Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Supernatural : General Discussion/Appreciation (Spoiler Tags req for S15)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can't wait for next week either. Since the DVD set of Season 1 won't be coming out for awhile, I figure I'll just tape the eps. Then I can watch them whenever I want to.
    sigpic
    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
    "...phu...ah..."
    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man
      I can't wait for next week either. Since the DVD set of Season 1 won't be coming out for awhile, I figure I'll just tape the eps. Then I can watch them whenever I want to.
      Is there a release date for the DVDs?
      sigpic

Comment

September 5.

Comment

just want to say how happy i am we got renewed, now we just have to get thru the summer!! just glad they are running them all over again, have have of them on my dvr now just need the rest.

Comment

i am new to all this so plese excuse a stupid question, how do we get this thread to be in the main forum? instead of the general? is it by how many messages there are? just wondering?

Comment

Originally posted by krzykat
              i am new to all this so plese excuse a stupid question, how do we get this thread to be in the main forum? instead of the general? is it by how many messages there are? just wondering?
              Good question. But I think that decision is up to those running this forum. As long as we have a nice thread such as this to post in though, Im happy. No matter where it is.
              sigpic
              "...phu...ah..."

Comment

There are new pics up at super.emedian.net from the recent CW network party
                OrangeSwirl

My Graphix LJ || scifi_abc

Comment

Originally posted by OrangeSwirl
                  In the first pic Jensen looks like he's in pain. LOL. Talk about a forced smile.

However, I need to hide him away from Shadow!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter
                    In the first pic Jensen looks like he's in pain. LOL. Talk about a forced smile.

However, I need to hide him away from Shadow!
                    hey, get your own boy toy.. *handcuffs self to Jensen and runs away*
                    OrangeSwirl

My Graphix LJ || scifi_abc

Comment

hey, get your own boy toy.. *handcuffs self to Jensen and runs away*
                      ROFL...too late. I got him before ya'll started scammin'
                      sigpic

Comment

Thbbbt! Jensen would come with me willingly, no trickery or bondage needed. Well, maybe bondage later, but I can't talk about that here.

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
                          Thbbbt! Jensen would come with me willingly, no trickery or bondage needed. Well, maybe bondage later, but I can't talk about that here.
                          Oh yeah, I forgot this forum has a rating of sorts.
                          sigpic
                          "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Dean could have competition. Daddy cleans up nice when he's away from the Vancouver cold and rain. Very nice. Look at those big hazel eyes. Man could lure a nun from a nunnery. That's masculine.

Comment

What's with all the scruffy barely there beards in the last picture? Although I do think Tom Welling looks pretty good with it.

I'm glad they're doing reruns. I re-watched my sole recorded episode last night with my new room mate and she loves it! So now I have a buddy to watch it with. (She also likes Stargate hooray!)
                              She kind of worried me a bit when I first asked her what kind of t.v. she liked to watch and she said, "ESPN, that's pretty much all I watch all the time." Yikes! But now I'm getting her into my kind of t.v.
                              Andromeda Fate
                              Something you need to ask yourself everyday, with every decision - WWMD "What Would McKay Do?"
                              "In my culture, I would be well within my rights to dismember you" - Teal'c
                              "Go suck a lemon!" - Carter
                              "Like everyone else, I lived in a house bricked up with seconds and minutes, weekends and New Year's Days, and I never went outside until I died, because there was no other door. Now I know that I could have walked through the walls." - Peter S. Beagle
                              "I hope your apple pie is frickin' worth it!" - Supernatural

Comment

I'm glad they're doing re-runs too. The DVD release in September is just too far away still. I can't wait to watch them over again (I should have taped them in the first place).
                                sigpic
                                "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Working...
                                X