else, I lived in a house bricked up with seconds and minutes, weekends and New Year's Days, and I never went outside until I died, because there was no other door. Now I know that I could have walked through the walls." - Peter S. Beagle
                      "I hope your apple pie is frickin' worth it!" - Supernatural

Comment

Originally posted by andromeda_fate
                        Hear! Hear!
                        Although a little hair here or there is not that bad lol!
                        It's all in the placement.

And to veer somewhat back on topic, I prefer Dean's close-cropped 'do to Sam's shaggy headedness.

Comment

Of course, that's what I meant.
                          sigpic
                          "...phu...ah..."

Comment

It's all in the placement.

And to veer somewhat back on topic, I prefer Dean's close-cropped 'do to Sam's shaggy headedness.
                            I've seen some older pics of Jensen, back when he was but a tot (okay, well, he looks awfully young in them) and he used to have quite the unruly mop back in the day. I think his current 'do suits him very well, though.

And yeah, half the time I wanna drag Sam kicking and screaming to a hairdresser, but he's just so adorable that I can't bring myself to do it.

Comment

Originally posted by ShelBel
                              I've seen some older pics of Jensen, back when he was but a tot (okay, well, he looks awfully young in them) and he used to have quite the unruly mop back in the day. I think his current 'do suits him very well, though.

And yeah, half the time I wanna drag Sam kicking and screaming to a hairdresser, but he's just so adorable that I can't bring myself to do it.
                              i am with you, i wish they would just trim his hair, in the begining of the season it looked much betterl

i used to watch dawson's creek he had longer hair in it. i like it alot better now

Comment

if you get the chance jensen is in dark angel season two , he is really good in it.

Comment

Working...
                                X