Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Supernatural : General Discussion/Appreciation (Spoiler Tags req for S15)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by yaaayoubetcha
    well...strictly speaking...they only killed the host. the 'meg' character is the demon and still alive...just hostless...she could be back...

i know...i know...the host makes the demon.

hopefully they get somebody equally cute and well spoken for the next season.
    I liked looking at Meg the physical shell

Comment

Originally posted by aAnubiSs
      I liked looking at Meg the physical shell
      I'll second that. She made a very good "bad" girl.
      sigpic
      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
      "...phu...ah..."
      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Meh. I think it's a shame they wasted Sebastian Spence on that role. I was looking forward to something much meatier and scarier. That was a serious let-down.

Yeah, the "kids" can just find new shells but I wish they'd made more use of the ones they had.

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
          Meh. I think it's a shame they wasted Sebastian Spence on that role. I was looking forward to something much meatier and scarier. That was a serious let-down.

Yeah, the "kids" can just find new shells but I wish they'd made more use of the ones they had.
          Oh, I agree. I too was really surprised how short a role Sebastian Spence played. It's a real shame, he was pretty bad-*** too.
          sigpic
          "...phu...ah..."

Comment

You saying he's weak-minded?? Hmmm... at the very least, it'd make him more pliable.

Yummy wallpaper. Love that song, BTW.
            actually, i was tempted to cross out mind, and write in heart.. but then it wouldn't look right... but thankies!
            OrangeSwirl

My Graphix LJ || scifi_abc

Comment

for those that use LiveJournal and also enjoy drooling at Jansen Ackles, check out this entry:

JA
              Thanks!
              Jordan

my page
              My LJ
              From now on, our name will be 'Tenac'.

Comment

The live journal link just said "error."
                sigpic

Comment

Jumping to the celebritease main page, you have to join the community in order to see anything.

Comment

Its exactly what I thought. In "Salvation" his charachter acted like someone really big, so I was looking forward that he would be part of the cast for Season 2 as well as the actress of Meg and in die end he had one stupid sentence and a more stupid end. I was really disappointed after that.

Originally posted by yaaayoubetcha
                    The whole jumping demon bit reminded me of a movie...i really liked but can't remember the name of right now...a bodiless killer...spirit inhabiting different bodies and the cop has to try and solve the crime/track down the killer when every crime is done by a different person...

gar! that movie is gonna bug me all day til i figure it out.
                    Might be "The Hidden" with Kyle McLachlan?
                    That's all folks.

Comment

Season 2 here yet?
                      sigpic
                      "...phu...ah..."

Comment

I am new to this, an just want to say hi to everyone who supports this show
                        I just wanted to add that I love this show, I look forward to it every week and I am looking forward to next season.

Comment

I have a feeling Sebastian Spence might have fallen victim to scenes that may have been deleted for time considerations. There'll be a deleted scenes extra on the season one DVD.

Welcome, krzykat.

Comment

Originally posted by Gwin

Might be "The Hidden" with Kyle McLachlan?
                            No...established a few posts ago that it was Fallen with Denzel.

The Hidden...that was classic though....early Claudia Christian...gotta like it.
                            Thanks!
                            Jordan

my page
                            My LJ
                            From now on, our name will be 'Tenac'.

Comment

More info on the DVD set....

http://www.tvshowsondvd.com/newsitem.cfm?NewsID=5627

Gag reel sounds great!

Comment

Outstanding. That bit about DVD-ROM season two sneak peek makes me happy as well. I have a feeling those outtakes are going to be hysterical, not to mention a little raunchy. Jared's got a wicked sense of humor in real life. The boy can be a little evil.

Comment

Working...
                                X