Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Teddybrown
    replied
    Nice to see a certain bounty hunter again... ????

Leave a comment:

• Teddybrown
    replied
    Well you were right, I forgot he was meant to appear in this! Made sense to with the removal of the chips. Must admit after the last episode I was a bit worried about Wrecker. The end conversation makes me think we'll see him again...

Leave a comment:

• P-90_177
    replied
    My guess is Rex. He makes the most sense to me since after his escape with Ahsoka I can imagine him being on the look out for other Clones that avoided Order 66 and he probably made a logical leap that some if not all of Clone Force 99 might not have been triggered by it, Echo in particular who he would of course take a special interest in.

Leave a comment:

• BruTak
    replied
    They referred to their contact as "he", and what little we saw of his clothes looked like a Jedi tunic to me, so I'm guessing it's Obi Wan.

But what I want to know is just how long have the writers been sitting on that "Is there an echo in here?" gag.

Leave a comment:

• Teddybrown
    replied
    Were the others after the tactical droid the same pair from the last season of The Clone Wars? Wonder who they were contacting...

Leave a comment:

• BruTak
    replied
    I was just thinking, if this were live action, Tech would be played by David Hyde Pierce.

In fact, why can't we get him to voice a character in the series? A snooty protocol droid for example?

Leave a comment:

• Teddybrown
    replied
    Nice to see a tie into The Mandalorian this week, looks like she could be a reoccuring appearance!

Leave a comment:

• BruTak
    replied
    I have to disagree.

The Kaminoans are up to something. Possibly they're all dying of some incurable genetic condition, and are hoping to use the clones - or more specifically Omega - as means of curing themselves?

Wrecker, you big softie! Making a bedroom for your little sister and giving up your beloved Tooka doll Lula? That's some serious big brothering right there.

Leave a comment:

• Kilgharrah
    replied
    This week was a total meh.

Leave a comment:

• BruTak
    replied
    Episode 2, "Cut and Run".

Loved it. Wrecker steals the show again.

The R2 unit! That poor power droid!

Leave a comment:

• BruTak
    replied
    I want a Wrecker t-shirt, but I'm damned if I can find one in my size.

Leave a comment:

• dosed150
    replied
    So who else is thinking the guy Hunter knows is Hondo

Leave a comment:

• BruTak
    replied
    Yeah, the art style is kind of a hybrid of Clone Wars and Rebels. It's beautiful.

Leave a comment:

• Kilgharrah
    replied
    I can't even beging to say how ama, Ing. That was. It's so nice that they connected it to the clone wars, rebels and the prequels.
    An amazing start.

Leave a comment:

• BruTak
    replied
    Loving it. Very much a Star Wars take on The A-Team.

Wrecker is easily my favourite character. He's like a little kid who's had a sudden growth spurt and doesn't quite know his own strength.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X