Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Supernatural : General Discussion/Appreciation (Spoiler Tags req for S15)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, this ep was no let down. I really enjoyed it overall. Great flashbacks to when Dean and Sam were younger. Only six eps left in the season. It's coming down to the wire now.
    sigpic
    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
    "...phu...ah..."
    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Helps put Dean into better context, doesn't it? The obsessive determination to follow Dad's orders makes a lot more sense, now. Dunno if that's necessarily the whole story (I doubt it) but it's a good chunk. Looks like we're gearing up for overdrive in the coming weeks. Woohoo!

Comment

I agree! :-)

Looks like everything is going well, and it was another excellent episode of Supernatural. Next week's episode looks good as well! We get to see Sam's "girlfriend" again!
        sigpic

Comment

the backstory for Sam/Dean/Dad was great!

the witch itself didn't do much for me but was a great hook for linking the past to the present.

loved the development of Dean...his motivation and feelings.

the rest of the season looks great!
          Thanks!
          Jordan

my page
          My LJ
          From now on, our name will be 'Tenac'.

Comment

Is it my imagination, or does Jensen have the most gorgeous hazel eyes in creation? Yes, I'm in the shallow end of the pool. Have mercy that man is hot. I'm thinking papa Winchester needs a good swift kick in the gonads.

Comment

Great ep tonight! I went to the broadway show Blast! (which was awesome by the way!) tonight during the episode but luckily my room mate set it up for me to record...and now i can watch it as much as I want.
              Like everyone else I loved the backstory about the boys...I think maybe Sam realized a little bit just how much responsibility Dean shouldered in always taking care of him. Liked the paralells between Dean and the young boy (was Michael his name?)
              Anyways the last 6 shows look great! Hopefully Supernatural will be winding down as Stargate is starting back up again
              Andromeda Fate
              Something you need to ask yourself everyday, with every decision - WWMD "What Would McKay Do?"
              "In my culture, I would be well within my rights to dismember you" - Teal'c
              "Go suck a lemon!" - Carter
              "Like everyone else, I lived in a house bricked up with seconds and minutes, weekends and New Year's Days, and I never went outside until I died, because there was no other door. Now I know that I could have walked through the walls." - Peter S. Beagle
              "I hope your apple pie is frickin' worth it!" - Supernatural

Comment

OOoooo, Blast! I wanna see that! Blast! and Stomp! as a matter of fact. And Barrage. They're Canadian.

Anyway, I think Jensen is probably a candidate for the "best emotive acting" thread in the General Scifi category. He has good delivery, too, but it's all in the eyes. *wistful sigh*

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
                  OOoooo, Blast! I wanna see that! Blast! and Stomp! as a matter of fact. And Barrage. They're Canadian.

Anyway, I think Jensen is probably a candidate for the "best emotive acting" thread in the General Scifi category. He has good delivery, too, but it's all in the eyes. *wistful sigh*
                  True...he is a good actor! And not a stickboy!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
                    Looks like we're gearing up for overdrive in the coming weeks. Woohoo!
                    That it does, my friend. And it couldn't be any sweeter.
                    sigpic
                    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                    "...phu...ah..."
                    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Does anyone know if you can download Supernatural episodes anywhere on the internet?
                      Andromeda Fate
                      Something you need to ask yourself everyday, with every decision - WWMD "What Would McKay Do?"
                      "In my culture, I would be well within my rights to dismember you" - Teal'c
                      "Go suck a lemon!" - Carter
                      "Like everyone else, I lived in a house bricked up with seconds and minutes, weekends and New Year's Days, and I never went outside until I died, because there was no other door. Now I know that I could have walked through the walls." - Peter S. Beagle
                      "I hope your apple pie is frickin' worth it!" - Supernatural

Comment

If it isn't on iTunes, it's illegal and if it's illegal it's forbidden to discuss it.

Comment

I enjoyed this episode a lot. It was really good to get some really decent back ground information on Dean and why he acts the way he acts and why he never questions his father.

It almost seemed like during the flashbacks when the creature was trying to suck the life out of Sam and the father bursts in, it looked like the father cared about Sam more than Dean? Anyone else get that feeling as well?

Comment

I did. John is far more loving to his baby Sam than he is to Dean. He allowed Sam to be a child and punished Dean for not being an adult at age nine.

Comment

He was always hard on Dean and coddled Sam because Dean was the elder and was supposed to be The Responsible One.

Poor Dean. I'd "coddle" him any time.

Comment

Coddle him? Whatever for?

Comment

Working...
                                X