Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey, if everyone can express their homosexual fantasies, I can express my heterosexual fantasies.

Or are they somehow more "dirty"??
    sigpic
    ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
    A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
    The truth isn't the truth

Comment

Originally posted by Gatefan1976 View Post
      Or are they somehow more "dirty"??
      I hope not! But it was just a joke, with the appropriate gif available.
      sigpic

Comment

I'm so Winn.
        Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Oh good grief what have I started
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
            Oh good grief what have I started
            It was Katie, I saw it!
            sigpic

Comment

Got burned did you?
              Nope. BUT one of them did, when she tried crying sexual harassment on a superior she couldn't 'flirt' into giving her the high marks on her eval, which made her miss out on a promotion.. ALL cause she was known for doing it, when the claim came up, no one believed her...

Comment

Here's the deal. I Found MR. Terrific's relationship much more compelling in Arrow than I do Alex's here...I think the writers aren't that good with relationships in this show.
                By Nolamom
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by aretood2 View Post
                  Here's the deal. I Found MR. Terrific's relationship much more compelling in Arrow than I do Alex's here...I think the writers aren't that good with relationships in this show.
                  Ain't that the truth.

Is it weird that Kara has much more chemistry with her friends (Winn, Barry, Lena) than with so called love interests?

I'm so glad they're making Katie a regular, it gives me a reason to watch season 3
                  sigpic

Comment

Well, I'm seeing it all differently...

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                      Well, I'm seeing it all differently...
                      Are you "pitying da fool" who screwed up Mr T's relationship?
                      sigpic

Comment

Are you "pitying da fool" who screwed up Mr T's relationship?
                        No, Mr T.'s relationship is non-existant. I mean, we heard a lot about the husband but never got to see him, and then we did, and then they broke them up. It's more worthy of the age old "look, we have a same-sex relationship, and now we kill it off". The 100 killed the actual character -- that's even worse.

I generally am not a fan of relationships on screen -- and I certainly don't go looking for it. But Alex' works (hey Chy's husband picked out her on-screen girlfriend ). Karamel (oddest name ever), I like as well. A lot of viewers don't seem to like Mon-El very much, but I do. I guess that helps.

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                          No, Mr T.'s relationship is non-existant. I mean, we heard a lot about the husband but never got to see him, and then we did, and then they broke them up. It's more worthy of the age old "look, we have a same-sex relationship, and now we kill it off". The 100 killed the actual character -- that's even worse..
                          Mr Terrific's beau we DID get to see in several eps.

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
                            Mr Terrific's beau we DID get to see in several eps.
                            Yep, he was in quite a few eps before Curtis became Mr T.
                            sigpic

Comment

And what do we know of him, of Paul?

Comment

If anything Kara had been annoying me a lot this season.
                                Originally posted by aretood2
                                Jelgate is right

Comment

Working...
                                X