Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Supernatural : General Discussion/Appreciation (Spoiler Tags req for S15)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Actually, I love Reaper. For the most part, I think it is a very fun show. But, I love Supernatural too. Don't worry, when new eps of Supernatural air, Reaper will be moving back to Tues. nights.
    sigpic
    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
    "...phu...ah..."
    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Supernatural is starting reruns again even earlier, April 4th. I think unless Reaper's ratings pick up soon it might be doomed.

Happy 3,000 Posts, You Guys!!!

5th Season of Supernatural Premiering September 10th!
      Spoiler:

Comment

*whines* are we there yet?
        Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."
        ~ Waldo Butters, in Dead Beat by Jim Butcher
        Card designed by Falcon Horus

Comment

Originally posted by GatetheWay View Post
          Supernatural is starting reruns again even earlier, April 4th. I think unless Reaper's ratings pick up soon it might be doomed.

Yayyy! Happy 3,000 Posts!! (we need some happy/celebrating Sam and Dean smilies )

When I read that article about the new season pickups, I don't remember Reaper being listed. Although it's still pretty early so I guess anything could happen. I've heard that the show started off on an up note, but the ratings have slipped. I never got into it but my mom used to watch it. She thought it was a pretty good show at first but then wasn't crazy about it anymore.

Anyway, just over a week away till April 4th... and after that, only a few more weeks till the new episodes start up. And there's supposed to be a Supernatural con this coming weekend in California. Will be interesting to read the reports and see if anything juicy will be leaked

Comment

Cheese cake to celebrate

Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."

Comment

Reaper is only off after this week because that is all the episodes completed before the stike. Several more have been ordered. When it returns though, it will be back on Tues. night. So, our Supernatural Thurs. will be back to normal.
              sigpic
              MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
              "...phu...ah..."
              "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
              Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

The Winchesters are up for sexiest siblings at TV Guide.com. Support the show and vote!
                Last edited by GatetheWay; 24 March 2008, 09:36 PM.

5th Season of Supernatural Premiering September 10th!
                Spoiler:

Comment

The Winchesters are up for sexiest siblings at TV Guide.com. Support the show and vote!
                  how can you say no to that!
                  Spoiler:

Comment

Huzzah!
                    *steals parisindy's cake*

Anyway... Malleus Male...fi... Eh, you know the one...
                    No! Save Dean! Well, save him more!
                    That was a pretty unexpected revelation regarding demons, although it does fit in with demons hating Hell too.

Yadda yadda... Great Sam/Dean angsty scenes... etc. Seriously, stick a couple of those in even the worst TV show, and it'd be watchable.

Comment

dah!! they're up against the PB bros.. atleast the Heroes bro's aren't on there.. haha.. now that would be a tough choice..

guess in light of this i could share the following icon i made..

OrangeSwirl

My Graphix LJ || scifi_abc

Comment

Originally posted by parisindy View Post
                        Yum, looks good... Let's add some pie to that. Dean will thank us
                        (remembering his line from the beginning of All Hell Breaks Loose Pt 1, lol)

Voted! Thanks for the heads up on this

ETA: Love the icon, OS!

Comment

Originally posted by OrangeSwirl View Post
                          dah!! they're up against the PB bros.. atleast the Heroes bro's aren't on there.. haha.. now that would be a tough choice..

guess in light of this i could share the following icon i made..

hehe i think i'm picky.. i don't like, reaper, heros or prison break... or stargate anymore for that matter... i only watch supernatural now...
                          and its been a long dry spell... i need my angsty boys!!! but your avatar is very well done

Originally posted by JessM View Post
                          Yum, looks good... Let's add some pie to that. Dean will thank us
                          (remembering his line from the beginning of All Hell Breaks Loose Pt 1, lol)
                          Voted! Thanks for the heads up on this
                          ETA: Love the icon, OS!
                          mmmmm pie! (drools)
                          Spoiler:

Comment

Congrats on fantastic posts,
                            everybody!
                            Spoiler:

And I hope y'all had a happy Easter weekend!

It's actually a good thing that the eggs were coloured, otherwise you wouldn't have stood a chance in hell to find the white ones in the snow.
                            Spoiler:

Done. Thanks for pointing this out for us, GatetheWay. The show really does deserve more recognition.
                            twinchaosblade .......................... ...... ...... ..........................Homepage and FanFic
                            sigpic

Comment

This was in today's TV Guide mailbag w/Ausiello:

Spoiler:
                              Question: I have soooo many questions about Supernatural. Will Dean die? Will Dean go to Hell? Will Sam turn dark? Will Sam fight against Dean? Help!— A Desperate Fan

Ausiello: The answer to two of your questions is yes.

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
                                This was in today's TV Guide mailbag w/Ausiello:

Spoiler:
                                Question: I have soooo many questions about Supernatural. Will Dean die? Will Dean go to Hell? Will Sam turn dark? Will Sam fight against Dean? Help!— A Desperate Fan

Ausiello: The answer to two of your questions is yes.

Hopefully the last two...

Comment

Working...
                                X