Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Supernatural : General Discussion/Appreciation (Spoiler Tags req for S15)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Moulin
    Denny.
    Poor Izzie

Comment

There has been talk that the Auqaman show will be a mid-season replacement for Supernatural in the spring but I don't know if Auqaman has even been picked up since they just replaced the lead actor.
      Honey, Aquaman is dead. It's not happening. Les Moonves and the suits hated all the pilots in development. They went on record as saying so. Aquaman/Mercy Reef was called "a mess."

Comment

Originally posted by aAnubiSs
        Poor Izzie
        I know didn't you just feel so sorry for her? gotta figure she's really going to be messed up for a while. can't you feel the guilt?

Comment

so, I wonder does these mean papa john is going to be back?
          I would feel really bad for the guy if he gets killed of of both shows? plus it would be nice if they showed him feeling some guilt for what he did to dean before they kill him off?
          unlike in the car when he didn't even turn around to check on him what kind of dad is that!

Comment

Honey, Aquaman is dead. It's not happening. Les Moonves and the suits hated all the pilots in development. They went on record as saying so. Aquaman/Mercy Reef was called "a mess."
            Pity. I was actually gonna give that a try. A hot young guy running around half-nekkid and wet all the time? Dude. That's my kinda TV.

From everything I've heard, though, I wouldn't have been able to tolerate it for more than an ep or two. All the hot guys in the world can't save a horrible story.

Lucky we have Supernatural. Hot guys (or Jensen's hot, anyway) and sizzling stories. It's win/win.

Comment

I have no doubt Supernatural will be picked up by the CW. They'd have to be completely brain-dead not to continue this show. Supernatural could really turn out to be great for this new network.
              sigpic
              MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
              "...phu...ah..."
              "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
              Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

1. day to the official statement about season 2. But there are allready some leaked information on Supernatural fan sites that CW has agreed to a 2nd season with 22 epys.

I am your father
                Noooo

Comment

Supernatural and Smallville Renewed:

http://www.scifi.com/scifiwire/index...ory=1&id=36123

Comment

Me happy

I am your father
                    Noooo

Comment

Originally posted by Redmen
                      Me happy
                      Same here. But I didn't doubt it too much. This show was way too good not to be given another season.
                      sigpic
                      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                      "...phu...ah..."
                      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

From IMDB

Early on in the series, Dean's cell number is given, and for a while the studio had it set up so that anyone dialing the number would hear Jensen Ackles reading the message: "This is Dean Winchester. If this is an emergency, leave a message. If you are calling about 11-2-83, page me with your coordinates." The number is 1-866-907-3235.
                        *gigglefit* *Wonders if it still works* *Soooo not trying*

The Brane: Bringing the evil, freaking people out, taking their sanity since 2005

Comment

Well, crap! If I'd known I'd get an actually recording, I'd have called! The "for a while" thing implies it doesn't still work, though.

Comment

So does anybody know if they're going to be running rerun episdoes before the new season starts? I've missed a few and I would like to see them.
                            Andromeda Fate
                            Something you need to ask yourself everyday, with every decision - WWMD "What Would McKay Do?"
                            "In my culture, I would be well within my rights to dismember you" - Teal'c
                            "Go suck a lemon!" - Carter
                            "Like everyone else, I lived in a house bricked up with seconds and minutes, weekends and New Year's Days, and I never went outside until I died, because there was no other door. Now I know that I could have walked through the walls." - Peter S. Beagle
                            "I hope your apple pie is frickin' worth it!" - Supernatural

Comment

Reruns begin Thursday, May 25th, with the pilot episode.

Comment

Reruns begin Thursday, May 25th, with the pilot episode.
                                I'm so glad that the series was renewed for another season! YAY!

I'm also happy that reruns are starting next week! Woo-hoo!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X