No announcement yet.

Chapter 15: The Believer (207)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so, with Din Djarin taking off his helmet in front of others BEYOND all the plot implications for what this may indicate about how his thinking is progressing from the 'cultish' ways he had..

isn't it odd that a man whose creed it is to not show his face to another living being bothers to be so meticulous about his grooming?

trimmed mustache. Why shave at all? trimmed hair? who cuts his hair anyhow if he cant take off his helmet..why bother with a haircut?

plot problem,,, lazy continuity? or something else?

Comment

Originally posted by magi877 View Post
      so, with Din Djarin taking off his helmet in front of others BEYOND all the plot implications for what this may indicate about how his thinking is progressing from the 'cultish' ways he had..

isn't it odd that a man whose creed it is to not show his face to another living being bothers to be so meticulous about his grooming?

trimmed mustache. Why shave at all? trimmed hair? who cuts his hair anyhow if he cant take off his helmet..why bother with a haircut?

plot problem,,, lazy continuity? or something else?
      Not at all an issue.
      Personal pride is different from, umm....., religious pride?
      Trust me, as a long haired bloke, there are still certain times when I need to cut it for practicality. In fact, I need to do my beard, it's gotten quite wild lately, especially in the "chops" department.
      sigpic
      ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
      A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
      The truth isn't the truth

Comment

Originally posted by Gatefan1976 View Post
        Not at all an issue.
        Personal pride is different from, umm....., religious pride?
        Trust me, as a long haired bloke, there are still certain times when I need to cut it for practicality. In fact, I need to do my beard, it's gotten quite wild lately, especially in the "chops" department.
        a person who was brought up to never show their face would never have been taught the concept of pride regarding their facial appearance

i just think its a production issue were pascal didn't want to shave his mustache.. maybe its an aspect of the "trouble on set" rumors we were hearing

Comment

more Thrawn connections

some superfan on YT discovered that the battle droids in Elsbeth's service had Imperial Seventh Fleet insignia on their helmets. The seventh fleet being Thrawn's command

hoping for a Thrawn appearance and see who plays him and how well. when they first announced Tim Olyphant in the S2 cast, him playing Thrawn was the first thing I thought. He would have made a good one

Comment

I dunno, they may save Thrawn for the Ashoka spinoff, Unless the Jedi Grogu contacted was possibly Ezra. (which I don't think very likely to be honest)
            sigpic

Comment

I dunno, they may save Thrawn for the Ashoka spinoff, Unless the Jedi Grogu contacted was possibly Ezra. (which I don't think very likely to be honest)
              No reason why Thrawn can't be involved in both to be fair.

It'd just be kind of awesome since the only major Imperial ship we've seen so far is a Cruiser that the first time we see a Star Destroyer it's the Chimera.
              Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Originally posted by P-90_177 View Post

It'd just be kind of awesome since the only major Imperial ship we've seen so far is a Cruiser that the first time we see a Star Destroyer it's the Chimera.
                Oh, it's abbsolutley do-able, I'm just not sure if they will P-90.
                Will be see Noghri, or even Rukh himself?
                sigpic

Comment

Oh, it's abbsolutley do-able, I'm just not sure if they will P-90.
                  Will be see Noghri, or even Rukh himself?
                  Rukh was killed off in Rebels I think.
                  Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Rukh was killed off in Rebels I think.
                    I did miss some rebels, so possibly, but I didn't think Dave would change the book so much, Rukh is supposed to kill Thrawn IIRC.
                    sigpic

Comment

YES!! and though i have never read the Heir To Empire books, i have been reading/watching a lot of ppl saying that some of the elements they see in the Mando regarding Thrawn-or potentially, his command, are reminiscent of his plan in those books

I see elements from force unleashed- like the cloning tanks and dark troopers

Comment

You should read them Magi, they are really good.
                        sigpic

Comment

You should read them Magi, they are really good.
                          meh... non canon

Comment

Who was that guy they broke out of prison? Is that someone we know? Have I missed something?

Mando showing his face was just weird.

I really liked the scene with the pirates.

IMO, I believe the rebels characters will be reserved for the Ahsoka series.
                            The only one who might appear on mandalorian is Sabine and I still believe that's far fetched.

Comment

Originally posted by Kilgharrah View Post
                              Who was that guy they broke out of prison? Is that someone we know? Have I missed something?

Mando showing his face was just weird.

I really liked the scene with the pirates.

IMO, I believe the rebels characters will be reserved for the Ahsoka series.
                              The only one who might appear on mandalorian is Sabine and I still believe that's far fetched.
                              Bill Burrs character from season 1

Comment

I remember now. It's the episode with the twi'leks.

Comment

Working...
                                X