The Martian Chronicles (211)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pjt View Post
    They are planning something for the Valentine's episode, but before that we'll have the Luthors!
    I'm more excited about the Luthers ep because Lena's back plus I hate valentines day
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
      I'm more excited about the Luthers ep because Lena's back plus I hate valentines day
      Apparently Maggie does too.
      sigpic

Comment

Katie McGrath is awesome playing Lena Pity they couldn't keep her actual accent though

Lena has that air of mystery going on. I just hope they don't go down the predictable route of making her evil like the rest of her family. I wouldn't have a problem with her blurring the lines a little though Id like to see Kara and Lena develop a friendship. It would be good if Kara had a friend that wasn't her sister or a guy (because they all keep falling for her ). I think there's a wee bit of a gap since Cat left (I miss her sassyness). With the way they're isolating Kara lately would be a perfect time for her to bond with Lena, the next episode would be a perfect opportunity to do that. What I am also dying to see is a bonding moment between Kara and Maggie, it could bring Kara and Alex closer again. Even though Alex turned up at her door with a cupcake for her Earth birthday I still feel there's a distance between them. I don't like seeing Kara lonely. AND FOR THE LOVE OF MY SANITY ALEX, stop trying to talk Kara into thinking she has feelings for Mon-El *facepalm*

I tolerated James last season, this season he annoys the heel out of me and at tmes I wish Guardian would kick the bucket. I want Kara/Winn best friends back
        I agree, Katie McGrath is great at playing Lena. I also wouldn't want her to become evil like her mother and Lex, but I wouldn't mind if she was more of a grey character. Kara and Lena are kind of friends, and I also hope that they develop that friendship more. I agree that there has been a bit of a gap since Cat left, but she was a mentor to Kara as well as a friend, I don't know if Lena can really fill that, but I'd still like them to be friends anyway.

I think that Kara does have some feelings for Mon-El and that Alex is just trying to help her come to terms with them.

I'd also love for Kara and Maggie to bond (maybe while working together). I think Maggie needs more to do outside of being Alex's girlfriend. When she was first I introduced, they showed her working on cases for that alien task force, now all of her scenes are relationship scenes with Alex. Even when she's at the DEO, she and Alex are talking about whose apartment they're going to hang out at or what kind of ice cream they're going to have later and not really doing much in the way of working on cases.

I like the Guardian thing because of James' partnership with Winn. I really like those two working together.
        Last edited by VampyreWraith; 12 February 2017, 10:41 AM. Reason: Noticed some typos and they were really bothering me so I had to fix them
        sigpic

Comment

Apparently Maggie does too.
          We'd get on well

Originally posted by VampyreWraith View Post
          I agree, Katie McGrath is great at playing Lena. I also wouldn't want her to become evil like her mother and Lex, but I wouldn't mind if she was more of a grey character. Kara and Lena are kind of friends, and I also hope that they develop that friendship more. I agree that there has been a bit of a gap since Cat left, but she was a mentor to Kara as well as a friend, I don't know if Lena can really fill that, but I'd still like them to be friends anyway.
          Katie McGrath is simly awesome Yeah her turning evil would be boring, predictable and lazy writing IMO. Although Lena and Cat are powerful women, they are very different. Where Cat was more of a mentor type to Kara, Lena could become a really good friend to Kara. And well Kara could do with a friend right about now.

I think that Kara does have some feelings for Mon-El and that Alex is just trying to help her come to terms with them.
          From the way I saw Kara react and her body language, it looked to me she didn't want a romantic relationship with him till Alex put the thought in her head. It's almost identical to Kara/James in s1

I'd also love for Kara and Maggie to bond (maybe while working together). I think Maggie needs more to do outside of being Alex's girlfriend. When she was first I introduced, they showed her working on cases for that alien task force, now all of her scenes are relationship scenes with Alex. Even when she's at the DEO, she and Alex are talking about whose apartment they're going to hang out at or what kind of ice cream they're going to have later and not really doing much in the way of working on cases.
          The Luther ep could be a good opportunity for them to bond, especially
          Spoiler:
          if Kara ends up having to try prove Lena's innocence on her own. If she's the only one that believes her. Maggie is a detective and a damn good one from what I gather. She'd know if something was off or too easy. She might end up helping Kara

I like the Guardian thing because of James' partnership with Winn. I really like those two working together.
          I just really can't stand James this season and the Guardian thing really hasn't helped. The way he was trying to get one up on Supergirl was pathetic and I think he done it originally because his ego was bruised after Kara friendzoned him and he wanted to stroke his own ego. Then he had a cheek to criticise Mon-El. Pot, kettle and black comes to mind
          sigpic

Comment

We'd get on well

Katie McGrath is simly awesome Yeah her turning evil would be boring, predictable and lazy writing IMO. Although Lena and Cat are powerful women, they are very different. Where Cat was more of a mentor type to Kara, Lena could become a really good friend to Kara. And well Kara could do with a friend right about now.

The Luther ep could be a good opportunity for them [Maggie] to bond, especially
            Spoiler:
            if Kara ends up having to try prove Lena's innocence on her own. If she's the only one that believes her. Maggie is a detective and a damn good one from what I gather. She'd know if something was off or too easy. She might end up helping Kara
            Well she could have helped Kara, if it weren't all done so fast, but as a detective, first and foremost she had to enforce the law according to the then present evidence.
            sigpic

Comment

Yep that's me

Well she could have helped Kara, if it weren't all done so fast, but as a detective, first and foremost she had to enforce the law according to the then present evidence.
              With so much going on I think it would have been better as a two parter. I agree with her enforcing the law but I think she would have thought
              Spoiler:
              that Lena is a very smart woman and she wouldn't have been stupid enough to be caught on video removing kryptonite and basically getting caught red handed. That could have lead to her investigating further and Maggie and Kara teaming up to try find out the truth.
              sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X