Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Supernatural : General Discussion/Appreciation (Spoiler Tags req for S15)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I knew it. Sam agrees to become the leader so that he can use his uber demon powers to save Dean but Sam goes dark side after that. Then Dean injects himself with demon blood so he can get his own super powers to fight Sam & Dean becomes half human & half demon !!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
      This was in today's TV Guide mailbag w/Ausiello:

Spoiler:
      Question: I have soooo many questions about Supernatural. Will Dean die? Will Dean go to Hell? Will Sam turn dark? Will Sam fight against Dean? Help!— A Desperate Fan

Ausiello: The answer to two of your questions is yes.
      Bah - what a tease Ausiello is!

Spoiler:
      If I had to guess, I'd say definitely the last one, and maybe the third one... Sam turning dark to help Dean.

I can't imagine what S4 would be like with Dean dead and in Hell. Would he somehow escape through a Devil's Gate like Ruby did and interact w/Sam that way?

Comment

I seem to be in the minoriy here
        Spoiler:
        but I guess the first two apply. I think Sam won't find a way to stop Dean's death and Dean really goes to hell but Sam manages to get Dean out of hell afterwards.

I wouldn't mind seeing Sammy sacrificing himself to the demon side to save his brother but I certainly don't want to see Sam go evil for an extended period of time. I would hate for Sammy to lose what essentially makes him the kind and suffering soul he is. *sobs in solitude* If Sam turns to the dark side, they need to fix it quickly. I don't want the brothers fighting against each other permanently, and clearly not as the story arc of the fourth season.

Anyway, I have faith in Eric Kripke that he is aware of the fact that the audience is deeply enjoying the brothers' relationship and want to see them as a team, not one as the other's worst enemy.
        twinchaosblade .......................... ...... ...... ..........................Homepage and FanFic
        sigpic

Comment

No, I don't think you're alone...

Spoiler:
          I think it would bother me to see Sam go very dark, for an extended period of time especially. If he absolutely had to, I'd hope it would be only temporary just to save Dean.

If Dean does die and goes to Hell, again it makes me wonder what S4 will be like... will Sam succeed in trying to get him out of Hell? Would he do what John did for Dean - and what Dean did for him... meaning try to sacrifice himself to bring back Dean?

I think there are so many possibilities. If Dean's situation isn't resolved by the end of this season, I guess we'll be seeing Sam carry on in S4 trying to find ways to help him.

Comment

what i would like to see....

Spoiler:
            is dean go to hell and comeback right away lol.. cause i couldn't handle the suspense.... but i would like to see him seriously messed up for a while... nutso dean would make my year
            Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."
            ~ Waldo Butters, in Dead Beat by Jim Butcher
            Card designed by Falcon Horus

Comment

I truly believe that Dean
              Spoiler:
              will die and go to hell, and Sam will go dark to somehow bring Dean back.

Really though, either way things go will be interesting.
              sigpic
              MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
              "...phu...ah..."
              "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
              Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

That was exactly my initial thougt, fifth man. But if it's true
                Spoiler:
                that only two questions are answered with the affirmative, one thing can't apply.

Of course it could always be that Dean does die but for some reason doesn't go to hell but Sam not knowing this, still turns dark to save him from that fate.
                twinchaosblade .......................... ...... ...... ..........................Homepage and FanFic
                sigpic

Comment

i love the theories
                  Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."

Comment

Well, I can't wait to find out what happens.

I randomly watched the pilot episode the other night. It was fun to watch where it all started again.

Comment

Ooh, some very interesting theories.

Spoiler:
                      I wouldn't mind Sam turning dark in order to save Dean, as long as he doesn't stay dark.

I'm guessing that something bad will happen to Dean in the last episode, possibly leaving us with a cliffhanger as to how Sam would save him. And they could spend at least the beginning of next season addressing how he'd do that.

Comment

If... Kripke is evil... hehe which we know he is and...

Spoiler:
                        Dean dies goes to hell and its TBC until the fall

I will go postal! hehe be pre warned lol, cause the suspense is killing me hehe
                        Spoiler:

Comment

i'm not even going to speculate how the season can end. i just want to be even more freaked out than i was during the first season finale. I literally jumped out of my chair screaming, "omg, kripke did NOT just do that!" the remote went flying across the room too and my roomies thought i was nuts.. haha.. i hated that it was a cliffie, but it was the best cliffie i've ever seen! i'm hoping kripke can put this year's over the top..
                          OrangeSwirl

My Graphix LJ || scifi_abc

Comment

Originally posted by OrangeSwirl View Post
                            i'm not even going to speculate how the season can end. i just want to be even more freaked out than i was during the first season finale. I literally jumped out of my chair screaming, "omg, kripke did NOT just do that!" the remote went flying across the room too and my roomies thought i was nuts.. haha.. i hated that it was a cliffie, but it was the best cliffie i've ever seen! i'm hoping kripke can put this year's over the top..
                            that being said season one's season finale.. one of the best ever! mind you hehe i was pretty much insane for the next 4 months lol
                            Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by OrangeSwirl View Post
                              I can imagine you were freaked out and thrilled by the cliffie of the first season. It was awesome indeed! But having started to watch 'Supernatural' only recently, I'm beyond glad I didn't have to wait for the conclusion that long. I think I would have gone bonkers. Actually, I watched 'In my Time of Dying' even before the first part because my season two box arrived before the season one box set did. And you can bet that I couldn't muster the patience to wait with watching until the first season finally arrived. *whistles innocently*

But I'm all for an evil cliffie again. In contrast to season one, we know that there will be a next season, and I believe that losing either of the boys is out of the question anyway. So I guess in the long term there's nothing to worry about.

Concerning Sammy,
                              Spoiler:
                              I wouldn't mind him going evil for a bit either; most of all because I think Jared Padalecki delivered a great performance in 'Born Under a bad Sign' and I'd love to see that again. But as you said, JessM, in the end Sammy needs to be good-hearted Sammy again. His kind soul is so much the essence of him, and if you ask me, the real force that keeps the darkness within him at bay.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by parisindy View Post
                                that being said season one's season finale.. one of the best ever! mind you hehe i was pretty much insane for the next 4 months lol
                                Believe me, I know what you mean. Something tells me it will be the same way with this finale.
                                sigpic
                                MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                                "...phu...ah..."
                                "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                                Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Working...
                                X