Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Supernatural : General Discussion/Appreciation (Spoiler Tags req for S15)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm enjoying the repeats because I didn't get to watch the first four or five episodes. There was a lot more tension between the brothers earlier on. Especially in Wendigo. I loved it! Anyways can't wait for new eps I just hope I'll be able to watch them!
    Andromeda Fate
    Something you need to ask yourself everyday, with every decision - WWMD "What Would McKay Do?"
    "In my culture, I would be well within my rights to dismember you" - Teal'c
    "Go suck a lemon!" - Carter
    "Like everyone else, I lived in a house bricked up with seconds and minutes, weekends and New Year's Days, and I never went outside until I died, because there was no other door. Now I know that I could have walked through the walls." - Peter S. Beagle
    "I hope your apple pie is frickin' worth it!" - Supernatural

Comment

I know I won't miss the new eps. No way, no how. Tuesday nights at 9pm, the WB has me.
      sigpic
      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
      "...phu...ah..."
      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Here is some great news Supernatural returns on January 10th with an episode called Scarecrow. Should be really interesting and the following week an episode called Faith. These sound like really good episodes.

Comment

Originally posted by CurryBrown
          Here is some great news Supernatural returns on January 10th with an episode called Scarecrow. Should be really interesting and the following week an episode called Faith. These sound like really good episodes.
          Sweet!! I know I'm excited about its return. Bring on "Scarecrow".
          sigpic
          "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Excellent! You read my mind. I was just about to go hunting for this info.

Comment

Originally posted by Naeara
              Excellent! You read my mind. I was just about to go hunting for this info.
              And now we know. Only one day to go.
              sigpic
              "...phu...ah..."

Comment

YAY! I just hope its not a Jeepers Creepers rip off! But who cares...I'd love the show just the same.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter
                  YAY! I just hope its not a Jeepers Creepers rip off! But who cares...I'd love the show just the same.
                  Exactly, this show has a cool way of retelling stories.
                  sigpic
                  "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man
                    Exactly, this show has a cool way of retelling stories.
                    That it does. But who knows, they may have a fresh angle or even original plot line to share with us!
                    sigpic

Comment

New episode tonight I am really excited!

Comment

arg!!!

the dialogue is not in synch with the lips!!!
                        Thanks!
                        Jordan

my page
                        My LJ
                        From now on, our name will be 'Tenac'.

Comment

great ep!

good buildup to the expected ending.

glad she's gonna be a recurring character.
                          Thanks!
                          Jordan

my page
                          My LJ

Comment

Well, we got our girl. She just not quite what I was expecting.

Got a funny vibe off Dad tonight. Combined with the stuff from the last ep where he says he needs to stay away from his kids to protect them... anyone think the demon might be in dad? Or something? I dunno. The phone call scene just read weird to me.

Which would make chicky babe their sister. Almost fitting, in a way. Though is it DAD Dad who's her dad, or is it the demon part of him?

I dunno. That's all incredibly left field and I'd be very surprised if they went in that direction, but I figured I'd throw it out there.

LOT of inconsistencies inherent in it. LOT of, "Well, if that's true, then what about this?" stuff. Like I said, just an idea.

Didn't like that vibe...

Comment

Man, this sucks. I didn't see the show because a Pistons game was on. Not that I don't like my team, the Pistons, but now I have to wait until Saturday night to see this ep. It sounds like it was a good one though.
                              sigpic
                              "...phu...ah..."

Comment

I think dad is getting close to the demon and that's why he's keeping the kids away and so demon dad sent demon daughter out after the boys.

Don't think they're related, but would be an interesting twist.

Will be interesting to see how they play her character. They can't keep having them run into her randomly, so i think they'll either have her revealed to them as a baddy on their level or end up in some sort of team up...her true nature not revealed.

In any event, she had a great line...I have to make a call.
                                Thanks!
                                Jordan

my page
                                My LJ

Comment

Working...
                                X