Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Supernatural : General Discussion/Appreciation (Spoiler Tags req for S15)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by parisindy View Post

what pic are you referring to?
    Spoiler:
    I think I remember that he was being photographed in front of the height chart holding that board with the numbers like all cons do, and he pulled a face: narrowed his eyes and sucked in his cheeks.
    Was that a reference to something or other?

Madeleine

Comment

Originally posted by nyxlily View Post
      Hahaha, thank you so much! Awww.. that actually really helped! One just can't get enough of Jensen goodness. And it is distracting me from all these spoiler discussion!
      aww hehe i will try to add special nyxlily spoilers when i can
      ((hugs))

Originally posted by Madeleine_W View Post
      Spoiler:
      I think I remember that he was being photographed in front of the height chart holding that board with the numbers like all cons do, and he pulled a face: narrowed his eyes and sucked in his cheeks.
      Was that a reference to something or other?
      erm not sure there is a movie called that
      http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0099160/
      Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."
      ~ Waldo Butters, in Dead Beat by Jim Butcher
      Card designed by Falcon Horus

Comment

"Blue Steel" is a reference to the film Zoolander - the main character is a model, and Blue Steel is his signature 'look'/expression. (and the same as all the others)

Spoiler:

Comment

Thank you! (Is the film worth seeing, btw?)

Madeleine

Comment

I would say so, definitely. It's the same kind of humour as Anchorman, Dodgeball, Old School, etc. if you've seen those.

Comment

Not sure about that spoiler, to be honest, while I think
              Spoiler:
              they will need to increase the regulars at some point to give the writers more breathing room character wise, either for S3 or 4 (if it gets one), I think adding what is bound to be the female versions of Sam and Dean is a bad idea. After the finale, I'd say Bobby and Ellen would be the best additions to the cast. I did think maybe a two part episode with female 20-something hunters would be interesting, but the whole season?

That said, I'm also a firm believer in TPTB doing what they think will work cast and story wise and ignoring the fans. If it doesn't work, as long as TPTB recognise that, and do something about it, I'll be behind them.
              Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
              - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

Originally posted by Killdeer View Post
                Comment on above S3 spoiler:

Spoiler:
                I think I'd rather see more of Ellen and Bobby than two hot chicks. I'm assuming this is supposed to be a love interest for each of the boys? We'll see.
                Spoiler:
                I agree... I hope they'll just be recurring characters. My memory is useless at the moment, but was Jo killed in the finale? I know Ash was but Ellen and Bobby were still there at the end. I'd rather see more of them (not Jo though, was not a fan of her, lol), or at least not have these young female demon hunters be there constantly.

Originally posted by The Signal
                Not sure about that spoiler, to be honest, while I think
                Spoiler:

they will need to increase the regulars at some point to give the writers more breathing room character wise, either for S3 or 4 (if it gets one), I think adding what is bound to be the female versions of Sam and Dean is a bad idea. After the finale, I'd say Bobby and Ellen would be the best additions to the cast. I did think maybe a two part episode with female 20-something hunters would be interesting, but the whole season?

That said, I'm also a firm believer in TPTB doing what they think will work cast and story wise and ignoring the fans. If it doesn't work, as long as TPTB recognise that, and do something about it, I'll be behind them.
                Well said

Comment

All we can really do is hope for the best where these spoilers are concerned. Personally, I have a lot of faith in TPTB of this show. They've given us two great seasons already. I believe Season 3 will be no different.
                  sigpic
                  MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                  "...phu...ah..."
                  "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                  Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                    All we can really do is hope for the best where these spoilers are concerned. Personally, I have a lot of faith in TPTB of this show. They've given us two great seasons already. I believe Season 3 will be no different.
                    i agree especially with the 'this show' part
                    they have done an absolutely freaking amazing job so far.

non-spoilers for nyxlily and anyone else
                    Spoiler:
                    what is your fav episode of season 1-2, what is your favorite moment ?
                    what would you like to see in season 3?
                    Last edited by parisindy; 12 June 2007, 08:22 PM.
                    Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."
                    ~ Waldo Butters, in Dead Beat by Jim Butcher
                    Card designed by Falcon Horus

Comment

More info on the recent spoiler.

Spoiler:
                      It's been confirmed from several different sources that Supernatural will have two female regular cast members next season.

And somebody apparently got a hold of casting information about the two ladies.

Bela: 20-30, Beautiful and sexy, she's a woman without a conscience. A mercenary in the supernatual world. She is cocky, confident, mercurial and very funny. Actress must possess physical prowess, pless submit all ethnicities, SERIES REGULAR

Ruby: 20-late20's, Beautiful and sexy, mysterious and quiet. She's an enigmatic demon hunter. She is a most brutual, ruthless hunter; in fact she is a better hunter than Sam and Dean. SERIES REGULAR

And for another unrelated spoiler.
                      Spoiler:
                      Bobby's coming back for S3. So far he's going to be in eps 1, 3, and 4.

Comment

is it just me or is anyone else having trouble clicking on the spoilers, they won't open

Comment

Originally posted by PuddleJumper42 View Post
                          More info on the recent spoiler.

Spoiler:
                          It's been confirmed from several different sources that Supernatural will have two female regular cast members next season.

And somebody apparently got a hold of casting information about the two ladies.

Ruby: 20-late20's, Beautiful and sexy, mysterious and quiet. She's an enigmatic demon hunter. She is a most brutual, ruthless hunter; in fact she is a better hunter than Sam and Dean. SERIES REGULAR
                          these spoilers have WAY too many things in common with the fic I'm just about to start.

Spoiler:
                          Ruby's small bio there sounds exactly like my own chara I've spent the last few weeks creating..
                          OrangeSwirl

My Graphix LJ || scifi_abc

Comment

Originally posted by OrangeSwirl View Post
                            these spoilers have WAY too many things in common with the fic I'm just about to start.

Spoiler:
                            Ruby's small bio there sounds exactly like my own chara I've spent the last few weeks creating..
                            Maybe TPTB were stealing ideas from your mind.
                            sigpic
                            "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by PuddleJumper42 View Post
                              And for another unrelated spoiler.
                              Spoiler:
                              Bobby's coming back for S3. So far he's going to be in eps 1, 3, and 4.
                              That's awesome! I really like his character.
                              sigpic
                              "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Oh my god, you guys are killing me!

Thank you, Parisindy, for trying to ease our (spoiler-phobes) pain! Or at least attempt to.. lol.

What I'd like to see in season 3 (totally frivolous): Our boys on horseback hunting something in the desert. And none of that comic flailing around around the horses as if they're scare and clueless. Mmm.. Dean charging up on a horse.. This has been in my head since the song "Horse with no name" was brought up a few pages back!

Comment

Working...
                                X