Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Supernatural : General Discussion/Appreciation (Spoiler Tags req for S15)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
    Originally posted by parisindy View Post
    that being said season one's season finale.. one of the best ever! mind you hehe i was pretty much insane for the next 4 months lol
    Believe me, I know what you mean. Something tells me it will be the same way with this finale.
    Oi, oi, that would have me in the nuthouse in no time. Still, it would be fascinating to have such a suspenseful finale that you are biting off your fingernails till the conclusion arrives.
    twinchaosblade .......................... ...... ...... ..........................Homepage and FanFic
    sigpic

Comment

hey does anyone know if there is a list of supernatural conventions and appearances anywhere?
      Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."
      ~ Waldo Butters, in Dead Beat by Jim Butcher
      Card designed by Falcon Horus

Comment

Creation is holding a couple "Salute to Supernatural" Conventions..

Events Calendar HERE
        OrangeSwirl

My Graphix LJ || scifi_abc

Comment

Originally posted by twinchaosblade View Post
          Oi, oi, that would have me in the nuthouse in no time. Still, it would be fascinating to have such a suspenseful finale that you are biting off your fingernails till the conclusion arrives.
          I really believe that is the kind of finale we will get.
          sigpic
          MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
          "...phu...ah..."
          "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
          Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by OrangeSwirl View Post
            Creation is holding a couple "Salute to Supernatural" Conventions..

Events Calendar HERE
            You're my hero thanks!!!
            Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."

Comment

I wouldn't mind going to both of those Chicago cons.
              sigpic
              "...phu...ah..."

Comment

I wouldn't mind going to both of those Chicago cons.

I was kind of hoping for a western canada one.. but no such luck
                Spoiler:

Comment

A lot of interesting stuff from Kripke today at the Supernatural convension. Check it out.
                  Last edited by GatetheWay; 30 March 2008, 03:15 PM.

5th Season of Supernatural Premiering September 10th!
                  Spoiler:

Comment

I really believe that is the kind of finale we will get.
                    Yep, I wouldn't doubt it. Sera Gamble did an interview for SciFi Wire and from what she said, it seems like that's what they're aiming for.

As for the cons, I'd love to go to one, but I doubt they'd have one on the east coast. Guess I could trying scraping together some money to go to the Chicago one... will have to see what happens...

Comment

Originally posted by JessM View Post
                      As for the cons, I'd love to go to one, but I doubt they'd have one on the east coast. Guess I could trying scraping together some money to go to the Chicago one... will have to see what happens...
                      i know the feeling.. the east coast totally gets shafted..
                      OrangeSwirl

My Graphix LJ || scifi_abc

Comment

Originally posted by GatetheWay View Post
                        A lot of interesting stuff from Kripke today at the Supernatural convension. Check it out.
                        Thanks for that.
                        sigpic
                        "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by OrangeSwirl View Post
                          i know the feeling.. the east coast totally gets shafted..
                          Yep. There is supposed to be some kind of Fangoria con in June around NJ, and people who went to the Chicago con last Nov. and saw Jensen and Jared said the Creation people mentioned that particular Fangoria con...that they may get some Supernatural people for it. But I looked at the guest list and I guess they weren't able to.

(and yeah I know it comes down to the availability of the actors too but it was still disappointing)

Comment

Did you already hear that on the LA convention Jensen Ackles did a Sam impression for the fans when asked how he would play Sam in a body swap episode? From some pics and vids I saw, that was obviously hilarious, so I thought I'd come and share what I've found. JA's faces cracked me up big time! Seems like Jared Padalecki also enjoyed Jensen Ackles' take on his mannerisms.

Here you can find a few quite good pics from that moment.

And I also caught glimpse of two vids on Youtube. This was from the better perspective.
                            twinchaosblade .......................... ...... ...... ..........................Homepage and FanFic
                            sigpic

Comment

Oh, I saw those! LOL, it was priceless. Sounds like that con was really a blast.

Interesting news I read about "Long Distance Caller", one of the future episodes (I can't remember if it's #14 or #15 of this season)...

Spoiler:
                              In casting spoilers they listed JDM. I got all excited 'cause I thought we'd get an appearance of Daddy Winchester - but then heard somewhere else that it'll just be his voice. Oh well. Still, it's pretty cool news.

Comment

Title for 3.16 will be No Rest For the Wicked.

5th Season of Supernatural Premiering September 10th!
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X