Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Supernatural : General Discussion/Appreciation (Spoiler Tags req for S15)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did the laughing mechanical man on the wall creep anybody else out? If I had found that thing nailed to a tree in the woods laughing like that I would have been way more freaked out than by anything that came out of that Hell House.
    Andromeda Fate
    Something you need to ask yourself everyday, with every decision - WWMD "What Would McKay Do?"
    "In my culture, I would be well within my rights to dismember you" - Teal'c
    "Go suck a lemon!" - Carter
    "Like everyone else, I lived in a house bricked up with seconds and minutes, weekends and New Year's Days, and I never went outside until I died, because there was no other door. Now I know that I could have walked through the walls." - Peter S. Beagle
    "I hope your apple pie is frickin' worth it!" - Supernatural

Comment

Originally posted by Michelle Govender
      YAY!!! I'm from KZN! You?

Can't believe it!!! Another South African! Never thought I'd see the day! You a supernatural fan?
      Also KZN. Pietermaritzburg in fact.

Say...if you want to mail me directly my e-mail address is [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by yaaayoubetcha
        Twas a great ep.

The pranking tween the two was great!

An interesting premise as well. A bit off their usual track. Glad to see the writers are still expanding their story repetoire.

Loved the 'Ghostbusters'.
        I have to agree with everyone! I love the episode. I just watched it tonight! Gotta love DVR! My only complaint is...I would like to know where the heck in "Richardson" Texas they were supposed to be. If I walk about 50 feet out my back door...I'd walk from Dallas into Richardson...and I can't think of any place in Richardson that is that grown up with trees. At least they didn't make the Texans sound like hicks.

Previews for next week's episode looks good as well!

Has anyone heard whether this new CW network as picked up Supernatural for season 2?
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter
          Has anyone heard whether this new CW network as picked up Supernatural for season 2?
          Everything I've heard so far sounds positive. And frankly, I think they'd be complete morons not to want to renew a show like this one.
          sigpic
          MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
          "...phu...ah..."
          "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
          Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man
            Everything I've heard so far sounds positive. And frankly, I think they'd be complete morons not to want to renew a show like this one.
            I agree...however...we know how moronic networks can be at times!
            sigpic

Comment

I agree...however...we know how moronic networks can be at times!
              Well, the CW website sure makes it appear that Supernatural will be coming to it. For now, that satisfies me. Besides, if anything, this show is just getting better and better. It could be a real hit for them.
              sigpic
              "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Well, the CW website sure makes it appear that Supernatural will be coming to it. For now, that satisfies me. Besides, if anything, this show is just getting better and better. It could be a real hit for them.
                Fifth...could you post a link for the cw website? Thanks!
                sigpic

Comment

Weird, but I couldn't find an actual CW website, but I hope this link helps a bit. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CW_Network
                  sigpic
                  "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Weird, but I couldn't find an actual CW website, but I hope this link helps a bit. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CW_Network
                    Thanks! I just hope it stays that way and Supernatural does make the transition!
                    sigpic

Comment

new ep tonight

Comment

Yup! Sortta creepy lookin'! But still lookin' forward to it!
                        sigpic

Comment

Tonight's episode written by Daniel Knauf, creator of HBOs Carnivale, so don't miss it. He's the master of creepy atmosphere.

Comment

in honor of the new eppie.. i unveil another wall i made.. enjoy!!

click the thumb for full size 1024x768

OrangeSwirl

My Graphix LJ || scifi_abc

Comment

Yup! Sortta creepy lookin'! But still lookin' forward to it!
                              Heck, that's why I'm especially looking forward to it. It should be a good one.
                              sigpic
                              "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by Moulin
                                Tonight's episode written by Daniel Knauf, creator of HBOs Carnivale, so don't miss it. He's the master of creepy atmosphere.
                                Sweet, thanks for the info. I really liked that show Carnivale.
                                sigpic
                                "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Working...
                                X