Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Supernatural : General Discussion/Appreciation (Spoiler Tags req for S15)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by andromeda_fate
    So, if you were a girl in supernatural world and Dean and Sam were coming to the rescue, which brother would you get closer to and why?
    Dean. He's more attractive and he's more emotionally complex. I liked closed characters like him because there is SO much more going on beneath the surface than you ever see. I wanna crack his shell and see what his real, inner self is like.

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
      Dean. He's more attractive and he's more emotionally complex. I liked closed characters like him because there is SO much more going on beneath the surface than you ever see. I wanna crack his shell and see what his real, inner self is like.
      If i was a girl...i'd agree with the above.

Sam is way too much of an 'in touch with his feelings 90s' guy to be more than friend material.

Give me the puzzle to solve.
      Thanks!
      Jordan

my page
      My LJ
      From now on, our name will be 'Tenac'.

Comment

Anyone heard if this is coming out on DVD soon?

Comment

Yeah, I would choose Dean too. (Sorry Sam) So many fun layers to peel away and it would make you feel more special knowing that he trusted you enough to reveal some of those layers. Sam would be a great guy friend though.
          Andromeda Fate
          Something you need to ask yourself everyday, with every decision - WWMD "What Would McKay Do?"
          "In my culture, I would be well within my rights to dismember you" - Teal'c
          "Go suck a lemon!" - Carter
          "Like everyone else, I lived in a house bricked up with seconds and minutes, weekends and New Year's Days, and I never went outside until I died, because there was no other door. Now I know that I could have walked through the walls." - Peter S. Beagle
          "I hope your apple pie is frickin' worth it!" - Supernatural

Comment

Sam is too much the martyred melodrama. Hate it. I'd just put on my headphones and bop out to my iPod while he prattled on about what a rough life he's had and all the pressure his dad and brother put on him, whine, whine, girlfriend murdered by demon, whine.

Thanks but no thanks.
            Last edited by ShadowMaat; 12 January 2006, 06:13 PM. Reason: round?? This is what I get for not proofreading

Comment

Sam is too much the martyred melodrama. Hate it. I'd just put on my headphones and bop out to my iPod while he prattled on about what a round life he's had and all the pressure his dad and brother put on him, whine, whine, girlfriend murdered by demon, whine.

Thanks but no thanks.
              As i'm fond of saying...

Life sucks...get a helmet, Sam.

I know it's WB so we're supposed to expect some teen angst...but neither are teens and hopefully they'll move him along during the rest of the season....get a bit of reconciliation with dad...have a bonding moment with dean...
              Thanks!
              Jordan

my page
              My LJ

Comment

Actually I don't think Sam's that whiney. I mean he has his moments like when he suggested that Dean's pain in seeing their mother's death didn't compare to his girlfriends or how sometimes he thinks his dad doesn't understand him or sometimes when he...... okay maybe a little whiney. But I feel bad for the guy. It seems like he gets bashed on a lot.
                Andromeda Fate
                Something you need to ask yourself everyday, with every decision - WWMD "What Would McKay Do?"
                "Like everyone else, I lived in a house bricked up with seconds and minutes, weekends and New Year's Days, and I never went outside until I died, because there was no other door. Now I know that I could have walked through the walls." - Peter S. Beagle

Comment

The thing I picked up on the episode about Sam, is that he always questions, always asking Why. Dean doesn't question, he just does what he is told.

When Dad told Sam to go to that small town, he was like Why? We need to come to you.

Dad told Dean to go and he was like, yes sir, right away.

Thats really the major difference between the two of them I think and one that I think will become a real major source of conflict between the two but in the end, they remember they are brothers.

Comment

Okay, so I was reading up on some gossip while waiting for this forum to load (which it didn't at the time incidentally did anyone else have problems?)
                    Anyways I was reading about 2005's breakout hotties, hoping to see our favorite Winchester brother on there. Well, there was a Winchester brother mentioned. Only it wasn't Dean, it was Sam! So now i don't feel sorry for him any more. He seems to be getting a lot more press than Jensen Ackles. They must not pay attention to the fans very much because all I've heard about is Dean from the fans. Anyways just thought I'd mention that.
                    Andromeda Fate

Comment

That's because everyone loves the soft-headed- I mean, soft-hearted sentimental type, which is what Sam is.

I prefer a little edge to my guys. And a snarky sense of humor.

Comment

i can now say this show has "got" me.. i find myself watching whenver its on seems k00l

Comment

I prefer a little edge to my guys. And a snarky sense of humor.
                          Ditto!! (kind of like another guy I know from another show I love )
                          Andromeda Fate

Comment

Okay, so I saw a preview for some of the new supernatural shows and it looked like Dean might be getting some action. Like some serious action. Hmmmmm.....
                            Andromeda Fate

Comment

I have read the spoilers and you are correct in Dean getting some action. Does that bother you?

Comment

Originally posted by CurryBrown
                                I have read the spoilers and you are correct in Dean getting some action. Does that bother you?
                                nah...he's pretty tightly wound....needs something help him look a lot more relaxed.
                                Thanks!
                                Jordan

my page
                                My LJ

Comment

Working...
                                X