Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Supernatural : General Discussion/Appreciation (Spoiler Tags req for S15)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Redmen
    Its wierd the demon that was in Meg went out off her the same way the demon from daddy Winchester and that demon isnt "dead" + do demons really die or are the just banished to hell.
    Demon Meg seemed really afraid of being exorcised. If she could simply take another host would she have been as afraid? Perhaps exorcising (at least in this show) permenantly expells them to hell. I don't think they can die.

Maybe Daddy demon went into the floor like Meg demon because he was slightly wounded from the silver bullet. It didn't kill him but maybe it made him go back to hell to lick his wounds.
    Andromeda Fate
    Something you need to ask yourself everyday, with every decision - WWMD "What Would McKay Do?"
    "In my culture, I would be well within my rights to dismember you" - Teal'c
    "Go suck a lemon!" - Carter
    "Like everyone else, I lived in a house bricked up with seconds and minutes, weekends and New Year's Days, and I never went outside until I died, because there was no other door. Now I know that I could have walked through the walls." - Peter S. Beagle
    "I hope your apple pie is frickin' worth it!" - Supernatural

Comment

Yeah i guess if the demon said that Meg is dead then she is.

I am your father
      Noooo

Comment

I think part of the reason was the Devil's Trap symbol on the ceiling.

But DAYUM! Did Dean scare anyone else during that whole scene? He was like scary pi**ed-off and determined; and like he said later, "The things I'm willing to do... they scare me..."

I am SO impressed with Jensen's acting. Dean is such a real, flawed character that he just sucks you in.

And JDM... wow. HotDemonDad! Whew!

I'll miss Meg, but not her hair. WTF? Totally unflattering.

If anyone wants/needs eps, PM me.
        Last edited by ShelBel; 23 May 2006, 07:31 AM.

Comment

i am also going to miss meg, i loved how she played off the boys, and when she was with john that was so cool! to bad they can't bring her back, she had a great personality you can't help but like her, but if they do find a way to bring her back fix the hair

Comment

Originally posted by krzykat
            i am also going to miss meg, i loved how she played off the boys, and when she was with john that was so cool! to bad they can't bring her back, she had a great personality you can't help but like her, but if they do find a way to bring her back fix the hair
            I'm sure the Winchester boys aren't done meeting other demons like Meg. She was great, but she served her purpose. I'm sure this show's PTB will come up with something.
            sigpic
            MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
            "...phu...ah..."
            "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
            Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Hope we see some werewolfs in the 2. season and another vampire epy would be great ( yeah i like vampires )

I am your father
              Noooo

Comment

I dunno, I wasn't impressed with the vampires. "Kill them by cutting off their head"... well DUH, that works with just about anything, ya know? I think they could have come up with a more interesting way to have them be vulnerable.

But I can totally see an ep where the vamps track down the Winchesters and try to take revenge... there are a ton of fics out there about it, LOL.

Comment

I really enjoy this show. The relationship between the brothers, and the stories are first class.

We still have 5 episodes to be released in Australia, so im really looking forward to seeing them in the coming weeks.
                  Science Fiction is an existential metaphor; it allows us to tell stories about the human condition.

Isaac Asimov once said individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence has become crucial to our salvation if we are to be saved at all.

[/QUOTE]

SENFORUMS.com

Comment

Originally posted by MB.Eddie
                    I really enjoy this show. The relationship between the brothers, and the stories are first class.

We still have 5 episodes to be released in Australia, so im really looking forward to seeing them in the coming weeks.
                    You should continue to be impressed...the show only gets better as the season goes on!
                    sigpic

Comment

you gonna luv the stuff coming up! each episode will give you just enough to
                      suck you in and leave you wanting more.

Comment

Originally posted by ShelBel
                        I dunno, I wasn't impressed with the vampires. "Kill them by cutting off their head"... well DUH, that works with just about anything, ya know? I think they could have come up with a more interesting way to have them be vulnerable.

But I can totally see an ep where the vamps track down the Winchesters and try to take revenge... there are a ton of fics out there about it, LOL.
                        i thought the head vamp was pretty hot!, would have liked to keep him around for a while!

Comment

you gonna luv the stuff coming up! each episode will give you just enough to
                          suck you in and leave you wanting more.
                          Fantastic. I all ready want to see more

Any rumours on when season 2 is likely to come out?
                          Science Fiction is an existential metaphor; it allows us to tell stories about the human condition.

Isaac Asimov once said individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence has become crucial to our salvation if we are to be saved at all.

[/QUOTE]

SENFORUMS.com

Comment

Fantastic. I all ready want to see more

Any rumours on when season 2 is likely to come out?
                            Yeah, you'll love what's coming next.

As for season 2, I'd guess sometime in September. That's when Season 1 started.
                            sigpic
                            MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                            "...phu...ah..."
                            "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                            Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Yeah summer time is SG-1 and SG-A time while autumn Supernatural and BSG.

I am your father
                              Noooo

Comment

i thought the head vamp was pretty hot!, would have liked to keep him around for a while!
                                Oh yeah, that Luther guy.... I wish they'd shot Kate instead, she was annoying.

Comment

Working...
                                X