Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Supernatural : General Discussion/Appreciation (Spoiler Tags req for S15)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CurryBrown
    I have read the spoilers and you are correct in Dean getting some action. Does that bother you?
    No, I was just thinking that Dean finally gets the girl! (Of course in Supernatural world she's probably an evil soul sucking temptress just wanting to drain his life force. But hey at least he gets some!)
    Andromeda Fate
    Something you need to ask yourself everyday, with every decision - WWMD "What Would McKay Do?"
    "In my culture, I would be well within my rights to dismember you" - Teal'c
    "Go suck a lemon!" - Carter
    "Like everyone else, I lived in a house bricked up with seconds and minutes, weekends and New Year's Days, and I never went outside until I died, because there was no other door. Now I know that I could have walked through the walls." - Peter S. Beagle
    "I hope your apple pie is frickin' worth it!" - Supernatural

Comment

I just got to see "Scarecrow" the other day. Man, this was a good ep. Loved the introduction of that strange-a** girl. Wonder what will come of this little plot development? I really think the WB has another hit on it's hands.
      sigpic
      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
      "...phu...ah..."
      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

No, I was just thinking that Dean finally gets the girl! (Of course in Supernatural world she's probably an evil soul sucking temptress just wanting to drain his life force. But hey at least he gets some!)
        Well actually SPOILER - Don't read if you don't want to read

Spoiler:

The girl Dean is with is his ex girlfriend Cassi who is bi-racial, they meet her in the upcoming episode called Route 666. When he sees her again this brings out some old feelings.

END SPOILER
        Last edited by TameFarrar; 17 January 2006, 03:42 PM. Reason: adding spoiler tags

Comment

Wow! I never thought Dean was normal enough to have (or want) a serious girlfriend. Just another layer...
          Andromeda Fate
          Something you need to ask yourself everyday, with every decision - WWMD "What Would McKay Do?"
          "Like everyone else, I lived in a house bricked up with seconds and minutes, weekends and New Year's Days, and I never went outside until I died, because there was no other door. Now I know that I could have walked through the walls." - Peter S. Beagle

Comment

Well
            Spoiler:
            the relationship didn't last long because Dean eventually told her the truth on what he does and she dumped hiim because she thought he was lying/full of crap.
            Last edited by TameFarrar; 17 January 2006, 03:40 PM. Reason: adding spoiler tags

Comment

Well
              Spoiler:
              the relationship didn't last long because Dean eventually told her the truth on what he does and she dumped hiim because she thought he was lying/full of crap.
              WHere did you get this info from??
              Last edited by TameFarrar; 17 January 2006, 03:41 PM. Reason: adding spoiler tags

Comment

There are these things called SPOILER TAGS. Try using them, please.

[ spoiler] text [ /spoiler]

Comment

Is Leyla also Darla from Angel?
                  Thanks!
                  Jordan

my page
                  My LJ
                  From now on, our name will be 'Tenac'.

Comment

Originally posted by yaaayoubetcha
                    Is Leyla also Darla from Angel?
                    Yes, Julie Benz played both

Comment

Pretty good episode. I think this show is definitely starting to establish itself. I'm totally hooked.
                      sigpic
                      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                      "...phu...ah..."
                      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

I only got to watch bits and pieces in between American Idol (my room mate loves American Idol and I decided to humour her). So now I have to wait until Sunday to catch the whole episode. Argh! Sunday is so close and yet so far! Why does she have to be so gung ho on American Idol!
                        (Especially when I can't really stand it, or most reality t.v. for that matter.)
                        Andromeda Fate

Comment

I'm sorry that I did not use the spoiler tags that was stupid on my part.

Andromed_fate I hope you don't own a neilson box because what you did last night could really hurt Supernatural in the ratings.

Comment

I'm sorry that I did not use the spoiler tags that was stupid on my part.

Andromed_fate I hope you don't own a neilson box because what you did last night could really hurt Supernatural in the ratings.
                            Neilson box? What's that? (Obviously I don't own one.)
                            Andromeda Fate

Comment

neilson boxes track what a household watches.

for ratings and whatnot....
                              Thanks!
                              Jordan

my page
                              My LJ
                              From now on, our name will be 'Tenac'.

Comment

Originally posted by yaaayoubetcha
                                neilson boxes track what a household watches.

for ratings and whatnot....
                                and how do you go about getting one? Or are you just randomly selected. Perhaps they put one in television sets without even notifying the owners. The media is very sneaky you know.
                                Andromeda Fate

Comment

Working...
                                X