Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Mandalorian: Speculation/Discussion (please tag spoilers)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• magi877
    replied
    Originally posted by Gatefan1976 View Post
    Don't do that to Digi

Leave a comment:

• Kilgharrah
    replied
    If we ever get to see Ahsoka, it's not gonna be for some time. The first few episodes will be setting up the premise and introducing us to the main character.

As for those saying the shows are not cannon. Well it's their loss. They're missing out on a lot.

Leave a comment:

• DigiFluid
    replied
    I can just see it now.... "Now you listen to me, you stupid pieces of--" *banned*

Leave a comment:

• Gatefan1976
    replied
    Don't do that to Digi

Leave a comment:

• magi877
    replied
    Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
    I'm not sure what the point would be of pushing 'doom and gloom' for the new Clone Wars....it's only going to be 12 episodes, and that's all it was ever going to be. It's not in danger of cancellation, because that's all it was ever going to consist of

Also, canon is what Disney says it is. That's not an argument, that's just some people being wrong.
    the doom is the way some people --mainly ST fans- who are projecting their hatred and disappointment over nuTrek and Star Trek discovery, onto the SW's franchise

that is "this all is going to suck; disney is just retconning everything to make cash (as if ST is a not for profit endeavor?), etc,etc

i'd tell you where to find this stuff--so I could share my pain -- in a PM if you sent me one. i dont know if we can mention other sites 'in public' here

Leave a comment:

Working...
X