Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Supernatural : General Discussion/Appreciation (Spoiler Tags req for S15)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kincaid was a freak. I remember his how to paint shows being on TV. His hair always scared me...

Comment

recent icons i've made for icontests over on LJ, enjoy...

OrangeSwirl

My Graphix LJ || scifi_abc

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat View Post
        Kincaid was a freak. I remember his how to paint shows being on TV. His hair always scared me...
        LOL... I think I may have seen him once or twice. The one I remember the most was Bob Ross (guy with the afro and mustache), and all the "happy little trees" he used to paint.

Great job! I love them all, esp. the third one... that line was great. Dean was really on his game in that ep (loved the scene where he gets his mug shot taken, lol).

Comment

Originally posted by JessM View Post
          LOL... I think I may have seen him once or twice. The one I remember the most was Bob Ross (guy with the afro and mustache), and all the "happy little trees" he used to paint.
          Hmm... Maybe that's who I'm thinking of, then. Although Thomas Kinkade doesn't inspire much love in my little pastel heart, either.

Comment

For anyone interested, here's some Season 3 spoilers I got off of SpoilerFix.com -

Spoiler:
            Supernatural is adding two new characters. The two new regulars are both female demon hunters in their mid 20's. One is more quirky, funny and the other more mysterious and tough. Both need to be hot. Source: DSinLA @ TWoP
            sigpic
            MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
            "...phu...ah..."
            "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
            Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
              For anyone interested, here's some Season 3 spoilers I got off of SpoilerFix.com -

Spoiler:
              Supernatural is adding two new characters. The two new regulars are both female demon hunters in their mid 20's. One is more quirky, funny and the other more mysterious and tough. Both need to be hot. Source: DSinLA @ TWoP
              Thanks!
              Spoiler:
              Hmmm. Not sure how I feel about that. Guess we'll find out. I've loved the show so far, so I'll give it a chance.
              - Life after Stargate -
              Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
              Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
              sigpic

Comment

*sees spoilers.. runs away screaming*

Damn.. must find other temptations.. can I substitute chocolate for season 3 spoilers? Let's find out..

Hmm.. Jared with a mustache.. I think I will watch this movie just for that novel idea. I think I'd non-stop giggle and thinking how Dean would kick his ass.

Comment

Originally posted by nyxlily View Post
                  *sees spoilers.. runs away screaming*

Damn.. must find other temptations.. can I substitute chocolate for season 3 spoilers? Let's find out..
                  Sorry I sent you running away screaming. Just remember, too much chocolate is just as bad as seeing a few spoilers.
                  sigpic
                  MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                  "...phu...ah..."
                  "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                  Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Spoiler:
                    spoiler comment ...erk not sure if thats a good thing or not...
                    Spoiler:
                    remember nancy drew... i mean jo! hehe i never did like her hehe

and something that nyxlily can click on that is totally spoiler free just so you don't feel left out
                    not really a spoiler...
                    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."
                    ~ Waldo Butters, in Dead Beat by Jim Butcher
                    Card designed by Falcon Horus

Comment

Spoiler:
                      I'd heard about that.

Spoiler:
                      To be honest, I'll believe it when I see it. This hasn't been confirmed, and it's only from one person so maybe it's not true. But if it is, I'd rather the characters have more of a recurring role, like the roadhouse crew or Bobby.

Comment

Comment on above S3 spoiler:

Spoiler:
                        I think I'd rather see more of Ellen and Bobby than two hot chicks. I'm assuming this is supposed to be a love interest for each of the boys? We'll see.
                        Last edited by Killdeer; 11 June 2007, 07:48 PM.
                        - Life after Stargate -
                        Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
                        Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Killdeer View Post

Spoiler:
                          I think I'd rather see more of Ellen and Bobby than two hot chicks. I'm assuming this is supposed to be a love interest for each of the boys? We'll see.
                          Agreed.

Comment

Fulsome Prison Blues

Spoiler:
                            What's that face Dean is pulling for the camera? I've seen it described as a 'Blue Steel face'. What's Blue steel?

Madeleine

Comment

Originally posted by Killdeer View Post

Spoiler:
                              Originally posted by PuddleJumper42 View Post
                              Agreed.
                              double agreed!

Originally posted by Madeleine_W View Post
                              Fulsome Prison Blues

Spoiler:
                              What's that face Dean is pulling for the camera? I've seen it described as a 'Blue Steel face'. What's Blue steel?
                              what pic are you referring to?
                              Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."
                              ~ Waldo Butters, in Dead Beat by Jim Butcher
                              Card designed by Falcon Horus

Comment

Originally posted by parisindy
                                and something that nyxlily can click on that is totally spoiler free just so you don't feel left out not really a spoiler...
                                Hahaha, thank you so much! Awww.. that actually really helped! One just can't get enough of Jensen goodness. And it is distracting me from all these spoiler discussion!

Comment

Working...
                                X