Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Supernatural : General Discussion/Appreciation (Spoiler Tags req for S15)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jesserella View Post
    if some of you guys don't start using spoiler tags you'll scare off fans who havn't seen the eps yet, be fair to others, use them!
    i hate to be annoying but come on guys ^
    Yeah, I'm with you. I'm a spoiler-phobe and the episodes don't air here until a day or two after the do in the US. While I can avoid this thread for a couple of days, I often don't know what spoiler tags I can click on. Is it a spoiler for the episode that just aired, or is it a spoiler for an upcoming episode that I don't want to be spoiled for?

I'm starting to think it'll be safer just to avoid this thread completely and not participate in the dicussion at all.
    ~Amaranth Traces

Comment

^ I hope you don't do that but i understand why, i really hope Supernatural gets it's own sub forum, then it wouldn't be such a problem

Comment

if some of you guys don't start using spoiler tags you'll scare off fans who havn't seen the eps yet, be fair to others, use them!
        I'm with you there. But I found by even politely reminding people to use spoiler tags some just respond rudely claiming they shouldn't have seen as they've already seen the episode. Many are a very good in using tags. Its just the occasional one or two that slip through the net.

I think its important to remember that many people on this site don't live in the US and for example those that live in the UK that neither want to spoiled nor watch the episode via other means are having to wait till february.

Comment

a little reminder on the spoiler rules

SPOILERS: You are welcome to post info about episodes that others might not have seen yet, as long as you take precautions not to spoil them. Any thread that contains plot info, surprise developments or character appearances, etc., for episodes in any current or future season must indicate in the first message, or the first message and thread title, that the thread includes spoilers for that episode(s). An example:

SPOILERS for "Episode Title" (Season #) below!

Include this line and the [spoiler] tag, or this line and at least 10 blank lines at the top of the first post. If you are replying to an existing thread that isn't marked for spoilers from that episode, include this in your post.
          Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Elizabeth Bartlett View Post
            Spoiler:
            In 'Houses of the Holy' Sam makes a remark about all the stuff on angels and Dean says that it's the same for unicorns. Sam then replies with 'Wait...unicorns aren't real?' (or something like that)
            Oh yeah! LOL! That was great! Thanks for reminding me!

Originally posted by Betelgeuze View Post
            Spoiler:
            Sorry. To me the Bible is a work of fiction. I tend to forget that some people believe it's not. In the interest of keeping the peace i will try not use such strong language.
            No worries. I appreciate it. Thanks!

me too
            Spoiler:
            Dean's expression was priceless

question;
            Spoiler:
            who's the actress that Bobby's got up in the wall? I wanna say it was the chick from the first Bond movie but I could be wrong.
            As Irish Eyes said, it's (Spoiler for S4 Ep 2)
            Spoiler:
            Bo Derek in the "10" poster on the wall of Bobby's 'panic room.' ROTF!

"I aim to misbehave." - Capt. Mal Reynolds

"Alien locale is no excuse for lack of pineapples." - DP

WALLACE: And if I don't?
            O'NEILL: We'll beam you up to our spaceship.

Comment

Sneak peek 4x03:http://spoilergeeks.blogspot.com/200...k-peek_29.html

Comment

^ I hope you don't do that but i understand why, i really hope Supernatural gets it's own sub forum, then it wouldn't be such a problem
                Indeed. That is why I hope Darren will give SPN its own folder then problems like this will be reduced. It is hard when there's only one thread catering to differing needs.

Comment

Spoiler for 4x03 from Kristen @ E!:

Spoiler:
                  Fawn: What we can expect for Sam this season on Supernatural?

After seeing Thursday's episode, "In the Beginning," I think it's fair to say that this season Sam has a problem, and that it will be the major arc of the year, much in the way Dean's damnation arc played out through most of last season. It's a bit of a heartbreaker, not to mention practically a love letter from Kripke to all you Winchester-mythology-lovin' fans.
                  Last edited by MrsB108; 29 September 2008, 04:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post

Spoiler:

After seeing Thursday's episode, "In the Beginning," I think it's fair to say that this season Sam has a problem, and that it will be the major arc of the year, much in the way Dean's damnation arc played out through most of last season. It's a bit of a heartbreaker, not to mention practically a love letter from Kripke to all you Winchester-mythology-lovin' fans.
                    Well, that certainly has me intrigued. Is it Thursday yet?
                    sigpic
                    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                    "...phu...ah..."
                    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post

Spoiler:

sounds like it's going to be good

It's Complicated Butterflies and Hurricanes

Comment

sounds like it's going to be good
                        Yes it does. Very good.
                        sigpic
                        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                        "...phu...ah..."
                        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Spoilers for season 4, ep 2
                          Spoiler:
                          Did he say six other angels had died? Or six other angels had fallen? Because if it was fallen, it doesn't necessarily mean they died, they could have metaphorically fallen from grace and joined the other side. Just a thought.

Comment

Originally posted by Jonzey View Post
                            Spoiler:
                            Did he say six other angels had died? Or six other angels had fallen? Because if it was fallen, it doesn't necessarily mean they died, they could have metaphorically fallen from grace and joined the other side. Just a thought.
                            Spoiler:
                            He did say fallen. I assumed it meant killed, but you're right, he could've meant going darkside.

Comment

Originally posted by Jonzey View Post
                              Spoiler:
                              Originally posted by marielabbott View Post
                              Spoiler:
                              He did say fallen. I assumed it meant killed, but you're right, he could've meant going darkside.
                              Interesting. maybe
                              Spoiler:
                              Lilith is not only trying to bring about the end of the world/release Lucifer but trying to get as many angels as she can to turn to the darkside before the final battle.

just a thought

It's Complicated Butterflies and Hurricanes

Comment

Some clips from this Thursday's episode are up!

Here.

Comment

Working...
                                X