Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Supernatural : General Discussion/Appreciation (Spoiler Tags req for S15)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Krisz View Post
    Interesting point Parisindy..

Spoiler:
    How much of Sam did come back?

That's another interesting addition to the mix. There's got to be a twist there somewhere along the line. I do love this show, can keep anticipating great twists and turns and still end up surprised all the time!!!
    Ditto to everything

Wonder if the stuff-in-spoilers will be addressed in some fashion at some point in S3.

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat View Post
      Is it safe to assume that all these "spoilers" are from S2 and not S3? In other words I can stop ignoring them and start reading them?

All spoilers are season 2 general spoilers (for my part). I really, really hope that I'll make it through the summer without any season 3 spoilers. Thankfully, it's not a temptation just yet since they haven't even started filming (?), thus all quiet on the spoilers-front.

If y'all do decide to discuss season 3 spoilers when they become available, please remember to label them as such! Yes, I'm very paranoid, but since even the tiniest bit of leakage could unravel me I'm not taking any chances.

Comment

Will do, nyxlily I'm going to try to avoid s3 spoilers myself, but not sure how far I'll get. I said the same thing about SG-1 S10 and SGA S3, and I caved in pretty quick.

"Hi, my name is Jess and I'm a spoileraholic."

(but I'm gonna try to be good this time!!)

Just heard that the magazine is going to start being available around Sept., like the s2 DVDs. I guess it's all going to come in the wake of S3.

Comment

hi my name's Jess too lol , and i usually don't like spoilers

Comment

Hey, great to meet another Jess Amazing how many of us are out there

lol, I'll remember that - as I try to avoid the spoilers too.

Love your sig banner, btw.

Comment

Mea culpa, I ought to know better than to not label spoilers.

Yes, the above is all from late s2

Madeleine

Comment

I am a major spoiler whore. Any and all things spoiler, I end up reading. Luckily for me, I've never really had an episode ruined for me (so far). Even knowing certain details, I still find I enjoy the episodes. Reading things is sometimes very different than seeing them happen.
                sigpic
                MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                "...phu...ah..."
                "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

I used to read spoilers but then I realised I enjoyed the shows more without knowing any details. When I think back, we never used to know details like you can now and life went on just fine. You looked forward to the show and enjoyed it completely with all the surprises intact.

The worst thing was when someone told me what the twist was in the Sixth Sense. Ever since then I've avoided listening to discussions or reading spoilers, it could be a major spoiler whether intentional or not!!!

Comment

It isn't that spoilers necessarily "ruin" something, but it does take away from the shock value/amazement of some things. For some shows I don't care, but for Supernatural and a few others I'm very spoilerphobic. I want to feel that full, visceral gut reaction to whatever happens. I don't want the blows to be dulled by forewarnings.

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                      I am a major spoiler whore. Any and all things spoiler, I end up reading. Luckily for me, I've never really had an episode ruined for me (so far). Even knowing certain details, I still find I enjoy the episodes. Reading things is sometimes very different than seeing them happen.

gads me to i love spoilers they have never ruined anything for me yet

any one got links to season 3 spoilers?
                      Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."
                      ~ Waldo Butters, in Dead Beat by Jim Butcher
                      Card designed by Falcon Horus

Comment

i find they take away the suprise and i like suprises. sometimes really big spoilers ruin things i find i'm quite cautios of spoilers

Comment

Originally posted by jesserella View Post
                          i find they take away the suprise and i like suprises. sometimes really big spoilers ruin things i find i'm quite cautios of spoilers
                          thats okay everybody has their own way
                          Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."

Comment

It's probably the fangirl in me (who I didn't know existed until I found this show) but I completely felt like squeeing all over the place when I read that Jared went down to see Jensen's play! The sweetness of that friendship just simply undo me.

Oh, and the above is why I am going to try to avoid spoilers for next season. I want to be *surprised* and when that jaw-dropping moment happens, I want my jaw dropped. My poor dog.. as I have no one else to watch this show with, I watch it with him.. and sometimes I can be a little over zealous in the clinging and squeezing of him when exciting things happens on screen. Season 3 outlook probably isn't very good for him right now.

Comment

Originally posted by nyxlily View Post
                              It's probably the fangirl in me (who I didn't know existed until I found this show) but I completely felt like squeeing all over the place when I read that Jared went down to see Jensen's play! The sweetness of that friendship just simply undo me.

Oh, and the above is why I am going to try to avoid spoilers for next season. I want to be *surprised* and when that jaw-dropping moment happens, I want my jaw dropped. My poor dog.. as I have no one else to watch this show with, I watch it with him.. and sometimes I can be a little over zealous in the clinging and squeezing of him when exciting things happens on screen. Season 3 outlook probably isn't very good for him right now.
                              I think for me the spoilers actually get me more excited about the show, because i need to see. And i find a lot of spoilers are quite what you expect anyways. But i totally get if you don't like spoilers, one of my best friends doesn't like spoilers hehe though i do totally like to tease her...

Taunting here with "Omg you won't believe what the spoilers say...an all nude episode" hehe or some other totally untrue drivel.

but yeah i totally get both sides ((hugs))
                              Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by parisindy View Post
                                any one got links to season 3 spoilers?
                                Nothing really out there yet. At least, not that I've come across.
                                sigpic
                                MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                                "...phu...ah..."
                                "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                                Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Working...
                                X