Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Supernatural : General Discussion/Appreciation (Spoiler Tags req for S15)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi JessM, welcome... Glad to see another has been hooked! I did the same to my daughter!!

Bugged me for ages but the guy possessed by the demon in 'Salvation' and 'Devil's Trap' is Sebastian Spence who played the Tok'ra Delek in 'Death Knell'.

Of course you get to see quite a few Stargate actors in other Sci Fi shows shot in Vancouver, although Supernatuaral has had fewer than most from what I've seen.

Comment

Originally posted by Krisz View Post
      Bugged me for ages but the guy possessed by the demon in 'Salvation' and 'Devil's Trap' is Sebastian Spence who played the Tok'ra Delek in 'Death Knell'.
      Me too! I knew I'd seen him before but I couldn't remember where.

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
        I second the welcome. The more Supernatural fans here the merrier.
        Originally posted by nyxlily View Post
        hihi! More Stargate converts

I didn't recognize those people you named, except Teryl, of course. And I recognized Siler in "Bloody Mary"! Unfortunately, he didn't get to say anything except looked.. bewildered. I don't know, that's what he looked like to me.
        Thanks for the welcome, guys.

LOL, I *thought* that was Siler in Bloody Mary. I think I saw Maybourne in another ep - can't remember the title, but he played some girl's father I think.

Hi JessM, welcome... Glad to see another has been hooked! I did the same to my daughter!!
        Thank you! LOL - that's funny!

Of course you get to see quite a few Stargate actors in other Sci Fi shows shot in Vancouver, although Supernatuaral has had fewer than most from what I've seen.
        I knew that guy looked familiar but I couldn't remember exactly who he was. Thanks for jogging my memory!

One question I have... are there any good sites anyone can recommend? I've been to the www.supernatural.tv one and a few others that escape me now, but that's about it.

Comment

Welcome JessM.. wow! this thread sure has grown over the year.. i remember at the beginning of the season when it was just me, Fifth, and Shadow.. ah, the memories... haha!!
          OrangeSwirl

My Graphix LJ || scifi_abc

Comment

Originally posted by OrangeSwirl View Post
            Welcome JessM.. wow! this thread sure has grown over the year.. i remember at the beginning of the season when it was just me, Fifth, and Shadow.. ah, the memories... haha!!

Well, as the saying Jack style goes....."birds of a feather"....."it has something to do with flocking... and togetherness"

Comment

Well, as the saying Jack style goes....."birds of a feather"....."it has something to do with flocking... and togetherness"
              Indeed! IMO, it just goes to show how contagious this great show is.
              sigpic
              MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
              "...phu...ah..."
              "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
              Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by OrangeSwirl View Post
                Thank you!

Indeed! IMO, it just goes to show how contagious this great show is.
                True, that. Congrats on 12000 posts btw

Comment

Originally posted by JessM View Post
                  True, that. Congrats on 12000 posts btw
                  Thank you. What can I say, I love this forum.
                  sigpic
                  "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Thank you. What can I say, I love this forum.
                    Congratulations on 12000! It is indeed a good forum.

I never thought I would post as much as I've done, it just draws you in as you are able to chat about everything that you like with like minded people. I'm definately the 'odd' one out as far as family and friends are concerned being the Sci Fi fan. I don't know anyone who likes Sci Fi like I do.

Comment

I don't know anyone who likes Sci Fi like I do.
                      Then you are truly among friends here.
                      sigpic
                      "...phu...ah..."

Comment

[QUOTE=Krisz;6732517I don't know anyone who likes Sci Fi like I do.[/QUOTE]

geeks r us
                        Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."
                        ~ Waldo Butters, in Dead Beat by Jim Butcher
                        Card designed by Falcon Horus

Comment

Originally posted by parisindy View Post
                          geeks r us
                          And proud of it.
                          sigpic
                          "...phu...ah..."

Comment

And proud of it.
                            AMEN! LET THE GEEK FLAG FLY

wouldn't want to be any other way
                            Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."
                            ~ Waldo Butters, in Dead Beat by Jim Butcher
                            Card designed by Falcon Horus

Comment

Originally posted by JessM View Post
                              [snip]

In catching up I thought it was pretty cool seeing actors who'd played recurring or one-time characters on SG, i.e. Kevin McNulty (Dr. Warner), William B. Davis (the Prior in The Fourth Horseman), Garwin Sanford and of course Teryl Rothery. I know it makes sense given where this show is filmed...I just thought it was kinda fun spotting those actors.

Anyway, ITA with everyone who loved All Hell Breaks Loose, Part 2. I enjoyed it and I can't wait to see what season 3 has in store.
                              Originally posted by nyxlily View Post
                              hihi! More Stargate converts

I didn't recognize those people you named, except Teryl, of course. And I recognized Siler in "Bloody Mary"! Unfortunately, he didn't get to say anything except looked.. bewildered. I don't know, that's what he looked like to me.
                              William B. Davis also played "Cancer Man" or "Cigarette Smoking Man" on The X-Files.

When I see a secondary character or guest star that I recognize, but don't know their name, I usually say, "They were on The X-Files (or) Stargate (or) Law & Order." It's true about 95% of the time.

"I aim to misbehave." - Capt. Mal Reynolds

"Alien locale is no excuse for lack of pineapples." - DP

WALLACE: And if I don't?
                              O'NEILL: We'll beam you up to our spaceship.

Comment

Originally posted by parisindy View Post
                                AMEN! LET THE GEEK FLAG FLY

wouldn't want to be any other way
                                Ditto!!

Comment

Working...
                                X