Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Supernatural : General Discussion/Appreciation (Spoiler Tags req for S15)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hope Dean is out of hell by that episode...

Spoiler:
    because I'm sure there would be some very good lines from him about Dracula.

Comment

Originally posted by HyperCaz View Post
      I hope Dean is out of hell by that episode...

Spoiler:
      because I'm sure there would be some very good lines from him about Dracula.
      I think he will be. I just wonder what condition he'll be in.
      sigpic
      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
      "...phu...ah..."
      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Episode Details:

Episode 4x01 "Lazarus Rising"

Spoiler:
        4x01 "Lazarus Rising"

Four months after the events of last season's finale, Bobby introduces Sam to Pamela, a psychic who nearly succeeds in summoning Azazeal (the yellow-eyed demon). Later, Bobby is attacked. Sam meets old friend Kristy for the first time. The two discuss Sam's hesitance to share news with Bobby. Meanwhile, Castiel faces tough questions from someone he claimed to rescue.

Source: SpoilerFix

Comment

Must...

Resist...

Spoilers...!

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
            Episode Details:

Episode 4x01 "Lazarus Rising"

Spoiler:
            4x01 "Lazarus Rising"

Four months after the events of last season's finale, Bobby introduces Sam to Pamela, a psychic who nearly succeeds in summoning Azazeal (the yellow-eyed demon). Later, Bobby is attacked. Sam meets old friend Kristy for the first time. The two discuss Sam's hesitance to share news with Bobby. Meanwhile, Castiel faces tough questions from someone he claimed to rescue.

Source: SpoilerFix
            But he's dead.
            Spoiler:
            The Colt kills things, it doesn't just send them back to Hell.
            It will be interesting to see how that one is handled.
            sigpic
            "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by Naonak View Post
              Must...

Resist...

Spoilers...!

It's Complicated Butterflies and Hurricanes

Comment

Originally posted by Elizabeth Bartlett View Post
                I've never been able to resist spoilers. And I mean never. Luckily though, knowing certain things never really ruins the experience of actually seeing it for me.
                sigpic
                "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                  I've never been able to resist spoilers. And I mean never. Luckily though, knowing certain things never really ruins the experience of actually seeing it for me.
                  Same for me...especially about shows I love!
                  sigpic

Comment

I'm a spoiler-phobe. I'll avoid them as much as I can, but with the web certain things are bound to come across my screen and while I'll live with whatever spoilers I see, it does take away that certain 'zomgwft just happened!?' moment.

It's Complicated Butterflies and Hurricanes

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
                      I don't understand why all DVD sets aren't made equal? I mean, wouldn't that be easier? Then they just have to change the region coding. Seems logical to me!

Exactly. I really don't know what is behind it but it would make things a lot easier.

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
                      Oh I know! I just did a posting on the smallville section of gateworld to some of the Brits who were American bashing because of the breaks between seasons and the breaks that are taken between episodes. The Brits seem to think that we Americans have control over when the episodes are released. ANYWAY...I'm stoked about the new season of Supernatural!
                      Yep, it's the rating game and we have no control over that at all.

I'm a spoileraholic. Every now and then I'll try to be good and try avoiding spoilers, but it just doesn't happen. I was watching the rerun of Malleus Maleficarum last week and I noticed that the CW showed some very heavy spoiler stuff for S4 at the bottom of the screen. Behind a cut for those interested....

Spoiler:
                      Apparently by the season premiere, it's been four months since Dean was sent to Hell, but in Hell it's much, much longer. We will see how Sam has changed in that time without him.

They also mentioned the Halloween episode where they will meet Dracula and it will be shot in black and white.

There will be a time travel episode where the boys will see their grandfather, and we'll see John and Mary as teenagers. Their grandfather is rumored to be played by Mitch Pileggi.

And finally.... some old, familiar faces will be making appearances again, including: Agent Victor Henrikson, Ronald the "bank robber" (the guy from Nightshifter... yeah, I know he wasn't really a bank robber but that's how the CW referred to him), and Meg played by Nikki Aycox.

Very interesting stuff.

Oh, and also the season 4 premiere date has been confirmed as September 18th.

http://startelegram.typepad.com/pop_...strict/page/2/

(skip down to the headline "From 'Elle' to Exclusive")

Comment

Originally posted by JessM View Post
                        Exactly. I really don't know what is behind it but it would make things a lot easier.

Yep, it's the rating game and we have no control over that at all.

I'm a spoileraholic. Every now and then I'll try to be good and try avoiding spoilers, but it just doesn't happen. I was watching the rerun of Malleus Maleficarum last week and I noticed that the CW showed some very heavy spoiler stuff for S4 at the bottom of the screen. Behind a cut for those interested....

Spoiler:
                        Apparently by the season premiere, it's been four months since Dean was sent to Hell, but in Hell it's much, much longer. We will see how Sam has changed in that time without him.

They also mentioned the Halloween episode where they will meet Dracula and it will be shot in black and white.

There will be a time travel episode where the boys will see their grandfather, and we'll see John and Mary as teenagers. Their grandfather is rumored to be played by Mitch Pileggi.

And finally.... some old, familiar faces will be making appearances again, including: Agent Victor Henrikson, Ronald the "bank robber" (the guy from Nightshifter... yeah, I know he wasn't really a bank robber but that's how the CW referred to him), and Meg played by Nikki Aycox.

Very interesting stuff.

Oh, and also the season 4 premiere date has been confirmed as September 18th.

http://startelegram.typepad.com/pop_...strict/page/2/

(skip down to the headline "From 'Elle' to Exclusive")
                        I so can't wait until Sept. 18th then. I really think this season is going to be something special.
                        sigpic
                        "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Casting scoop w/spoiler:
                          Spoiler:
                          Wildfire spitfire Genevieve Cortese has been cast on the CW's Supernatural in the role of Kristy, a small-town waitress who gets romantically involved with Jared Padalecki's Sam sometime after the brooder's brother Dean's death.Thus far, Cortese is slated to at least appear in the Season 4 premiere, airing Sept. 18."

Source: TV Guide

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
                            Casting scoop w/spoiler:
                            Spoiler:
                            Wildfire spitfire Genevieve Cortese has been cast on the CW's Supernatural in the role of Kristy, a small-town waitress who gets romantically involved with Jared Padalecki's Sam sometime after the brooder's brother Dean's death.Thus far, Cortese is slated to at least appear in the Season 4 premiere, airing Sept. 18."

Source: TV Guide
                            Awesome! Thanks for the info!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Elizabeth Bartlett View Post
                              I'm a spoiler-phobe. I'll avoid them as much as I can, but with the web certain things are bound to come across my screen and while I'll live with whatever spoilers I see, it does take away that certain 'zomgwft just happened!?' moment.
                              I'm the same. I love watching the episodes for subtle hints about what might happen and pondering different possibilities before finally finding out what actually happens right there on the screen. If I've failed in my attempts at avoiding spoilers, my suspense level is significantly lessened.

I'm *really* looking forward to the next season of Supernatural. I cried into my hands while peeking through my fingers at the end of the last season!
                              ~Amaranth Traces

Comment

I just really have some very high hopes for Season 4.
                                sigpic
                                "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Working...
                                X