Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Supernatural : General Discussion/Appreciation (Spoiler Tags req for S15)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by parisindy View Post
    dude we are all geeks... thats something to proud of!
    Heh... true, true!

Originally posted by P-90_177 View Post
    Hey guys, in honour of my new found Supernatural fandom I've been thinking of doing a music vid for it. Only thing is I have a few options for one and I was wondering which one you think I should do.

1) A Dean centred vid to the music 'Blaze of Glory' by Bon Jovi
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=upenR6n7xWY

2) One for both the brothers to 'Wanted dead or Alive' By Bon Jovi again
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k99h5aikc4g

(Afterall, Bon Jovi rocks. On Occasion. )

3) Another one for both the brothers but possibly more for Sam, 'Roard of the Gypsy' by Adrenalin. (Though I have just discovered one already to this so I may forget about that)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LGF_R8wtgvA

4) 'Never say die (iron eagle)' By King Kobra.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nxBUs7mB5ys
    (Please excuse the corny 80's video)

5) 'Life is a lemon' by Meat loaf. Think this would be a Dean vid for certain.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4xDgEUwamfw
    (Please excuse the vid for this too. Actually it's best if you just ignore the vids)

6) 'The Monsters loose' Meat loaf again and Demons abound in this one.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ap5ws99mqgU

So they are my choices up til now. Which do you think would work best? I don't really mind which one I do myself. Hence the asking.
    Ooh, very good question. I can't really decide between the "Wanted Dead or Alive" by Bon Jovi or the last Meat Loaf one. I really like them both for different reasons.

Comment

Originally posted by JessM View Post
      Heh... true, true!

Ooh, very good question. I can't really decide between the "Wanted Dead or Alive" by Bon Jovi or the last Meat Loaf one. I really like them both for different reasons.
      I think I prefer the wanted dead or alive option out of those two really. Fits the show better. Though there are loads on youtube though I've not found one yet that really blows me away.
      Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

i like the dead or alive option, you could cut in parts of the boys singing allong

Comment

Originally posted by jesserella View Post
          i like the dead or alive option, you could cut in parts of the boys singing allong
          Yeah that's what I thought.
          Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

i loved that moment in spn, it was so sweet

Comment

Yeah, that was pretty cool.
              sigpic
              MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
              "...phu...ah..."
              "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
              Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Yay! I just preordered my copy of Supernatural Season 3 from amazon.ca for only $18 and change. I was so glad to see they're giving the consumer a break on the cost because of the shortened season.

The Sarah Connor Chronicles, on the other hand, is a rip off...$31 and change for 9 episodes.

Comment

Supernatural terrifies me now! I have to watch it from behind the sofa.

Can't wait for Sunday when they resume season 3 in UK!!!

Comment

Originally posted by kara58 View Post

awww, i made the mistake when i first started watching it of doing to late and by myself, so it scared me at first, buw it only makes me jump every now and then

Comment

Me too It would be cool to intersperse footage of them singing in between the vid...

Originally posted by kara58 View Post

Welcome to the thread! When I was first watching it I would get spooked...and there are still some scenes I don't like to watch alone late at night, lol... they really are masters at what they do.

Comment

Originally posted by JessM View Post
                        Me too It would be cool to intersperse footage of them singing in between the vid...

Welcome to the thread! When I was first watching it I would get spooked...and there are still some scenes I don't like to watch alone late at night, lol... they really are masters at what they do.
                        That they are! Can't wait to see what they'll do with season 4!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jenova Synthesis View Post
                          That they are! Can't wait to see what they'll do with season 4!
                          This season will be great. I can just feel it.
                          sigpic
                          MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                          "...phu...ah..."
                          "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                          Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

yea, i have that feeling too its just such an interesting position to start from

Comment

I liked it in the first season where they did urban legends like 'Bloody Mary' and 'The Hookman' for some episodes. I did paper on urban legends for my Humanities class last year and used those episodes plus a few more as refrences.

It's Complicated Butterflies and Hurricanes

Comment

thats cool, i wish i could have written about supernatural at uni

Comment

Working...
                                X